hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 23]

101 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
When he was found her father was in the dinning room pretending to entertain some guests. Perhaps they were the people that brought the new slaves. No one really knew but everyone could tell they were vampires and that he was trying to keep them happy."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

102 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
Before I went out to the meeting, which I didn't have to be at because nobody there would listen to me anyways, except for him, but there was some big vamps there and I wasn't sure if I could talk him out of some of the things they probably were offering. I could hear their whole conversation maybe I would just stay here and listen. Then I felt a little tap on my back and then a "here". I turned around and looked behind me and seen a vamp handing me a paper. It was from a guy in the pack. I must take this back to my love so we can read it together. I thanked the man and gave him a blood pack and told him to tell the master that if he needs me I will be tending to his daughter. And with that I went to talk to her. I knew he wouldn't say anything about the letter to the master, he was one of the messengers that we sent in a out a lot.
I then went in her room (without knocking) and sat on the end of her bed. This is a letter from someone in my pack.

Dear Xavier,
I am writing you this letter to inform you that your cousin and your uncle (my dad and brother) were in those cages that they just sent to that thing you have in there. I need you to help them as much as you can. I thought he wasn't supposed to take any of ours. I am not liking this and we need you out of there as soon as possible. Is your kitchen arrangements done yet though. I hope they are. They sooner you get them done the sooner the house will be finished. Anyways I just thought I would let you know.
Sending all our love,
your cousin Christina, Your Aunt Carrie and your Uncle Bob!

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

103 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:00 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari looked at Xav as he came into her room. "What is it? I can tell that there is something wrong by the look in your eyes. Don't let my father see that."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

104 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I went into the room and I showed her the letter that I was given. I could tell that she knew I should have been at the meeting with her father but I told her what I had told hte messenger to say. "I told the messenger to tell him, that his daughter was feeling weak and under the weather a little bit, so I was tending to her as I was sure he could do the meeting on his own." I then showed her the letter and then waited for her response.

105 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:56 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"That is simple." She said looking at him before kissing his hand. "You will simply have to tell me which ones they are and I will set them free." She whispered and smiled brightly. "I mean if I say so they will have to be set free. So they won't be slaves any more and they can go home."

I am dying,

106 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Do you really think that your father will listen to you, my love?" I asked her with a serious look, "And I also do not want you to get into trouble, or for him to hurt you again, especially with what we have done and succeeded in doing. I just hope that it works out, and when you are feeling more "up to it" I will show which ones are which. I know which they are and I am very upset about it, as your father is not following through with what he said." I looked ashamed and upset but not at her and I knew that she knew that.

107 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"He doesn't have to listen to me. As his daughter I have as much pull as he does and if I set them free he can not go against my word. He can't it! It would prove that he is fallible and he can't be that." She said with a gentle smile. "Do not worry I will make sure that they are safe and sound once more."

I am dying,

108 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Thanks my love I appreciate it very much, now if you are feeling better I am going to go and see what your father is up to and try not to slit his throat while I am sitting there with him and those others that call themselves the ones that are helping the world... I will be back as fast as I can or you can come with me if you would like." I said to her with a smile as I kissed her cheek and then went on my way hoping that she would come. I also handed her pictures of the ones that needed to be set free. I smiled at her again and then walked out the door. I went to where her father was still seated and I sat beside him and looked at him. "So what is going on?" I asked him with kind of a worried look.

109 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:05 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I think it is wise of me to have an entire army of your kind. Well maybe not a full army but perhaps some grunts. You know those who do the damage but die just as quickly."

I am dying,

110 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"That can be arranged. What are you needing them for might I ask?" I said to him, worried about what he was going to say. If it was for something stupid I wasn't going to give him any of my men. I didn't want anymore dangered then what had to be. And they all would do it for me, but if it is ridiculous and pointless then I wasn't going to give him any of my army. So I sat there and waited for his response.

111 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:16 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"That is for me to worry about. I think you are over stepping your bounds as my slave Xavier. Just because I give you speical privlages does not mean that you are in any way equal to me." He said with a growl. "And what is it that you are doing with my daughter all the time?"

I am dying,

112 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I swear sir that I am only just looking after her and her needs and nothing more. Trust me if there was more going on I am sure that you would know. But I honestly can tell you that there is nothing else going on, and if you think that I am just going to let you take men from my armies just to have them killed off for no real reason or gain then you can think again, and if that upsets you, well I am here to tell you that I am not afraid of you, I have been in here before and you have thrown me out before, I have been through the worst torture that you have ever given someone which as made me stronger and wiser to this day, and if you think that I am going to try and let you over rule me, well that is not happening and as for being your slave, I am pretty sure that we talked about this and that I was no longer your slave if I came back to help you. I think you are having some misinconceptions and I would love to clear them up with you, but as you might already know I have something more serious to deal with. And why do you need my men? As we have an agreement and it is on paper that you will not be using my men for anything, that is also why I am yet again. Also why don't you just use those wolves that you got, from wherever you got them from and I am sure that your daughter will be pleased to know that you are trapping them again, as I recall last time it came up that she was not very pleased at all. Also if you lay another hand on your daughter there will be major serious consequences to pay, and this time I will not stand back and let it happen, you might think that you are all tough and everything, but you are wrong. You are sadly wrong, and you're time is coming old man and I will be glad when it does. But as for now, as I seem to have totally crashed your party and pissed on your parade, I am once again going to check on your daughter and make sure that she is okay because she really has not being feelings to well and I am not to sure as to why that is, and I have been looking after her ankle and knee to make sure that no infection or anything rises. I just told her that I was coming to see you about what you were talking about, and she says sorry that she wasn't able to make it out but maybe next time when she will hopefully be feeling better." I said this all to him and then got up to leave. I knew that he was knowing that his time was coming soon too, but he wasn't sure how as he could not read my mind or his daughters, as I taught her the best block ever that not even he could get around. He could send his guards after me but it would be wise not to, as I would have them ripped to shreds in no time, which is also why I a not in a cell. I was going to save all the people from in this stupid and rechid place, even if I had to die doing so.

113 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He did send his guards after him but it was not only him that the guards got. By the time he got to Mari's room three guards had her and three more came up behind him and knocked him out.

When he finally came too he would see Mari tied to a pole in the middle of a room while he was chained to the floor before her. "For ever steeping your bounds and clearly challenging me to punish you...I give you punishment!" With that a whip creaked and whipped across Xaviers back but that was before the gears could be heard moving and a single beam of sunlight came in through the opening ceiling.

Mari screamed as the sunlight hit her and burned her. The roof closed again and she tried to slump forward but she was chained to tightly.

"Just swear that I am your master and both of your pain will end!"

I am dying,

114 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I never once said that you weren't my master. I just said that somethings you do I disagree with and seriously you want my help but yet you will do this. You let her go and we will deal with this on our own. Deal or not? As she has nothing to do with the whole thing. It was not her that was challanging you as it was me and we seriously have not been doing anything behind your back. I have just been looking after her like you have asked me to." I said, and I was glad that she wasn't showing yet or that would have been bad and I would have to talk to her when I was done whatever it was that he had in store for me. Also he knew that he couldn't kill me because that would be very bad for him from werewolves all over the place and he would surely die then. But if it meant that it would keep Mari safe then I would make whatever deals I had to. "Please just take her out of this and just deal with me, as I see no reason for her to be involved in this."

115 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"She has everything to do with it! Because your kind love her. She is too soft and loving and for that she will be the took in keeping you mutts in line." With that Victor waved his hand and the ceiling opened again. Sunlight came in once more.Mari screamed as her flesh burned once more. "You constantly defy me in the open! Now bow down to me and say out loud that you are my slave. That you have no will of your own!"

I am dying,

116 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I will be your slave as long as you stop doing what you are doing to her." I said as I looked over to Miri and through my mind I sent her a message and I knew her father couldn't hear it. "I am sorry my love that this is happening. I am sorry that I caused you pain. I hope that you will forgive me."

117 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Her eyes looked over at him and she went and sent him a message as well. 'Don't give in to him! Don't let him win.' She grit her teeth and looked over at her father. "What do you think your people think of your burning your daughter?! I'm leaving here the moment you let me go!"

I am dying,

118 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
She didn't want me to give in to him. Well then I wouldn't give in to him. I just thought that it would make things be better but if she didn't want me to then I wouldn't. I looked over at her father and I could see that he was thinking seriously about what she said. "Seriously, do you think that your people will be happy that you are burning your daughter or do you think they will look down upon you. I am not talking about the werewolves that you have, I am talking about the other vampires. You know they will not like this at all, even your superiors and the ones that you were talking to today, and you think that they won't notice and that they will just look past this. Not going to happen. I seen and heard how they were, they will not like this at all, and this is not something that you will be able to cover up. And I will make sure of that." I said to him knowing that it would give me another lashing, but I didn't care, I was going to make sure that she was okay.

Then through my mind, I sent a message to other wolves that I knew were in this building and they were near because I could hear them. "Guys please cause a distraction, kill some guards if you have to and come in here nad try and help us as much as you can, don't get yourselves killed though unless you are willing to do that." I heard some responses and I knew that we would be freed soon. Her fahter would fled and go into hiding for a bit, but as to where I wouldn't know.

119 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Her father smiled. "Stubborn. Don't you know that there is no one that is higher then me? Hundreds of vampires are under my grasp and I answer to know one. If I wanted to starve my damned daughter to death again I would do so without any fall backs!" He shouted. "However....I am going to let her go...let her get away from this castle and perhaps find a mate who would be trained under me to rule these lands." He said and waved his hand for his daughter to be let go. "However...if you step out of line Wolf I will have her killed."

I am dying,

120 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
there is no way that I was going to take what he was saying lightly. I knew that there had to be something behind the reasoning why he was letting her go and why he was letting her move out of the castle. This I was not sure of, but if it was to spy on her then he would be sadly mistaken, as he would not have the chance to follow her to where she was going and everyone would make sure of that. I thought to myself. After he let her and I go. I followed her to somewhere private where we could talk. "I am not too sure what your father has up his sleeve, but I bet it isn't good." I looked at her with a worried look.

121 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She nodded and looked around her with a frown. "I don't know what he has going on but my clothing is already starting to get tight...the baby will not be easily hidden if we had waited much longer..." She stopped for a moment. "Though I don't think it is just one child." Her hand smoothed over her stomach.

I am dying,

122 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah I noticed that a while ago, and why did you expect only to have one, when you have my genes inside of you and it is rare for us to only have 1 child/pup at a time. Anyways, when do you want to start moving your stuff out?" I asked her.

123 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:42 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She caressed an hand down her rounded stomach. "I don't need much...just a few clothes and keepsakes." She said and looked around again before reaching over to take his hand and put it onto her stomach. "They are healthy...and strong I can feel them like I can feel myself...like they are apart of me and seperate at the same time."

I am dying,

124 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"That makes sense, and that is good. Come into your room with me and we will pack your stuff and the stuff that you want and then we will meet them at the starting of the road to the woods, as that is where they are going to meet us!" I said to her with a smile and excitement in my voice, they would never find her and if they tried that would not succeed in reaching her. I already had it planned that there was 4 places there were all connected underground that she could more to and from, so they will not find her.

"Sir are you ready?" I asked my boss through a message through our minds, "We are all waiting out here for you sir."

"Are you ready yet my love?" I asked her, "my men say they are all in position and just waiting for us to leave those doors and they will protect us the whole way." I said to her with a for sure smile.

125 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled and nodded. "But I think it is best that one of the vamps on my side fallow me out. Less suspicious that way and you find us underground." She added in before the male vampire that watched over her whens he slept came into the room."Ready when the two of you are." He said and bowed to them.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum