hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 23]

526 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:50 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I'm alright I guess....I am not used to being within touching distance of so many people. Its like a sensory overload." She explained and moved her hands as the waitress came to serve the food.

Derek chuckled gently. "Things are way different outside of your father's little bubble isn't it Mari."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

527 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I love you so very much my love. Nowe let us dig in and eat so we can go dancing. Shall we?" I asked them all as we all got our food at the same time. I thanked the waiter and watched her leave and then I started to eat my food.

"No offense or anything but I am so very glad that my uncle was never like that. He never kept me sheltered He let me go out and expereince things for myself. Just I guess what I am saying is that, I am sorry that you had to go through HELL with a father like that. And I am very lucky that I had it the way I did because I could have been put into the same thing as you." I said to him.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

528 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:06 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Between bites Mari said. "He's like that because my mother died. If he took another wife it would look bad to the vampire society so all he had was me as an heir...if I were a boy it might have been different."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

529 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah and I understand this, bu still he still treats you like shit and you have had the worst life possible, and the only thing he didn't do was kill you. And I figured that I had to get you out of there or you would be dead right there, and don't put the blame on your mother, she was a very well loved and liked person, it's a shame that she is dead, maybe your father might have been different, although he had always showed a mean streak. But this is no the time to talk about this. Let's talk about something happy and then eat and get ready to dance." I said with a smile.

530 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:49 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari chuckled. "I would never speak ill of my mother. I heard stories about how kind so was...My Mother caused me no pain." She said with a smile. "I wish I could have known her...she sounded like one hell of a woman."

"She was. You weren't the first one to thinking about rising against your father. She was going to before she found out she was carrying you. She was only married to your father because of an arranged marriage.

I am dying,

531 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah that much I knew of. I knew that the wedding was arranged. I found out through one of his workers, which I promised him a place that was safe before we decided to destroy him. He became my best friend and was how I found out 100% of the stuff that I knew about your father. I must give him a call and see what is going on in that crazy place. But probably tomorrow as I do not want to ruin the night." I said to everyone with a smile.

I was feeling kind of out of place, so I reached under the table and put my hand on Derek's knee.

532 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:57 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari shook her head. "I don't think that would be a good idea...he is probably keeping close tabs on his men."

Derek smiled at Alexi and took her hand in his own. "Why don't we talk about something more cheerful.How are those little ones?"

I am dying,

533 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Maybe so but I can disguise it. I can get someone from the inside that I have in there to talk to him or I can meet him somewhere. I need to know what is happening on the inside now that I am not in there and I do not trust to go in there right yet, he is still a little pissed and he will be getting his invitation soon and I don't think I want to be in HIS place until he gets the invitation that it is not you and me that is getting married." I said to her seriously, "I need to know what is going on in there in order to keep you and our children and all of our men safe, and I cannot risk putting you, me, Alexxis, or Derek in that position."

"They are doing pretty good as far as I am concerned. When I was with them earlier." I said to Derek.

534 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:45 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari smiled gently. "They are doing great but growing up too fast." She said as she definately changed the subject so that no one would over hear them talking. This is a public place but spies could over hear anything.

"Vampire children tend to grow faster then a regular human. I do not know much about werewolf pups though. I don't even know when or if they will start to change."

I am dying,

535 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah the kids are definately doing good." I said as I finished up my food and just waited for Mari to finish so that we could go dancing. Man I loved to dance, I hope that she did too.

"See that is where my expertese comes into hand. I do know that they will change and usually around a year old ... they will have both vamp and wolf cells, and we will start to see as they get older which ones will change into daywalkers and which ones will stay as vampires and which one will be pretty much all wolf with some vampire traits, which you might not even notice until well into their teens, depending on when they decide to come out and when they are more dominent." I said smiling, proud of myself that I could help people.

536 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:05 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Maybe they will all turn out the same. Maybe they will be equal parts of their parents however i was told that they can already tolerate day light so they take after werewolves on that side." Derek said gently.

Mari was finished soon after Xavier. She looked over at him and smiled but she was embaressed to tell him that she didn't know how to dance.

I am dying,

537 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yes, but sometimes they will develop other traits later on in life, so we have to watch that the ones that look and act like all wolf aren't in the sun too much until we make sure we know that his vampire traits won't come out stronger ... we just have to keep an eye out that is all, I don't want any dying because all of a sudden they can\t go out in the sun and they think they can ..." I said looking around. "Not meaning to worry you or anything, we just have to watch, but knowing if they will be day walkers, you can usually tell before they are 2 months, so we just have to keep it monitored that is all." I then grabbed Derrek's hand under the table. "I am ready to go dancing, are you?"

I took Mari's hand in mind and I helped her up from the table. I walked over to beside her and then whispered in her ear. "It's okay if you can't dance, I will teach you. You should see some people nad how they dance. It is halarious."

538 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari blushed brightly and looked down at their feet. "I...I only know a few ballroom dances...nothing like all this." She admitted and wanted to hide her bright red face.

Derek smiled and got up with Alexxi. He lead her to the dance floor and waited for the current song to end so they could start to dance on the next one.

I am dying,

539 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Oh there is ballroom also. There is a bunch of everything," I said to her with a smile. "Just follow me and I will help you."

"Okay well let's go" I said to him with a smile.

540 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:00 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari nodded gently and tried to fallow what he did but she was not a natural type of dancer and would step on his feet many times trying to learn for him.

Derek smiled gently as he began to dance perfectly with Alexxi. He lover to dance and had done it quiet often but he was truly enjoying it with her.

I am dying,

541 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I wore my special dancig shoes... Ones that I used when I taught a dancing class. They are kinda like steel toes, but won't me at all or her. "It's all good my love, I am going to help you dance so that we can dance wonderfully on our wedding." I said to her with the biggest incouraging smile that I could. I was proud of how well she was doing already.

I went up and requested a dirty dance for he next dance. I knew my uncle and Mari would sit it out, but I was going to see just how well this deal was going to go. I wondered if he knew though that even if he fails, I will still love him, it was to prove to him that we didn't need to have sex to be happy.

542 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:02 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari didn't think she was doing any better no matter how much he told her she was. Waltz, foxtrot, even a tango she could do but the more modern dances were difficult for her.

Derek had live d a very long time and in that time he had learned many things one being that he loved the movie dirty dancing. Loved the way those kids danced and he could do what theydid if not better.

I am dying,

543 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I heard what song was coming on next. "Would you like to sit down and rest for a bit. I really don't dance to this kind of music unless I am drunk, which then you won't want to dance with me because then I will be stepping all over your feet." I said to her with a chuckle.

"Oh do I sense a competition coming up? I asked him with a smile.

544 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari nodded gently and let him lead her off the dance floor. "it's alright I think I'm a little modest to dance like that. " she said gently and smiled gently.

"As long as it's a friendly competion then yes." He said with a smile. "Don't worry I'll go easy on you."

I am dying,

545 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah I am not that into dancing like this. My niece is though and by the looks of it Derek can dance one mad dance ... Looks like Patrick Swayze was a big fan of his." I said to her smiling.

"Oh no need to go easy on me mister." I said to hiim witha sexy smile.

546 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:30 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She blushed gently as she sat on his lap to conserve space. "yeah well I heard that he loved to dance and he loved old movies." she said gently and rested her head on his shoulder

Derek smiled and pulled her close, so close that not even light could pass between them. He kept one hand on her lower back and the other at his side as he guided her into the limbada dance. It was what the Latins called the forbidden dance of love.

I am dying,

547 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah looks like it to me." I said with a chuckle. "So my love do you want to stay here and dance and do stuff more or do you want to go catch a movie or something?" I asked her.

"I don't know many guys that can do this dance." I said to him laughing as I matched him step for step.

548 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled and nodded. "A movie sounds great actually. If you don't mind that is. I know you probably like dancing and this place and such but I think a movie sounds great." She whispered

"Thats because not many people...period can do it at all." He said with a smile making sure that his thigh would rub her just right between the legs.

I am dying,

549 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:03 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I would love a movie and not being around here is fine with me or I wouldn't have offered. Just let me after this song go and tell the lovers over there that we are leaving so they know and then we shall be on our way." I said to her with a smile. I motioned my niece over here.

"My uncle is motioning me over, we are going to have to continue this to the next song." I said to him as I got away and went over to my uncle. "Yes I asked."

"Mari and I are going to go to a movie, you guys enjoy your night out and we will see you back at the house. Good luck on your challange." I said to her with a smile.

"Thanks, and you know me I will find a way to win." I giggled, kissed him on the cheek and then went back to the dance floor.

550 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:28 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari got to her feet when Alexxi left and got her coat and put it on waited for her love before starting for the door.

Derek brushed off a few women who were hitting on him before Alexxi returned. He smiled at her returned and held out his arms for her to come to them and they can start dancing again.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum