hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

226 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"It would be better for me to go with you." She said leaning onto the other foot. "It would do go for people to see that you are human with a female beside you.." She said and ran a hand gently down her stomach.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

227 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yes I know that is what would be good. But I am concerned about you and the child, and especially with this happening. I know Jacob will be fine and he won't be upset staying with Blaine here, but I just thought maybe one of us should stay with him until all this is figured out. But if you insist on coming that is fine too." I said to her with a smile, I was just worried that Jacob would think that we might be abandoning him and he had no clue at all what was going on or happening.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

228 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:36 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Whatever pleases you but I do believe that it would be better if I came along...maybe your son as well...it would be better for us all to travel while this is happening." She said and smiled at her love.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

229 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:45 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah but I am just worried right now about his saftey and if your ex knows where I am going, I really don't want anything to happen to you or him, but I know I don't have the choice about if you are coming or not, but I do have the choice for him, and remember what just happened, I am not going to take lightly, not even when your ex is put into jail and kicked out of the country, because he will still have control over people in here that he has with him, and he will still have followers wherever he goes... I just I am worried for us all at this moment, as we didn't even hear him come in or the fight." I said to her worried, "And if I could reschedule the meeting that is in 2 days then I would but I can't.

"Brother you know he will be safe at our house, nobody in your army even knows that you have a brother."

230 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She nodded gently. "I do not fear for my own safety. If it is my Ex he is likely trying to hurt you just to get to me." She said and sighed gently. "He is very jelous that I would not be with him but I will be with you."

I am dying,

231 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I understand that, so what are we to do about Jacob, because it is not fair that he has been brought into this, and not bu our choice, but I don't wish to keep him involved in this if it isn't needed. And no one knows where my brother lives, and if they find him, he won't even get passed their front gate. I can assure you of that, and I would never promise or assure you of soemthing I wasn't completely sure of.

232 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:45 am

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
(is there any possibility i can be back here??? can somebody tell me whats going on? thanks!)

And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;
But of all pains, the greatest pain
It is to love, but love in vain.
Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

233 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I will talk to Fua about it tomorrow when her and I are both on, but I am sure there is someone you can be like my son, or something like that and I can fill you in on it. Just give me tomorrow to talk to her and then I will inbox you and let you know Smile __ I am sooo glad that you are back Smile

234 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
(Sure!)

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

235 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:45 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
((So we think that you would be the best to have for the sons girlfriends Smile and maybe her ex's new love? They would both be her characters, but you can do just hte girlfriend's for the sons, my son is 15 an just a teeny bopper, unless you just want to be girlfriend's for the older son and ex that is fine too. Just let us know and then post your sheets and then we can start!

236 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
(Maybe I can do the two characters? The youngest new girlfriend and the oldest's mean girl that he still loves ex?)

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

237 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
Sure sounds good. Whenever you are teady just put up the character sheets and we can start! Welcome back Smile

238 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
Chara Sheet:
Name: Carling
Powers: She can see the future and become fog (but she gets really tired when she uses that power, because it requires a lot of energy)
Side: Against the Dark one
Bio: Everybody thinks she is with the Dark One, but Actually, she got tired of him. All her friends are with the Dark one, so when she said she didnt want him to be the leader, they all got angry with her. Nevermind, she dosent care about what other people thinks. She lost her parents at the battle, and is prepared to help defeat the dark one. She has a crush on Fuarie's ex. She is Brigit best friend Smile

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

239 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
Chara Sheet:
Name: Kate
Powers: She is an archer and her arrows are mortal to other elfs. Also she can see the past of people's lifes
Side: With the Dark one
Bio: she is Carling's twin. They dont like each other very much, and she hates her for going to the other side.The only thing she wants is freedom. She has a crush on kressie's son (Whose name I dont know) eventhough he is on the other side.

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

240 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
Carling leaned against a tree. She sighed and looked around. Nobody dangerous near. She sighed again, happy to be safe at least for a while. She reached her phone from her pocket and texted brigit.
Hey! Im back. Sorry for leaving you alone. I needed time to recharge powers. where are you?

Kat laughed at the stupid of her sister. From her position she could see that there were many evil elfs just willing to kill her. Without a sound, she jumped off the tree and walked away. She wanted to find him. She wanted to find Medri. She could try on his place first.

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

241 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Medri was no where near his place. No instead he was in the depths of a mountain in a stream. Washing himself of the blood that was all over his body. His son was close by weapons in hand.

"Father why is it that we are helping that....female?" Kitrye asked his father as he stood watch a few feet from the stream.

"She is your mother and do not pretend that your heart does not light up at the fact that you helped her. It is only natural to love the one who gave you life." Medri explained with a smile. "We must protect our own and as long as she is with the Dark One then him and his son are our family."

Kanai shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "If he was the one out to destroy your son...or us...then what is to say he is not at your brother's now. He is cleaver and would never had completely left the failed attempt. He could have fallowed us there and we not ever knew it."

I am dying,

242 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:19 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
That is okay with me, I know that he will be well protected there. His wife is a great fighter and can take on many her size. He will be absolutely safe there, that is why I said we could leave him there with her and the boys while my brother and you and me are here." I said to her with a conforting smile as I took her hand in mine and went out to the kitchen. "What should we make for supper?" I asked her.

243 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I am at my place. You are welcome to come if you want. I thought you walked off the end of the Earth and died or switched sides which really worried me because I didn't want to have to fight you.This was too good to be true, I hope it really was her, oh well if it wasn't I was ready to fight whoever came to my door.

244 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
Carling smiled when she read the words on the screen. Quickly she walked to her friend's home. When she reached it, she knocked twise and waited.

Kate knocked at medrid's house. She waited impaciently for him to open.

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

245 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
There was no answer at Medri's door because he was not there.

Kanai lifted her shoulder in a shrug. "No clue...since your brother is here and males like to use the bbq why don't you do some steaks outside." She said

I am dying,

246 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun May 01, 2011 5:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I texted her "Please come in you don't have to knock you should know that by now Smile"

"That sounds like a great idea... I love you thinking my love" I said to her as I kissed her on the cheek and went downstairs to the freezer to see where the steaks were.

247 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun May 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
Carling entered and called Brigit.
'Brigit, where are you?' She said a loud.

Kat got tired of waiting, so she acepted that maybe there wasnt anyone at home. She grabbed her phone and marked medrid's phone. Then, she waited for him to answer. she was worried that maybe he didnt want to see her....

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

248 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon May 02, 2011 5:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I am upstairs in my room... I will be down in a couple of minutes, I am just getting some proper clothes on." I said to her and within minutes I was downstairs. "Well do some in. Would you like something to eat or drink?" I asked her with a smile.

249 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon May 02, 2011 5:23 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She kissed him back but as soon as he turned to go outside she went into the bathroom and started to throw up again. She couldn't wait for this part to be over.

Medri could hear his phone. "Son text whoever that is and tell them that I am taking a shower...I will get right back to them." He watched as his son did what he was told.

I am dying,

250 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon May 02, 2011 5:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I knocked lightly on the door. I knew that she was going to be okay, but I wanted her to know that I cared and I really did want to make sure that she was okay, I was new to this, as I didn't even know that I had a son until now. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

**playing with my cousins at my aunts house**

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum