hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 23]

76 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah me too, that is why I find it strange that I don't remember you ... but I am glad that you are on our side! It makes things easier ... but I am going to shower and then talk to her dad, if you wouldn't mind watching over her until I get back that would be very much apprecited" I said to him with a smile before I left the room. I was glad there was someone else on our side. I went and showered and made sure I didn't smell like her anymore and then I went to find her dad. I went to his room and knocked on the door ... *knock knock*

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

77 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:58 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I only stay while she is asleep." Was the vampires only reply.

Marcus answered his door. "Just in time. Come now there are many things to get done today...." He said stepping out of his room. "How did my daughter fair after her punishment? I hope it was not to harsh on her but she needs to be taught a lesson. I fear the freedom that I have given her has given her the though that it is right to speak out against me."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

78 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I was really worried about smelling like his daughter, but by his voice and his reaction to me I could tell that he could not smell her on me at all. Which made me really happy. I hoped that she slept for awhile so that that vampire could watch over her very closely so no one could harm her while I was out with her father. I hoped that he didn't go in there either, or we would have a lot of explaining to do. When I seen that guy again I am going to ask him why he didn't help her when her father decided to decipline her. As I would have helped her if I would have been around. I followed her father to see what jobs he had for me today. I hoped he left her alone to sleep so she could heal. I knew she would heal fast but she would need the rest to get the rest of the healing done properly. "so sir, what do you have in mind for today?" I asked him.

79 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:45 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"A profit is coming today." He explained. "I plan to see if my future has yet changed. I also have a trade that has ended and I will be getting ten new werewolves. I have to make sure that they have been properly broken in." He said as if he were talking about horses and not people. "Why does my slave have other plans then to serve his master?"

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

80 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
((Sorry I haven't been on much, I found out that I have to get heart surgery in January but I will try to be on as much as I can Very Happy))

"Which slave are you talking about Master?" I asked him hoping that he was not referring to me. Even though I wasn't a slave he sometimes referred to all of us as slaves even though we were the farthest thing from slaves and we tried to get back as much as we could. "And a profit is coming today, and more werewolves?" I asked him trying not to show the surprise in my voice. I thought we had a deal about capturing werewolves and bringing them here to do his work, when they had families to support. "And where did you get these ones from?" I asked him. I would have to let my love know as soon as I seen her. I knew she would not agree with this.

81 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:15 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"The slave is you. The wolves are of my concern and the profit shall be here later this day. She is one of the best seers that the vampires have." He said gently and rubbed his hands together. "With no breedable female wolves there is almost no chance that my death will come by a half breed."

I am dying,

82 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I see." I said to him confused, not really understanding what he was talking about since there were tons of female vampires our of these walls and since I lived outside of these walls then I could do it if I really wanted to. I said to him and gave him a weird smile. "And what are you planning on doing with the profit wolves?" I asked him; pretty much afraid to know the answer and if he thinks he can break his promise because he thinks there are no breedible female vamps out there. Well then he is wrong.

83 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:21 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He lifted his shoulder in a shrug. "Train them for whatever we have open." He answered. "Will you fetch my daughter tell her she must be utterly presentable today no matter how those wounds on her back feels." With that he turns and looks at the wolf in the eyes. "And I am not worried about the female vampires because no self respecting vampire female would lay with one of your kind."

I am dying,

84 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
That's what he thinks. Little did he know that me and his daughter were together behind his back and that she was carrying my child/children and as a matter of fact there are quite a few vampire out there that would sleep with our kind. I nodded my head to him and went to get my love. I walked into her room and closed the door behind me. I then went over and kissed her cheek, and waited for her to wake up. I seen her eyes move under her eye lids and then her eyes slowly open. "Hey my love, how was your sleep?" I asked her and then continued, "Your dad wants you up and presentable no matter how much your back hurts. I wish that you didn't have to but that is what he says, also he has bought some wolves. Like my kind but from somewhere else. He said he is going to train them for whatever places are available. I am a little confused here and was wondering if you knew anything?" I said to her as I hugged her close and then kissed her on the cheek again. I then sat at the end of her bed. She was probably going to shower. It was fine, I would wait for an answer.

85 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari smiled as she was in her lover's arms. "I don't know about it. He doesn't like to tell me what he does with your kind because I always set them free before he could do anything to them." She admitted and kissed him gently. "Hmmm don't worry I am a big girl I can handle a little of the pain that this is going to give me...though I should probably shower so your smell isn't all over me....did he say anything else?"

I am dying,

86 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"No that is all that he has said but I am just worried about my kind. I am worried what he will be training them for and I want you to find out because that is why he wants you out there is so that you can meet them. I must go and see my people after I take you to your father. I have to go and see what is up and see if they know of anything that is going on." I said to her with a kiss and then let her go and shower. I waited for her outside of her room so I wouldn't be tempted to kiss her and put my arms back around her.

87 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I'll see what I can find out." She whispered before going to shower quickly and get dressed. She met him outside. "I will be glad when my father is put to an end. Something needs to change in this world."

I am dying,

88 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"You and me both love. This is just ridiculous and he needs to be stopped soon, but we can't rush things any sooner then they will happen. I just hope that it happens soon enough to save everyone." I said to her with a sad look and lots of concern. I hated to see my kind go through this and knowing that I can't help them until my unborn child is born. I walked with her to go and meet up with her father.

89 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:10 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Her father smiled as she entered the room. "Ah just in time the oracul is here and she is ready to tell me things of your future...this is why I asked her here...I wanted to know if you would ever be a suitable mate and mother." He said taking her by the arm.

Mari held her breath. If the Forseer was strictly for vampire rights she would be ratted out. She now carried the key to her father's demise.

I am dying,

90 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:17 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I motioned one my the guys over that I was close with that was also outside; and I whispered in his ear. "Throw a rock at her and hit her in the back of the leg. Then she will be injured and I will take her inside. She can't see the foreseer right now." I said to him as I knew that they could not read recently injured people because their mind is all on their injury and not relaxed. I watched him pick up a pretty fair sized rock and he hid behind a tree and hit her square right in the back of the knee and then I seen him change and go off before her dad even had a chance to turn around and see who it was. I seen her fall and I ran to her and caught her. I knew her father wouldn't and he wouldn't think of anything weird about it. "I will take you inside and get that leg after." I said to her and picked her up in my arms. Watching her dad looking at her kind of upset because his plans were just ruined. He knew just as well as I did thatsh won't be able to be read until she was 100% better which would be a little while. I could see it swelling alrady. Once we got inside and I put her down on her bed. "Sorry my love, but it was one of the safest and least suspicious thing." I whispered to her and went to the bathroom and got out the first aid kit and I started to clean the wound and get it bandaged up. I took some pillows out of her closet and put them under her foot. "Make sure you keep that elevated." I then kissed her head and went and waited outside of her door to see what her father now had in mind. I knew he still had to meet up to get those other wolves. So he would only be in here for a little bit.
*waiting for her dad to come and talk*

91 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"How is my daughter doing. I swear she is so clumsy that I should never take her outside again." Her father asked but dared not go inside. He was very supertisous and wouldn't want her bad luck to come to him. "The new wolves are already being put in the slave courters."

I am dying,

92 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"So what would you like me to do sir? Do you want me to stay guard here, and to keep checking on here and make sure we don't need to call anyone in to look at her leg." I said to him, I knew he wouldn't want anyone to come into here and see all the wolves that had just arrived and that were here. "What are your orders sir?" I asked once again.

93 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Vector raised his eyebrows but simply smiled. "Watch the door. I feel I still have enemies around that would very much harm my daughter. I shall look over the new comers and find jobs suitible for them."

I am dying,

94 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yes sir." I said as I nodded to him and then knocked on her door and I waited for her to answer. I knocked twice again to let her know that her dad hd just left and that she had to answer the door that I couldn't just go right in.

95 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Come in." She called out. Her leg kept her from getting up and that is why she had to call out to them. "Please do come in...I am decent." She called out after the second knock worried of what her father might be thinking or saying.

I am dying,

96 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
Her father was long gone, so I went into her room and I went to her side. He wants me to keep watch here while he finds work for the other wolves to do. My love I honestly do not know how much longer I can see him do this, if it wasn't for our "secert" (he whispered that part) then I would take leave for a little bit. It is hard for me to see what he is doing to them. Locking them up and using them and torturing them. It just isn't easy especially when I know most of them." I then took her hand and held it close to my chest.

97 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Mari sighed. "I know but I can not take off just after you were sent to take care of me. He would suspect." She said gently. "We will have to play it out just a while longer...trust me."

I am dying,

98 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I do trust you and that's the thing that is keeping me here and seeing this nonsense being done to my kind. It is hard but I hope they will understand. I am going to stay in here as long as I can. I will hear your dad coming and I will tell him that I was helping you around since your leg was bugging you but you needed help getting around. This is just complete bullshit though. He need sto stop doing this and if he did then they would be on his side, they have no problems with any other Vamps except for your father, even his vamp workers treat my people better, well when he isn't around. And we understand that, but seriously this is bullshit. Anyways I do trust you. I trust you with all my heart and that is why I know I must wait this out." I said to her as I kissed her forehead and I held her hand.

99 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"As soon as I see the opertunity I will leave and I will go into hiding with you. When the baby is born then we will know for sure that my father will be brought to a end." She said and kissed him gently. "I love you so much. I will try very hard to keep your people out of his wrath until then."

I am dying,

100 Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I love you with all my heart and soul and I never ever want that to change, and that is very nice for you to offer that but please don't put yourself into danger doing so." I said to her as I kissed her again on the forehead and then went outside to see if her father was around.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see my master. But I could not reach him. I could not go into that city or I would be killed. I wanted him to check and see if my sister and brother were brought in with that bunch of our people that he just shipped into his hell hole. I then saw a vampire slowly go past me. I stopped him and asked him if he could carry a message for me and he said he would. I gave him the letter to him and I hoped he really did take it to my master and not to his.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum