hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

126 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai smiled gently as he tried to get her to actually sleep while he was working. She was supposed to be helping him with....with everything. She kissed him deeply. "But I do not tire my lord....perhaps if you were to come lay with me and stroke my skin I would fall asleep." She said trying to get him to nap with her.

127 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
'We need armament and animals' I finally said.

And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;
But of all pains, the greatest pain
It is to love, but love in vain.
Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

128 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I need to get things ready for my boy for when he awakens. Please just get some rest and you can help me when you get up. I would love for you 2 to be well rested for the day that I have planned ahead for us. If not for you then please do it for me. It will make me feel better in the long run." I said to her as I kissed her and then looked at my boy sleeping and then went back to my working. Feeling bad that I couldn't lay with her, but I wanted them both rested for what was to happen today and I wanted to get things ready for him. I couldn't sleep right now, I was way too restless.

((I guess no one is coming back... this is not good. Wondering how we are going to do this with just the three of us :S))

"Yes that sounds like a very good idea. and Weapons too. So we don't wear out our magic too quickly too fast. What kind of animals should we use?" I asked her loving her ideas. I drank my tea and ate and waited for her to respond.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

129 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
'Wild tigers and Wild lions' Isimply said

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

130 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"And maybe some horses too" I said to her with a smile. "I wonder if anyone is coming back?" I said to her with a worried look.

*Hmmm... wonders how we are going to make this war work :S**

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you

131 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She frowned and laid in his bed though sleep would not truly come to her. It might called a cat nap or a light nap but it was not very long and not very restful. When she woke she woke her lord's son. "Oh get up. War is not a place to sleep until the high sun." She said with a growl.

132 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I nodded in agreement. 'I hope so'

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

133 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I walked into the tent to get them both up just as I seen Kanai wake up my son. "You could have done that in a much nicer way." I said to her. "And he has time still, I am not even sure that I want him fighting in this war. Anyways the three of us have lots to do. So get showered and dressed and ready and meet me outside of the tent." I said to them both, as I kind of glared at Kanai for talking to my son like that.

I had no idea why she was talking to me rudely like that. What did I do to her that deserved that? Then I heard my dad come in. Oh it must be time to wake up. I listened to what he had to say and then I went to the shower and started to clean up. Apparently we had a lot to do today, the three of us. I wondered what it was.

"I just wish that there was more people on our side. I feel like we are going into a battle that isn't going to turn out well if people aren't going to show up and so we can all be on the same page. I know you and me could kill 80% of them, but still that would take tons of energy and we need others." I said to her with a sad frown. This was not looking good at the moment.

I got out of the shower and went to meet them at the front of the tent. I seen my father there, but I did not see his fiance. I wondered where she was.
"Hey dad I am ready to go when you are!" I said to him with a smile.
((Maybe that new girl will join. I will ask her Very Happy ))

134 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I sighed and looked at the window.
'They will be here at any moment'

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

135 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah we can only hope I guess." I said as I sighed also.

136 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai stood there shocked as her love glared at her. She then bowed without a smile and took her leave. When she arrived after the boy she was dressed in the armor that she always wore when on duty. Not the delicate robes and gowns that she wore for her love. She looked at Elrod and the boy. She then crossed her arms and waited to be told what to do next.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

137 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well Kanai can you go and put on some regular clothes. we are not doing training until later. I would love to take you guys into town and we have to buy some stuff and then I will tell you the plan. and I am sorry how I reacted earlier I would just like you to respect him a little more. He is just a child and he has came from a witch ... that I have told you about before but I will tell you more about later. It jas just been rough and not knowing that I even had a son...but that is off topic ... please put on some clothes to go into the city and then we will be on our way." I said to her smiling. I then went up to her and kissed her and gave her a big hug to show her how really sorry I was.

I watched my dad and his fiance. I am so glad that they made each other happy.
"It's alright dad, I am used to mom or the witch as you call her, talking to me like that it is nothing new." I said to him with a kind of sad look on my face. I couldn't wait to go into town and know what today's plans were I was really excited.

"She usually isn't like that. It is probably because I was off to a bad start this morning and I apoligize for that, but I wanted everyone to be well rested for today. So after she goes and changes we will be on our way. And not everyone is like your mom and I am going to prove that to you. And I hope you like me an d Kanai and if you have any issues with anyone you just let me or Kanai know okay?" I said to him with a smile.

"Yes dad that is fine with me. Thanks for everything." I said to him with a huge smile. I bet he didn't even know how war could even be better than living with my mother.

138 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:52 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I am far more comfortable in this attire, My Lord." She answered his request for her to change of outfit. "And I wish not to be compared with someone in which you refer to as a witch." Her tone was still harsh and her stance not of ease. She was a strong woman from a society were men where the weaker and inferior sex. Where fighting and evil doings were more favorable then good deeds. It was hard for her to take orders from a male let alone get glared at over the threatment of a male child. She reached back to pull the hood of her cloak over her head to hide the bluish black skin, yellow eyes, and white hair that marked her as a drow elf. "Shall we be on our way then?" She asked and started off towards the direction of town.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

139 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well whatever you are most comfortable in I guess. My love. Sorry to have been a bit grouchy back there but I hope that you can see where I am coming from. He isn't an adult but he is not a young kid and yes I know he is a male, but please give him the same respect you give me if not more." I said to her as I was catching up to her as I motioned for my son to hurry up to. I would tell them what my plan was once we got there.

I almost had to run just to keep up with them. I was glad though that once my dad started talking to her that she decided to slow down. It was much easier to walk at this pace. "So why exactly are we going into town dad?" I asked him.

"I will let you both know, once we are in town and not near anyone who can over hear us." I said to both of them with a smile. I hoped that they both liked my idea since it would be the safest for everyone.

140 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Just leave it be." She said with a growl. "I do not wish to decuss anything about this morning." She said before the boy came up to them. She walked in silence. In town she would have to keep a low profile anyways. "The sun is most bothersome today." She murmured to herself.

I am dying,

141 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yes the sun is pretty bright today. Anyways before we actually get really far into town. I would like you guys to come over here under this tree with me. So we can talk about what is going to happen." I said to them and I went over to a tree and waited for both of them to come over.

Oh boy dad and his girl were fighting which isn't a good thing. Mom and him used to fight all the time and I know where that headed and I hope it didn't happen here because my father looks happier with this girl then he ever was with my mom and I was going to do my best not to get in the way or to interfere with anything. I walked over to where my dad sat down under the tree and I waited for Kanai to follow. "So dad what is the plan?" I asked him.

142 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:10 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai pulled off her hood as they stepped into the shade. Her skin and eyes still stung slightly but it was fine. She gave her best fake smile and leaned against the tree. "What is it that you wanted to talk about my lord?"

I am dying,

143 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I was thinking that those people that came here that know you, they can stay living in your tent and such and you can come and live in the house with me and my son. We need you there more than those other two need you and they will not be able to get into the house to get to you. I do not trust them alone in that tent with you and there is not enough room in your tent for the 3 of you guys plus me and my son. I will have it no other way and the reason why were are coming into town is because I want to redo the house and I want your help with it, plus we have t get his room ready. I hope that you will be a great mother figure for him and he always looks up to you.I hope that you will accept him as your own. Plus say that you will come and stay at the house I don't want to have to force you to stay at the house. But I will if I have to. I want you there and so does he." I then looked over at my son who was waiting for us patiently and I waited for her answer. She was either going to agree to come to the house or I was going to have to make her. I hoped that she chose the easier way.

I could see that they weren't fighting anymore and that made me happy. I just stood there and waited for one of them to come to me or for one of them to call me over.

144 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"The way you parent and the way I do are completely different." She said rubbing her temples. "You raise them with love and compassion. I raise children with hardness. To live as warriors and fight a good fight." She took a deep breath. "You know I can not deny anything that you ask of me, My lord...but remember that the two that you are speaking of that one of them is my son." Not that it really mattered to her but she was already unfair to her son and this would be pushing it even more.

I am dying,

145 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"It is not him that I am really worried about, it is your sons father that worries me. I do not trust him as far as I could throw him and I understand taht he is your son but they way they treat you is unfair and unloyal and my son needs your kind pf parenting too. He needs both of us and I would like him to have that and I want the best and the safety fr you and if I must break something with your son then I would like that right now, because your son can get over it and you guys can still have a relationship and you not living in that tent. I really don't trust your ex-lover and I really want what is best for you. Please move into the house with me and my son, and I will work something out for you and your son. I just want you safe. Please." I said to her with plead in my eyes.

146 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:19 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She nodded. "I will move into the house with you but I will remind you he was no lover. The son I bore him was in debt that I repaid to him with that of our son." She said as gently as possible. "I am sorry if I am short today...the sun is very bothersom!" She said. Really just making an excuse for all the things that were on her mind.

I am dying,

147 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I didn't believe her for a second. I knew that she needed to talk and I would get her to talk while my boy was getting ready and then in bed. I am glad that she decided to move in as it would be too hard for me to have her there and we would think of something to make her and her son close again. I just didn't know for what yet. So I played along with her excuse and I called my son over. "Okay we need to get into this shopping place because the sun is bugging Konai today, so we must get her out of it as much as possible." I said looking to my son and then looking at her. She knew I knew that she was lying but I would play the act with her while my son was around. I gently took her hand in mind as we walked into the store.

148 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She nodded and fallowed him as he went to the store. When they were finally done she actually did start feeling sick to her stomach and had to stop serveral times on the way home just so she would not throw up. She wondered what could be wrong with her. Even when ill she never felt this bad.

I am dying,

149 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I got the stuff ordered to the house and they would arrive there in about an hour. It's good. The house was pretty empty and we bought a lot of stuff. I then went back to the house with Konai and we went inside, I told my son that he could go outside and play if he wanted to. Or go to his room and read or play his games for a little bit. I needed some rest and so did Konai. I then went into my room with her and we sat on my old bed. Soon to be new. "Now dear I would like to talk to you please. About today and about how you are feeling now. You are feeling sick and I know it, and it is weird because even when you are sick you are never like this. If you would like to rest a bit, we can do that and then we can talk later, but it is up to you and just know that we will have to talk at some point." I said as I held her close to me in a hug.

I got really excited as my dad bought me all this stuff and he let me bring my TV and game system to the house right away. And he was also going to let me use it. As long as I stayed together with my work, and schooling and training. Which I can do.I :"THANKS DAD! THANKS MOM!" I shouted as I went to my room and set it all up and then put on headphones. I knew they needed to talk and I was just going to mind my business and play my games.

I looked at her as my son just called her mom to see if it would bother her or not.It did not bother me but it surprised me to hear it so soon. "Are you okay with that or do you want me to tell him to hold it off for a bit?" I asked her.

150 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai have a sigh. "I am just not feeling well...that and I am still hurt about the tone you took with me this morning." She said with a sigh and then the boy called her mom but she couldn't answer before her stomach revolted and she had to open the window to vomit.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum