hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 23]

501 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I used to work here and we decided that getting out of the house and having some time to ourselves was a good idea, and so I put names in a hat and Miri happened to pick out this one." I said to him laughing.

"Thanks my love." I said to him and then I started to look at the menu.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

502 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:23 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"It is good for you two. I understand wanting to be with the babes and all but you guys haven't gotten much time to be with eachother and acutally date." Derek said as he picked up the menu.

"It didn't take much for him to talk me into it...though it took a little adjusting for me to get into some clothing suitible for this place and actually being here...I'm not used to so many people."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

503 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:47 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah and sometimes things can just get out of hand. We need a break every so often and I know it doesn't make us bad parents as long as we leave them with the right kind of people." I said to them.

"Yeah well me and Sex Boy here have a bet going on. So I brought him here to see and deal with my dancing and see if he can pass his week of no sex, no sexual intentions, no sexual holding, kissing, touching, nothing sexual or sex related and I don't think that he can do it." I said to them also seeing Derrekscheeks turn red. "Sorry I am very open with my uncle."

504 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:49 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Derek's cheeks weren't the only one red. Mari was blushing as well but she was trying to hide behind her menu.

Derek cleared his throat. "So Mari that is a lovely dress...where did you guys get it Xavier?"

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

505 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
*chuckling to myself*

*laughing at both Mari and Derek* and then looking at everyone. "Why don;t you ask her? She will tell you where we got it today."

506 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"At the mall." She said shortly still hiding her bright red cheeks as pretended to look over the menu.

"Ah...I don't think I have ever been to a mall." He said which he hadn't but he knew the concept of one.

I am dying,

507 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Seriously my love. Oh god that will be the first place we go to tomorrow! Why didn't you tell me this! The mall is amazing! you can spend lots of money there, good things I have lots!"I said with a laugh. "Seriously!?! As if." I said just in total disbelief.

"So does everyone know what they are getting?" I asked.

508 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:26 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Derek nodded to Xavier then looked at Alexxi. "I have seriously never been to a mall...you have to remember that I never left the castle before." He reminded her gently.

"Yeah." She answered her love and finally put down the menu hoping that her cheeks had returned to normal.

I am dying,

509 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"That is crazy nonsense. Wow! Well that is good, then we will have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow." I said to him with a smile, "Guess that works in your favor, It's not like I can dress like this to go to the mall." I said to him with a smile.

"So what is everyone getting?" I asked them so we could be ready to order when the waitress/waiter came.

510 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Steak rare." Derek answered gently and as he refolded his menu.

"The same but the 10 oz instead of the 1/2 a pound." Mari answered. Vampires always perfered rare meat over cooked meet.

I am dying,

511 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
" Those sound delicious. I am going to try the lamb as last time I was here they didn't have that. I am going to have an electric popsicle to drink when she comes back." I said with a smile.. mmm alcohol.

"I would like the half the cow. The back part not the front. Man I am sooo starving" I said as they all looked at me with eide eyes, except for my uncle as he knew how much I could eat when I was hungry and a full moon was tomorrow and I always got hungry close to changing.

512 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:50 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I can't drink." Mari reminded her love gently. "If I want to keep breast feeding that is."

"Don't you wolves like your food rare as well?" Derek asked.

I am dying,

513 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well that is up to you, I think that you have bonded with them enough and they are starting to grow their teeth so you aren't going to want to do it for much longer and you have TONS and TONS of bottles made and stored for them that I don't even think you will use them all. I am going to talk to Doctor Tanya tomorrow and see if she can come in and check on them and see if/when we can start them on baby food and then when we can start them on real food." I said to her with a smile. "But it is up to you. But hurry and decide as I can see our waiter coming, and you guys I will order for you, just let me do the talking. Let me guess an electric popsicle for you too Alexxis?" I asked.

"Yes dear uncle. You know me" I said to him smiling. "And yes Derek we do, but I like mine rare where it is cooked but still bleeding.. a lot of wolves will eat it blue rare and I think that is nasty." I said to him with a smile.

514 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Derek smiled. "I have eaten more then my share of food love I know the terms." He said and patted her hand. When the waiter came Derek ordered for himself and for Mari. It was just the proper thing to do where he grew up. If he was exactly sure what Alexxi would want he would have ordered food for her too.

Mari started to play with the hem of her dress nervously. There were so many people around...Derek, Alexxi, and Xavier all seemed so relaxed and unstressed. She frowned gently and tried to get over it.

I am dying,

515 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"My love, would you like to go outside with me to get some fresh air, it is kinda stuffy in here, I am sure Alexxi and Derek will stay here and save our seats." I said to her because I could see how nervous she was.

"We would both like rare steak please" I asked the waiter. "Yes uncle and Mari we will watch your spots if you would like to go for a walk."

516 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:49 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Alittle air sounds great love." She said gently and started to get up and go outside on the patio. Where she started to breath deeply.

Derek looked over at Alexxi. "So where you planning on running into them?" He asked to make conversation.

I am dying,

517 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Are you going to be okay? We can leave. Seriously if it is going to stress you out too much. I seriously won't mind." I said to her as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Nope. Seriously I had no idea that they were going to be here, as they didn't even know they were coming here until Mari picked the name out of a hat." I said with a smile.

518 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She rested her head against his chest. "No, I will be fine, I just have to get over this stupid thing I have with crowds I am sure it will be better now that Derek and Alexxi are here."

He smiled gently. "So did you come her alot and pick up some boyfriends?" He asked as he was teasing her.

I am dying,

519 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Weird that they are here too at the same time and it was just a random idea for them too." I said with a smile, "Maybe it was meant to be?" I said to her smiling.

"No I came here to help my uncle when the nights were busy. He let me have half of his paycheck. Where did you think I got so much money from? I still come here and work if they need me." I said with a smile.

520 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"What is it that you do here when they call you in?" Derek asked really interested in learning everything about her.

"Maybe or maybe you two just used to hang out here alot and it is the first place she thought of." Mari said with a gentle chuckle."Alright I think I can go back in now."

I am dying,

521 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Some times I wait tables, sometimes I do some singing, sometimes I run the bar. I do whatever is asked of me. I do everything ..." I said to him with a smile, "Don't worry nobody sees any of my body, as I told you I haven't been with anyone or had sex with anyone but you. And they don;t do that kind of thing here."

"That could be very possible and as long as you are feeling up to it. Did you order any alcohol?" I asked her as I took her by the arm and walked inside with her.

522 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:27 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She shook her head. "I just can't bring myself too when I am still feeding the kids. Until it is a deffinate thing I am not going to drink."

Derek chuckled. "I didn't think they did. I am just making conversation with you my dearest." He said so she didn't think that he was accusing her of anything he just wanted to know everything that he could abut her.

I am dying,

523 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well dear that is very fine with me. whatever you like though you may have." I said to her with a smile, as I held her hand over the table and we waited for our food. "Would you like to dance before our food gets here or just afterwards?" I asked her.

"Well anything else that you would like to know?" I asked.

524 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I think after...if I start having fun I may forget to eat." She said with a slight chuckle.

Derek smiled. "Later perhaps right now we should be civil and talk with Your Uncle and My mistress."

I am dying,

525 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well we can't have that can we?" I said to her and then laughed a little bit.

"So what is everyone up to? How are you feeling Mari?" I asked her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum