hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 23]

476 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:40 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari shook her head. "No, I haven't been shopping since I was a little girl..." She blushed gently. Many women liked shopping but she had been so sheltered that she never got to enjoy it.

"There is nothing fun about this." He said with a gentle growl. "You know you are going to win that bet?!"

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

477 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Okay well I have some places in mind. Get something on besides your bra and underwear and we will be on our way" I said to her with a wink.

"Well we will see, I guess. I have some faith in you!" I said to him showing him about this much [ ] with my fingers.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

478 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:28 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled and kissed him gently. "And here I thought you perfered me this way." She joked before putting on a pair of nice pj bottoms and a tank top. It was the only thing she had that was not fancy.

"I am a newly mated male...not exactly someone who is rational all the time." He said and kissed her neck gently trying to avoid her lips cause if he got them he would be making out with her.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

479 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Ohhh you look so sexie to me. Do we really ... nevermind, we have to get out of this bedroom or I will never want to leave it." I said to her with a little laugh and a huge grin and then I picked her up in my arms and carried her out into the car and then I took her to the clothing mall where there was tons of stores and I was planning to take her to every one and then we will go to the suck and blow.

"Laadee dah. Well I am going to go and take walk." I said to him getting up and putting some proper clothes on. "Are you coming with me?" I asked him.

480 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari fallowed Xavier around but tried to look as if nothing was out of sorts with them. She didn't know if her father had spies anywhere but it was good for them to get out of the house. After buying a few things she went into the bathroom and changed there.

Derek was quickly dressed and on her heels. "Yup I would love to go for a walk with you."

I am dying,

481 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
My lovely dear are you almost ready?" I asked her as seriously and non-sexual as I could, but I knew that he would have none of his men around here as they would be killed on sight and trust me they would be seen.

"Well where shall we go then?" I asked him. "Maybe dancing at the bar?"

482 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari came out and nodded making sure that her clothes were in the bag that her new ones came in. "How does it look?" She asked making sure everything was covered.

"Sure but I think I should go put something a little nicer on before we go...and you whatever you do don't wear a short dress." He said and kissed her cheek.

I am dying,

483 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"You look absolutely stunning my love. Amazing, it's not to revealant or showing too much off and it matches perfectly to your curves." I said to her with a little growl. I then went with her to pay for the clothes and then we walked out and got ready to go to the Suck and Blow.

"Oh I am not wearing a short dress as I am not fond of dresses but I am sure that you will die for what I am going to wear." I said to him with a teasing smile and then grabbed some stuff out of the dresser without letting him see what it was and then I went into the bathroom to get changed. I put on my clothes and matching Make-up and then did my hair. I then came out of the bathroom saying, "Are you ready?"

484 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Its shorter then anything that I've worn before..but I like it." She said on her way to the car. She would get in with his help and buckle herself in.

"Yeah I am ready. It takes me a little less time." He said with a smile. "You know you look so very sexy." He all but growled.

I am dying,

485 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:38 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I helped my love into the car. Oh man she looked absolutely stunning and then I got myself into the car and we started on our way to the Suck and Blow. "You look so very stunning and beautiful tonight I can tell that I am going to have to fight everyone to stay off and away from you, whether we are mated or not." I said with a teasing smile but knowing that people would try to dance with her and take her away.

"That was the plan. Now to see if you can stand my dancing." I said laughing. "without wanting to jump me right then and there to get into my pants. Are you sure you don't just want to give up now?" I asked him giggling. I could tell by how he was looking at me that this was going to be a fun and entertaining night.

486 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:46 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari blushed brightly. "Thank you my love but I don't think any men will be concerned with me." She said and played with the hem of the skirt.

"I want to jump you right now." He frowned but kept himself from acting on the urge. "Geez baby have a little faith with me."

I am dying,

487 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Oh I beg to differ on that one. I just hope that I won't have to seriously remove any of them. I used to work at the Suck and Blow ... I am not really sure how it got its name, and it sounds like a strip club but it isn't ... it's a great place ..I guess he just named it that because he gets both wolves and vamps there but I am not totally convinced ... but oh well, it's just a name." I said to her, just rambling, she looked absolutely stunning.

"Well since you agreed with me that this is going to be like telling a sex addict that he can't have sex for a year and I am only doing it to you for a week, I don't have much faith but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt." I said to him and then started to go out to my Mustang Convertible. "Are we taking my car or your truck?"

488 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"We sort of have to take your car cause I let another vamp barrow my truck so he could go clubbing. The same guy who I got the nightlight from." He said and was walking right next to her. "Besides I get the feeling that you're a better driver.

Mari blushed even brighter. "I doubt it...besides with the bite marks on your neck and your scent all over me I doubt anyone would even try to make a move on either of us."

I am dying,

489 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well that depends. Do I follow the road rules? Only when I have to. Do I speed? Yeep. As long as I don't get caught, and I know where all the cops hide out and what times. Yeep. My uncle taught me well. I will have to take you drag racing some time." I said to him with a wink.

"Dear you would be surprised. This place is fancy until you get onto the dance floor. We will just wait and see. I did work here at one point remember?" I said to her.

490 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:30 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Yeah but aren't somethings in Nature? Like oh shit she is marked I can't hit on her?" She asked with her head tilted. Where she came from no one cheated and everyone respected a mated mark.

"Well I like to think outside the box. So speed all you want. Just don't get pulled over." He said as he climbed into the car.

I am dying,

491 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"It all depends on what kind of people are there and how much they have had to drink." I said to her, "But don't worry I will take great care of you." I said with a smile.

"That sounds good to me." I said to him as I put the car into gear and started to speed down the highway.

492 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:52 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Oh I never doubt that." She said and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

Derek smiled. He liked the way she drove. "So what club we going to?"

I am dying,

493 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well that is good because no matter what you are mine!" I said with a smilea nd I kissed her back.

"I am not sure yet." I said with a smile.

494 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:20 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I will always be yours." She whispers as she kisses him back. "That is more then just a promise." She said and took his free hand into her's/

Derek smiled gently. "What about...I don't know I'm not from here...I don't know where any good places would be."

I am dying,

495 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
We arrived at the club and I helped her out of the car and then got the car parking guy to park our car underground and I tipped him extra to make sure it was in a good safe spot and then I walked with my love into the club/restaurant.

"That sucks to be you. You just have to trust me on where I am going to take you. What about the suck and blow? It isn't as bad as the name. It's a really nice restaurant and after we eat they have a dance floor in the other part of it. We could go there and we are definately dressed for it. It is called the Suck and Blow because it is for both Vamps and werewolves." I said to him with a smile, as I seen the reaction on his face when I told him the name of the place.

496 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari fallowed her love and stayed close to him. She was new at being in public with so many people around. She was careful to not bump anyone while she was was fallowing Xavier to their table.

"It sounds like a brothel but if you say that it isn't that bad we can go there." He said and took her hand as kissed it. "And as long as I don't have to knock heads together over your beauty."

I am dying,

497 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Oh my love it's fine. All these people are really friendly, I don't sense any shitheads yet." I said to her with a smile, as I pulled out her chair for her and then after she sat down I sat down across from her.

"Awww but that would be amusing." I said to him with a smile.

498 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Oh you really are such a trouble maker aren't you." He joked and was all smiles.

She slowly got into her seat and looked across the table at him. "I'm just getting used to it love..don't worry I will adapt."

I am dying,

499 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I pulled into the restaurant/club and payed the parking guy extra to park my car down in the underground.I then walked into the restaurant with my love and noticed my uncle and Miri over at a table in the corner. I walked over to them and said, "Do you mind if we join you or would you like us to sit elsewhere?"

"It is up to Miri as it is her night." I said to them with a smile.

500 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I don't mind." She said gently and smiled while watching people move around them. She was slowly starting to get used to the crowd.

When they had the okay from Mari, Derek pulled out a chair for Alexxi and then went to take his own seat. "What brings you two here anyways?" He asked gently being friendly.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum