hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Today at 12:54 am by Ageless Vampire

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.

» War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack)

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

201 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"that is very true my love, and yes you could fight in the war, we could hire a nanny to watch out child, but then if you were killed I don't know what I would do with myself, I told you I am not even sure if I want you fighting in this war or not, because I am not sure what I would do with myself if I ever lost you, and I don't think I would be able to focus completely on my army if you were in the war with us, because my mind would be on you and your safety and your protection. But let's not talk about that right now, and focus on what might be. Are you ready to have a child? Shoudl we not have one yet?" I asked her.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
Rheanyos - My Writer Sister I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

202 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:28 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"To be honest with you I would never be ready to have a child that I would have to raise. Where I am from we are not good mothers." She looked over at him. "However I am learning many things from you. I can still be a female and be a warrior. IF I have a child I will not fight in the war....then there is to much to risk because you will be fighting as well." She said before looking at the road again.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

203 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Thanks love, I know how much you want to be in this war, but I really appreciate that and that you can see it from my point of view." I said to her with complete love in my eyes, and then I seen that we were on a straight stretch so I looked over at her and kissed her passionately and then put my eyes back on the road right before we got to a turn. The hospital was coming up and I was just as nervous as she was. There was still tons of time before the war, it wasn't got another good year, but I was glad that she was taking everything into consideration. I would help her be the best mother ever. I turned into the hospital parking lot and got out. We would be taken in right away as I am the lord but that was good because I knew the longer we had to wait the more nervous we would both get. I looked at her and smiled. I parked the truck and then got out and went over and opened the door for her as she got out and then I took her hand and kissed it and then started walking with her to the hospital entrance.

204 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled at her love and as soon as she was checked in she was taken back to see the doctor. They wanted her to sit on the exam table which made her even more nervous.

Dr. Kurama knocked on the door before he came into the room and smiled at Ms. Kanai. "Hello, I see that you feeling a little sick at times but have no other symptoms of being sick. So I think that we should do a pregnancy test. You have three choices. Blood test, Urine test, and ultrasound. Which would you like?"

"All three." She almost shouted. And then she got her blood drawn, and peed in a cup and while they waited for those results they showed the dark lord in so he could be there for the ultrasound.

The Doctor took the hand held part of the ultrasound machine and took it across the lower half of her stomach. "Ah...see here." He pointed to a section on the ultra sound. "Congradulations you have a baby in there...according to the ultrasound and..." He went and got her results. "And the blood and the urine test."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

205 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:04 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I was way happy beyond words. I didn't even know what to say and when the doctors left, I took my love's face in my hands and I kissed as hard and as passionately as I could. "I am so exvited and I love you so friggin' much my love. I am so happy and you will make a great mother, you have been doing great with my son, it's just that we butt heads sometimes, but I am sure that you will make a great mother, and then I let her get changed and dressed and I took ehr hand and I thanked the doctors and then I led her out to the truck. I waited for her to talk because I knew she wouldn't want to rush home yet. "The only person that I think we should tell is Jacob, as for everyone else they can wait until you are ready to let them know." I said to her with a smile and then I kissed her once more and then waited for her to tell me that she was ready to go. If she wanted to talk then I would sit here and talk with her, we weren't in any rush.

206 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I honestly do not think we should make it public until I am to round to hide." She said looking at the road. "And then when the child is born we will present the babe to your army and I shall take your son, our child, and myself and go to a secret location. I do not want our family to be used against you."

I am dying,

207 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"That sounds like a really good idea. But remember I have to fight in this war, but I will keep you guys safe and make sure that no one can get to you guys. What are you thinking for names?" I asked her.

208 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai raised her shoulder. "I do not know yet....I don't have a good feeling of what it will be yet. I was able to tell my first child was going to be a male because of the way he was carried in my stomach." She answered and rubbed a hand over her stomach. "It is still really early to becoming very attached though my family have been known to carry even in the worst conditions.

I am dying,

209 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well I will help you as much as I can, and make sure that you and that baby are both very healthy and I won't let anything bad happen to you guys." I said to her

210 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:23 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I am not scared over the pregnancy it is afterwards that I am scared of." She said and moved over to the middle seat in the truck so she could be closer to her love. "But I should get the hang of it before you have to go and fight." She said and kissed his neck as he drove.

I am dying,

211 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I will be there most of the day, and I will try not to be actually in the war as much as I can... I will be by your side more than you know, and I will not be in the war tons as I have you and son to be 2 kids that I will have to look after and support. and I will make sure that we have a mid-wife. I will call for one when we get back, so that I know the pregnancy is safe and so we will learn what we must know and do. If that is okay with you, I just want to make sure that everything goes perfectly. But it si your choice too, if you don't want one then I won't get one." I said to her as I kissed her cheek and pulled into my brother's driveway.

212 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:40 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai played with her ponytail. "We can get one but can we wait a couple of days or a week before we invite someone into our home." She whispered. "I still need to get used to Jacob being in the house and bringing another person in might cause more stress then it is worth on me." She explained before getting out of the truck.

I am dying,

213 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"That sounds fine. and great ot me I am glad that you are accepting us all and I just want what is best for us and our family. Oh and Jacob is staying here for the weekend and my brother is coming to stay with us to try and help me with what happened. Or rather us, because of the background he has in the police force." I explained to her hoping it was okay because I wanted this sorted out and I didn't want it to go public if it didn't have to.

214 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"That is fine." She said with a nod as she walked with him up to his brother's house. "It is probably better for Jacob to stay here because he will be safe....few people know that you have a brother so very few will know where to find him." She explained as they came to a stop before the door.

I am dying,

215 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I had never thought of that. Man I love her for so many reasons and her smartness was one thing that amazing me more and more every day! I was so lucky and glad that she was mine, before my borther answered the door. I quickly kissed her and thanked her. The door opened and my brother had his stuff.7

"I am ready. I went to your house early just by myself to get somestuff for your son. I did not look around though I waited for you, and I brought his stuff back here and Amy said that she would look after him as long as it was needed." I said to him with a smile and started towards his car.

"Thanks bro." I said to him and led my love back to the truck.

216 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She got back into the truck but she couldn't help but to caress her stomach again. The sensation that she was feeling felt so weird. Could she really be loving the child that was growing inside of her. She felt nothing like this for her first child.

I am dying,

217 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I hoped that she had the love for that child like my love for her adn the love that I was going to have for this child. This child was made from love, and not as a favor, or not as something that had to be. I hoped that I have showed her the difference in how she was raised and how it is different out here. I hoped that she could love this child and that she could love Jacob as much as I loved her. I got into the truck after my love and started to drive towards the house. The ride there was really quiet and then once we got there, we got all my brother's stuff out and Konai went to eh guest room and got the room made for him as me and him went to my sons room.

218 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:49 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai finished putting his brother's stuff in the guest room before she came up and went to Jacob's room. She leaned against the door way and even though now was a completely wrong time to say anything she found herself unable to hold back her excitement. "I'm pregnant."

I am dying,

219 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I looked at her surprised.

"That is great news! I thought something was up when you guys were dropping Jacob off and you guys were going to the doctor. I knew something was up also because you never go to the doctor unless you absolutely have to and my brother never puts anything aside ... well something this important unless something else is more important. Which I could only come up with was if you were pregnant." I said to her and then shook my brother's hand. "Congrats big boy!"

220 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled gently and bowed. "Thank you for your comments. It honors our family." She said and put her hands behind her back as she looked around the room. "Did you guys find anything yet?" She asked shifting her weight.

I am dying,

221 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well I think I know who did it, we are just looking for some more clues to make sure that it is who we are thinking it is. I don't want to wrongly accuse anyone and have them put away and out of this country without having stone cold proof.

"If you are sure you want to know who we are 99% sure who did it, you might want to sit down." I said to her, "But we aren't sure who saved our son though, that person left no tracks or anything. I just want to know who it was so I can thank them and reward them for looking out over my family."

222 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:36 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She took her feet and set them shoulder length apart. "I do not need to sit...trust me i can take whatever truths that there is. I have a good idea as well that it was my son and his father that committed the crime."

I am dying,

223 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well we know that your ex was the one that broke in and tried to kill our son or kidnapp him but there is no trace of your son, and I am wondering if maybe he is the one that saved and protected our son.... It is a long shot, but since there is none of his trace or anything of him here, and they are the only ones that know we are here, I am thinking that that might be what has happened." I said to her with a smile. So this could be good and bad for her... "And if it is true about your son, then I would love to have him part of us if he will stay true and it isn't just a set up, and I would love to have him fight along side me if he wishes and if you will allow it."

224 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:50 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Why would my son be the one that saved him?" She asked with her arms crossed. "He was raised by his father. His devotion should be more towards his father then I...I can question him about it but I do not think I will get much out of him." She said and stood up straight. "But I shall ask him."

I am dying,

225 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I would hold up on the questioning for now, but that is the only thing that makes sense, because no one, not even my army knows that we are living here right now, they think I went away on a trip with you to see some important people, which by the way, we do have that trip coming up, but if because of you and the baby, then you can stay with my brother, they both already said you could, and I thought that might be a good idea, for them and you to get to know each other and for you and Jacob to bond a little more, even though he already loves you to pieces." I said with a smile. "I think we should hold off on that for now, and see, because obviously he didn't want to be noticed, but he wanted his dad to be noticed.

"That makes total sense. And you are more than welcome to stay with us, we will look after you while he is gone, and Jacob is welcome there any time. But as my brother had told me he won't force you into anything you don't want to do, if you want to go with him then that is what is going to happen." I said with a little laugh, I didn't need to be told that, I have seen instances where it has happened.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum