hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

That's what she said...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 That's what she said... on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:25 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Post your fave lines from the books here.

2 Re: That's what she said... on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Meredith.(:

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair." -- It was one of my favorite parts in Breaking Dawn!

And, I totally loved all of Jacobs blond jokes, they weren't that funny, but they were.... Hmm... A little confusing!

3 Re: That's what she said... on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:10 pm

KarenaTheFreak

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
-Twilight-

Bella: About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him–and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be–that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

Bella: I’m not coming over anymore if Alice is going to treat me like Guinea Pig Barbie when I do.

Bella: Do you want me to bolt the doors so you can massacre the unsuspecting townsfolk?

Bella: I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family.

Bella: Do you think that if I ran him over with my truck he would stop feeling guilty about the accident? That he might give up on making amends and call it even?

Bella: I thought you were supposed to be pretending I don’t exist, not irritating me to death.

Bella: I considered taking out the rear of his shiny Volvo, but there were too many witnesses.

Bella: Stupid, unreliable vampire.

Bella: I think … and if you ever repeat what I’m saying right now I will cheerfully beat you to death, but I think that would hurt Jessica’s feelings.

Bella: I tried to maintain what dignity I could as I got into his car. I wasn’t very successful – I looked like a half-drowned cat and my boots squeaked.

Edward: Someone has to spread the good news that we survived.

Edward: I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Edward: You scared me for a minute there. I thought Newton was dragging your dead body off to bury it in the woods.

Edward: Only you could get into trouble in a town this small. You would have devastated their crime rate statistics for a decade, you know

Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
Bella: What a stupid lamb.
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

Edward: You’re as white as a ghost — no, you’re as white as me!

Edward: Bella, I’ve already expended a great deal of personal effort at this point to keep you alive. I’m not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can’t even walk straight. Besides, friends don’t let friends drive drunk.

Mike: So did you stab Cullen with a pencil or what?

-Movie-

Bella: You've gotta give me some answers
Edward: Yes, no, to get to the other side, 1.77245385--
Bella: I don't want to know the square root of pi!
Edward: You knew that?

Edward: Money, sex, money, sex, money, money...cat...

Bella: You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change color. And sometimes you speak like, like you’re from a different time. You never eat or drink anything. You don't go into the sunlight. How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella : How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: ...a while.
Bella: I know what you are.
Edward: Say it, out loud say it.
Bella: Vampire...
Edward: Are you afraid?
Bella: ...no.

-New Moon-[]i]

Alice: Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find.

Alice: Try not to trip. We don’t have time for a concussion today.

Edward: You should probably know that I’m breaking the rules right now. Well, not technically, since he said I was never to walk through his door again, and I came in the window… But, still, the intent was clear.

Emmett: I have to step out for a second. Don’t do anything funny while I’m gone

[i]-Movie-

Emmett: Dating an older women? Hot.
Edward: *scoffs*
Emmett: What?

Quil: So this is your girlfriend, huh?
Jacob: I said she was a girl who was a friend
Quil: Do you remember him making that distinction?
Embry: No I don't.

Bella: Woah, you're buff. What are you, like 16?
Jacob: Age is just a number baby. What are you now, 40?

Jared: These are trade secrets! She runs with vampires!
Bella: You can't really run with vampires. They're very fast.
Jared: Well, we're faster. Freaked out yet?
Bella: You're not the first monsters I've met.
Sam: Jake's right, you're good with weird

-Eclipse-

Alice: Speaking of sports cars, and ones I stole in Italy, you owe me a Porches!

Jacob: Next time you want to hurt me, use a crowbar or baseball bat.

Edward: If we could bottle your luck, we’d have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands.

Edward: I wasn’t about to send you off alone. With your luck, not even the black box would survive.

Edward: I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame, and this is what I get? I should infuriate you more often.

Edward: How can someone so tiny by so annoying

Edward: I was just trying to figure out why you stabbed him. Not that I object.

Edward: Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into.

Edward: Do me a favour and challenge him to an arm-wrestling match. It would be a good experience for him

Edward: But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don’t care whose fault it is; I don’t care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?

Edward: I don’t see you making yourself useful. Why don’t you go fetch a space heater or something?

Edward: I just beheaded and dismembered a sentient creature not twenty yards from you. That doesn’t bother you?

Edward: You know that you nearly gave me a heart attack? Not the easiest thing to do, that.

Emmett: I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Every thing’s so much more fun with you around.

Emmett: Fall down again, Bella?
Bella: No, I punched a werewolf in the face

Bella: It’s a good thing you’re bulletproof. I’m going to need that ring. It’s time to tell Charlie.

Bella: I hate you Jacob Black.
Jacob: That's good. Hate is a passionate emotion.
Bella: “I’ll give you passionate,” I muttered under my breath. “Murder, the ultimate crime of passion.”

-Breaking Dawn-

Bella: Did you know that 'I told you so’ has a brother, Jacob? His name is ‘Shut the hell up.’

Bella: Rose’ll catch me if I trip over my feet. Which could happen pretty easily, since I can’t see them.

Bella: I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty

Bella: Emmett, how do you feel about a little bet? You. Me. Arm-wrestling. Dining room table. Now

Bella: I’d been so careful since the last time I woke up, trying so hard not to break things. It was a relief to use my muscles. To let the strength flow rather than struggling to restrain it.

Jacob: You know how you drown a blond, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

Jacob: Hey, do you know what you call a blond with a brain? A golden retriever.

Jacob: S’not so hard to erase a blond’s memory. Just blow in her ear.

Emmett: You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush.

Emmett: I’m sure you’ll ace your classes… apparently there’s nothing interesting for you to do at night besides study

Seth: Edward? Edward, you there? Okay, I feel kinda stupid.
Jacob: You sound stupid, too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum