hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Elf Has Risen!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

76 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
'thats a terrible stupid plan' I said standing up. 'All you care of is love? Well, let me tell you one thing then, LOVE IS PAINFULL, POINTLESS AND OVERRATED' I shouted totally angry. All her plan was going to do was getting her into serious trouble that would literaly kill her. She was our leader and her task was to fight against our enemy, it wasnt finding love, and have little elfs with him.

And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;
But of all pains, the greatest pain
It is to love, but love in vain.
Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

77 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I am hundreds of years old I am sure that I am ready." She said and hooked her legs around him. "And so I have been ready for many of those hundreds of years. I am no newling my lord...let my body please you as you please mine." She said and raised her hips to his to give a senual rub.

78 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I grabbed her hips and moved her against me. I was inside of her and it felt like I was floating on a cloud in hell. Most people would say in Heaven but I was evil and I am the ruler of hell. So same thing just put into meaner words. I loved what was happening and I never wanted it to end. I let her have whatever way she wanted with me. If she became pregnant I would raise those kids in a happy world and it would be ruled by me. But no thinking on that right now. I wanted her all of her and she was giving it to me and I felt like the luckiest Evil Elf on Earth.

"I know what I am supposed to do. I will lead you guys to this war. As much as I would rather must make up and not have it happen at all. But I care for him & having him fight with me and not against me will make it that much easier. Having to fight against him is tearing me apart inside and I can't take it anymore. I just wish ..." There was probably no point in this argument but it was the truth. I don't think I can be the leader of this war knowing that I have to fight against him.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

79 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:19 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai's back arched and she moaned loudly as he pushed himself into her. Her ankles hooked behind him keeping him close but spreading her for deeper penetration. "Do it hard and fast and all night long." She whispered and moved her hips against him. "Please do it to me."

80 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
That made me even more turned on. Knowing that she wanted it just as much as I wanted to give it to her. I thrusted in and out of her harder and harder and then I finished. It was the most amazingest sex ever. I said to her in a barley I whisper... "That was the best sex that I have had in my whole life ... and that has been a long time." I said to her smilling.

I got up from where I was sitting and I went to my house. This was getting ridiculous why couldn't anyone else see him for who he really was. This was not good. I had to start making plans for the war... so I called everyone that I knew was on our side, to arrange a meeting at my house in an hour. I would cook tons and get everything ready for when they got her.

81 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I sighed and looked around. The clouds were getting more andmore purple each moment. It was time. I managed to stand up and walk to were we were suppose to go. I knew Brigit was mad at me, but all I had said was the truth.

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

82 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai's nails dug deep into his shoulders as she arched her back and rode the pleasure that he gave her. She nodded and gave a sweet smile to him. "That is the same for me too." She said and ran her fingers into his hair with that she would curl into his body and snuggle into him.

83 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I quickly got my house prepared for the worst thing that was to happen. I had to make sure that everyone got here and that the house was protected under a spell so no one could listen in. It was going to be hard but I could not risk anyone on the dark side hearing about our plans not even my love. I would have to put him out of my mind for now. I needed to be here for my friends and for our country. I needed to help keep everyone alive. We could not let him win. as I finished the last thing and put the last serving of food on the table I heard my door bell ring. I wonder who that I could be ... people aren't supposed to be here for another 15 minutes.

((anyone can show up at my door, just someone has to))

84 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I sighed. I knew maybe I had talked too much. Tired, and hating to say Im sorry, I flyedto Brigit's house. I knocked twise and waited for her to open

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

85 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I went down the stairs to see who it was. I seen that it was Carling. I sighed and opened the door hoping that she wasn't here to tell me more of how my feelings were wrong. I loved her tons and she was my bestset friend but I think she was just over-steppign the line a little bit. I opened the door and smiled and said, "Come on in"

I snuggled closer to her and smelled her sweet scent. I loved her and I knew this was going to bring us even closer.

86 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I looked up at her and sighed again.
'Thanks' I murmured as I walked in. 'and sorry if I bothered you'

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

87 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"No everything is fine. Actually while you are here could you help me set up the food and the tables and such for the meeting that is going to be happening here. I want it to look and feel as comfortable as possible." I said to her with a smile.

88 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
I nodded and started helping her.
'I have something to tell you....' I said as I stopped putting the things on the table, and looked at her. 'Im on the council now'

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

89 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:43 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai would fall have fallen asleep if someone did not call through the tent. "MY LORD?!" They knew better then to walk in but this none the less made Kanai's temper flare. She was about to get up and cut the man down but decided against it because no one could now how much her and the dark lord had gotten.

90 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"What do you mean that you are on the council now?" I asked her. "I am sorry its just a lot has been on my mind and since our outburst there and things with the him. I am just all over the place. Thanks for helping I asm just not in the right mind to do it all myself." I said to her as I almost put the freshly cooked food outside. "See I am all over the place" I said to her laughing.

"Who are you? And why are you just walking into here like that. What is your reasoning for not knocking first? Give me a reason why I should not let her chop your head off right now?" I asked the dark figure that I could not see. I was not pleased and right now I was holding back from letting her kill him and from me killing him myself. How rude this man is.

91 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
The shadowy figure chuckled softly. "Simply that she cannot harm me without harming herself." He said and moved into the candle light. He was an Moon elf with purple markings covering his skin and long brown hair. He wore golden arm and had the air of a total arrogant male. Beside him stood a younger elf with odd colored skin as if he was a mixture of black and white.

Kanai shook with anger. "Medri!" She screamed. "There is not reason for you to be here! Be gone now!" She waved her hand to motion for him to leave. "You're and my business was done 80 years ago!"

Medri smiled and patted the young one beside him. "I thought in this time of war you would like your son beside you."

Kanai growled. "The boy child is your's! As is the price I paid for your help to the surface...now be gone."

92 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Name:Medri
Powers: Wonderful in combat. He is gifted by the moon elf god of war.
Side: With the Dark One
Bio: Medri helped Kanai make it out of the Underdark and onto the surface. He is mean and ill tempered especially when it come to her. The price that he asked for was a son and the boy now fallows his father and has a deep hatred for his mother.

Name:Kitrye
Powers: Kitrye can summon creatures from the other worlds.
Side: With
Bio: Kitrye is Kanai's son and has a deep hatred for the female that abandon him. He however is loyal to his father and willing to fight by Kanai's side for his father's sake.

93 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I jumped up and started to go after him. "You need to take that child out of here and leave. She does not want him. She does not want you. And if I must hurt you to make you leave I will. Or if you wish drop off yoru son at one of the tents behind my house and I bet a lot of the ladies there will take him in. If Konai does not want him then she doesn't want him and that will be that. But let me ask her before you leave." I turned to Kanai and said, "Are you sure that you don't want your son? We can raise him and show him stuff. But if it is too painful or you sense something just let me know and he will be gone and I won't even let any of the other ladies look after him. Please reply to me and let me know what you would like me to do." I said to her as I kissed her cheek as I could see that she was going to cry. "Stay strong I whispered in her ear. I believe in you. Be strong.

((Amazing Faurie AMAZING and nice twist Smile ))

94 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"At 80 years old I am not a boy." Kitrye spoke out between the fighting of his elders. "And know that the drow whore is not my mother just the female that has carried and birthed me."

Medri chuckled tossing his head back as he did so. "By the gods he has your tonuge Kanai." He said and slapped the boys shoulder again. "And she has no choice but to accept us both. As was the deal she made with the gods for her way to the surface."

"What good is the boy child anyways?" Kanai said crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at the two.

"I am no child and I am more use then you."

((Why thank you ^^))

95 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well to me you are a child and right now you are definately acting like a child. And if you want to be on our side. Both of you I advise that you both smarten up or you can go and fight this battle yourself. I don't care but if there is no respect here then I will have none for you." I said to them both holding my Kanai close. I would not let them hurt or admage her. I put a sheild around us that no one could break through.

96 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Medri studied the two of them. "Well well it looks like MY female has taken another lover. Very well I will stay and I will behave but I promise you if a male other then you or myself touch my Kanai I will rip thoer head off."

Kitrye growled gently. "I am not so easily going to take anyside that has her for an ally. I'll cut you a deal. I want a duel with that drow whore and then I shall join."

Kanai chuckled. "You are on boy child! Do not think that I will take it easy onyou weather you were birthed of me or not! I will show you how your other heritage fights!"

97 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
Hold just a second. Sir yes I accept your deal. But you young man. She is your mother no matter what happened and I am sure there are good reasons for what happened and probably things that you don't even know about. I am not going to let your mother do this duel. As she will literally kill you. I am not going to make your mother go through that or make your father see that. I am not going to let this happen. I am not letting this happen. Either you will be on our side or not. If not then I will get my men to esort you out and you won't beat them either. I only train the best and the weak get thrown out. So the decision is yours.

*Waiting for Rain to answer me and for the others to show up at my house.*

98 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:34 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Kanai turned on Elrod in anger. "It is my choice!" She shouted. "I would not kill the boy just show him where he stands!"

Medri couldn't stop laughing at what was unfolding. He had known Kanai for over 80 years and knew better then to tell her she could not do something.

"Its not that he is truly scared that you will kill me...Mother." Kitrye said finally. "It is that he is scared that I will hurt his whore....that is what you are right? From the tales that I have been told that you promised father a son in return for a guide to the surface. Sounds like a whore to me."

99 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"It is nothing of the sort. She is amazing and she cans tand and fight for herself I just didn't want her to be put through this kind of thing. But if it is what she wishes then she can do it. I have seen her in battle. I have seen her worse then anything that you could ever do to her. And a whore, I think not. As it has only been me and your father that she has slept with as far as I know. But I could be wrong about that, but I really prefer not to talk about things like that especially when they upset her. And if she is so disgraceful to you then why call her your mother?" I asked him.

*still waiting for Rain to answer me and for the others to show up at my house.*

100 Re: The Dark Elf Has Risen! on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Snow

Carpenter
Carpenter
"What do you mean that you are on the council now?" I asked her. "I am sorry its just a lot has been on my mind and since our outburst there and things with the him. I am just all over the place. Thanks for helping I asm just not in the right mind to do it all myself." I said to her as I almost put the freshly cooked food outside. "See I am all over the place" I said to her laughing.

'My father died last week, so I had to take his place in the council. And as you are the head of it, I thought I should let you know' I explained

Abraham Cowley

Best Short Story!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum