hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

51 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I sighed and nodded

52 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Meredith.(:

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"Well, then. Good. But, I've got to get going. Try not to be in the woods. I can't guarantee that I'll always be the one roaming, okay?"

The Moon

Above the sky

Below the stars

Outside my window

Through the glass

Toward the moon I shall gaze...

Yvaine M. Ciprianna

53 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I sensed her come in. I awoke from my half sleep to see the most beautifulest girl in the world step into my tent. "Hey my love." I said to her with a smile. "I hope you liked the flowers!" She looked absolutely stunning and much better after she had had some sleep. "Come and lay down with me for a bit." I said to her while motioning her over.

"Thanks for the warning." I said to him with a smile and watched him leave. I then turned back to my friend. "Jeeze, I hope that he decided to switch sides or he will get killed if he gets caught being around us." I said to her with a worried look, even though he was on the other side. I still had strong feelings for him, but I tried not to let them show too much.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

54 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:50 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I truly loved the flowers, my lord." She said bowing gently before walking over to slowly lay down in the bed with her lover, her lord, and her god. She lay on her back looking up at darkened ceilling.

55 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I turned onto my side and I put my arms around her. I loved it when she came to visit me. She was the most prettiest and beautiful girl that I have ever seen. I don't know of anyone who could be more beautiful. "So how was your rest my dear? I knew that you would need one. You were starting to look pretty tired and worn out." I said to her as I kissed her on the lips.

56 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai shivered as their lips met. "I rested well with the sweet smell of the blooms you gave me." She said gently and rolled onto her side so that she would be facing him. With that she willed all the candles except for one out. The one that stayed lite was by the bed side. "What about your rest. You need much more my lord." She said with concern.

57 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
'He better die' I murmured as I sat again on the grass. 'he is not worth any side.'

58 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
'I do not want to sleep while I have you by my side, I want to..." I let my voice trail off as I talked to her with my eyes...

"Okay well apparently unlike you I want him to live, but I just don't want him fighting on that side. I want him on this side. And I just might be able to convince him of it." I said to them with a smile.

59 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai smiled gently. "What would you like to do other then rest my dear?" She asked letting their gaze stay connected even as she inched herself close to the Dark One.

60 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
'he dosent want to' I murmured laughing 'Wanna bet?'

61 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well I am going to leave that up to you. Since you have been such an amazing fighter and an amazing person all together I am going to let you chose what you would like to do. You can chose anything at all. Your wishes are my comand!" I said to her with a huge smile on my face.

"I really don't want him to die. And it doesn't suprise me that he doesn't want to die. That is a really good thing Though. As much as he can be a total ass, I really don't want him to die. I want to try and bring him over onto this side. And with you and my great aunt being able to see into the future and all the other things we can do. I am sure we can get him to and to protect him once he comes over here." I said to them with a smile.

62 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
'You really like him' I decided, laughing.

63 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah I guess I do ... I just don't see why someone so nice and special as him chooses to be on the dark side, I think that he made a deal with someone and I want to know who it was." I said to them with a serious look in my eyes.

64 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai inched herself closer and instead of speaking she pressed her lips to his and caressed her fingers into his hair. She very much enjoyed kissing him though they never dared do it in the open. She liked the privacy of it.

65 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
'He did' I addmited 'But it I tell you, he kills me'

66 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I kissed her really passionately. I didn't want this night to end. She makes me feel happiness. What! no way! I did not just think that. But to tell the truth she did. She brought joy to my life. And I hope she never leaves it. But I cannot show my soft side to anyone but her. Unless one day she asks me to do so. Then I must choose. "I love you so very much my love, I could not picture my life without you." I said to her as I slowly moved my hand over her chest.

I knew it! I knew that he has gotten himself into some kind of trouble and I will find out who it was. I might not find out from Rain but I know of some people that he probably told that will tell me. I love this boy so very much and we are grown closer together over the years. I know that he loves me too but he doesn't show it because that is how his father raised him before he died. Such a sad though, and he was sooo heart broken after that happened. Well if he isn't going to tell me and if Rain isn't going to tell me. Then I am going elsewhere to find someone who will, before this gets out of hand, and before he dies. "If you guys aren't going to tell me who did it, and if when I go and ask him, he doesn't tell me, then I am going to find out for myself. And when I find the shithead who has done this to him, I am going to kill him with my very own bare hands. And that is the end of it. So is anyone going to tell me, or am I going to have to look for the answer elsewhere?" I asked them and then I waited for their response before leaving.

67 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
'Go and find somewhere else' I said, without paying much of attention. 'But remember this, you will die' I laughed and then paused 'Seriously. he dosent want anyone to find out.'

68 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Meredith.(:

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying, but I was sure it was something about Vlad.

When I reached the end of the forest I stopped, tired from travel. I was going to have to make arrangements so that I'd be doing forest patrol tomorrow...

The Moon

Above the sky

Below the stars

Outside my window

Through the glass

Toward the moon I shall gaze...

Yvaine M. Ciprianna

69 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I will find it out some how whether he likes it or not. I would rather risk my life saving him then watching him die." I was close to tears. I pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged them close.

70 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I sighed. And nodded.
'I know what it feels to want to do that' I addmited looking at the birds. 'And because of that I almost die Brigit.' I continued, remembering

71 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai smiled onto his lips as they shared their kiss. "And I love you. As both man and god." She whispered back to him. Only around him would she ever let her guard down because if she was threatened in any way she knew that he would kill that threat and make it as if it never existed. "Your touch warms me."

72 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"But it just isn't fair. You can see things. You can see the future. I cannot. I cannot know what that boy has possibly gotten himself into, I want to help him. I want to make him mine. I want him to understand that someone out there does love him and I don't want to hurt him and I want to be with him forever. I can't though because he is on the other side. Well I could but I know tons of people that would hate me and my family would hate me. I just wish that I could have him in my arms and that I could convince him that I won't hurt him and that I will love him forever. I just want him to come home, back to us, back to me." I said to her with a very sad smile. I said it with such a sad tone. I couldn't believe that this was happening that he was on the other side. Why did it have to be like this. The more I thought of it the more I cried.

"So what would you like to do? Would you like to watch a movie and then maybe have some fun, or fun first and then a movie?" I asked her with a smile. I didn't want to rush things and I didn't want to go too slow. I wanted her to know that I loved her and that I would always love her and no one else.

73 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I sighed. And nodded.
'Do wathever you want' I murmured 'But Remember this: Fairy tales are not true'

And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;
But of all pains, the greatest pain
It is to love, but love in vain.
Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

74 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:08 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai smiled gently. "I would very much like to have fun with you my lord." She whispered and kissed him gently. "If by have fun you are thinking what I am." With that she willed the candle that was left to go out and pulled at his shoulder so he would roll with her and be on the top of her.

75 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I followed with what she wanted me to do. She wanted me just like I wanted her and it was getting me even more excited. I was on top of her now and I was oh so very horny and in heaven. I wanted this very much ... "My dear are you sure that you are ready for this?" I asked her making sure that she was sure that she was ready for this. I was ready to make her mine and to let our souls be forever together.

"Yes I know that, and that is why I would risk my life saving him. That never happens in fairy tales. I think that fairy tales are over rated anyways. They make ever girl believe something that will never happen. I wish that me and him could be happy together. We have to make a plan. Maybe I could pretend to be on that side so that I can see him and try and convince him of other wise ... will you please help me think of ways that I can try to get him back here, back on our side or at least away from the evil one. I am just not ready to have him gone. All of my family is gone and all I really have is you and him and I would hate for him to be killed." I said to her in-between sobs. This was getting worse then I thought. Why couldn't he just see that this would be different. That I wouldn't hurt him. I wanted him back now to keep me safe as I would keep him safe.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum