hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Battle

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:24 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Centuries ago there was an acient battle, a battle between demons and angels. Morningstar or as we know him as Lucifer himself battled two of the greastest Archangels Micheal and Gabriel. These two lovers and bondmates battled out Morningstar entrapping him in the gates of hell where he stayed for centuries.
While Micheal and Gabriel entraped Morningstar. the great Angels Abbadon the Angel of Destruction, and Azrael the Angel of Death battled Morningstars second in command. These lovers and bondmates who would follow each other into battle without a second thought fought and killed the demon burning his ashes after so
he could never be resurected.
As the battle ended as far as we knew all the demons vanished
when Morningstar was sent to hell. As for the Angels most of them returned to the
heavens, some stayed guarded the gates to hell all around the world. Very few lived regluar lives living amongst humans hidding there immortal identies. As for Micheal and Gabriel they stayed and lived regular lives, there second in commands Abbadon and Azrael also stayed.

Angels in love Pictures, Images and Photos

Last edited by *Angelic Azrael* on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:30 am; edited 3 times in total

[img][/img]
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket

*outside under the moonlight in
the arms of the one i love looking how
beautiful he looks in the moonlight..
***Azrael loves her Abbadon no matter what***

2 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:30 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael and Abbadons life as immortals living in the human world...

Azrael: Laying in bed in the arms of my lover ive been awakened by a nightmare
the same one ive had for awhile now. I close my eyes and try to fall back asleep thinking
of the new life i have with my bondmate Abbadon, quickly falling into a deep slumber happy im in the arms of my bondmate. my lover. My Abbadon.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:42 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon:
I see my bondmate the one true soul I belong with awaken in the twilight hours. I seen her sweat a little at such dreams. It dripped slightly from her cheek and i wiped it away with as much tender love as i could. I sensed all she felt from such nightmares and my heart weighed anchor to my emotions giving way to a flood of silent tears demanding the stars to tell me what i could do to help. I settled a little, still uneasy from the commotion but focusing on thoughts of my one lover, my one true bondmate Azrael the angel of death. I feel her hands tighten upon my warm soft skin, her body pulling ever tighter. Protecting her from all Hell and all of Heaven, my arms shield her as they hold her delicate yet powerful body and soul to me. Kissing her forehead softly attempting to calm her i sing to her in the silence of the night. The words resonate through the air hitting each note perfectly. Ancient words flow from my lips to her ears. THe faintest smile appears on her lips which prompts me to let out a beaming smile filled with all the energy this wonderful perfect angel gives to me. I whisper, "I Love You my true bondmate. Let you always know that my love, Azrael." I let our dreams return and cold stillness to come over our minds.

Cloudless night
The moon invades the erie air
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
Drinking the wine of our love
I will never fall
"Azrael... "I love you", I whisper to your ear.

4 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Looking into the loving eyes of My true love my bondmate Abbadon Angel of Destructions . Tighting up against him hoping for comfort and protection from all things bad
these nightmares i dont understand them i dont get why i have them. wipe then sweat of my face i snuggle up against my lover my bondmate Abbadon, smiling up at him letting him know everythings ok now. I whisper back and I love you my true love my bondmate my angel my dear Abbadon never forget..

Last edited by *Angelic Azrael* on Sat May 28, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:10 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon : As each part of her touches me my sense lose control thinking of all she can do to me. I realize fully how much power that she fully has over me. She is my ebacon of life my reason of being. I kiss her deeply again slowly making each second count as if it were the last. I want to enjoy every single second i can with her. The nightmares confuse my mind with wonder to as why they should plague my beautiful Azrael.
The moonlight through our open window catches glint of my eyes. I see it reflect as the cool night time breeze seems to glide in wrapping around our bodies in some invisible shield. My smile returns knowing yet again all i hold within my arms length. Her beautiful face, eyes that are so breathtaking and full of life when I look into them, and the smile that would light up the blackest fo darkness. Many battles we have fought and many we have won, all were won in fact. I remain constantly vigilant watching over my love, devoted to her happiness and safety. The rising sun creates a new atmosphere in the room. Each ray seems to refelct off her skin and create a portrayal of beauty eternal and natural.
I slowly stroke her cheek holding my hand softly so she feels it but almost doubts i touch her. Leaving her in that state i caress her cheek more pulling her to me. Our lips connecting at the right moment sending sparks through my blood straight to my heart. I feel it beat alive as if only beating for that instant, for her. I say softly. "Wake my bondmate, my true one love Azrael. Morning comes upon our weary souls and nightmares or not the day begins anew. We must cherish every second and always fight to strive for what we have. It is the fight of life that makes it such a beautiful tragedy and may my words breach your heavy slumber. May my words awaken your mind and let those beautiful eyes open to behold the one who will follow her to Heaven or Hell for as long as it will be with her. Wake now and enjoy the morning lights, the glory of this sun."

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

6 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:33 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Every time he touches me my heart races, he has control over me with every touch he gets another piece of me until he has me as he has my whole heart body soul mind. Feeling the moonlight shine down on my face and my bondmate my lover Abbadon beside me i know everything will be alright.. His soul is mine to protect he holds pieces of me and ill go throw hell in back to protect my true love my bondmate my Abbadon.
Battles after Battles winning everyone healing each others wounds when one is hurt
day after day and nights when hes asleep i watch over him my lover my life my handsome angel my protector..
As i feel the sun shine on my cheek i feel u softly stroke my cheek and u hold you hand there
kissing my lips getting my blood and my heart goin i hear u speak softly to my
my eyes flicker as i slowly open my eyes and look into the eyes of my gorgous true love my bondmate i say im awake my love my Abbadon and i lay my hand on your cheek bringing your lips to mine.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:54 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon :
Her lips touch mine and instills a new hope for the day. I pull her body up with mine wrapping my arms about her waist. We embrace in the shining sun as it radiates its all consuming heat on our faces. I move to the door only to be pulled back by you tugging hands. We embrace again smiling."Love we have to go eat and all that other fun stuff. I'd much rather live here every second loving you. But you know we have to my dear loving Azrael." I kiss her again softly pushing her ahead of me playfully. We decend down stairs elegently designed and crafted. We tread almost skipping across a padded carpet , along halls filled with pictures of my one love Azrael. I smile at each one seeing her shining face staring back at me.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

8 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:02 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Kissing you no your not going anywhere
mmm kissing my lover my bondmate Abbadon we walk down stairs playfully
pushing each other stopping every once in awhile to kiss.
i dance across the kitchen floor to make breakfast and coffee
to look back and c my lover staring at me i smile at you
o dear sweet Abbadon i love you

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon: "I Love you too sweetie" I say while staring at my silly bondmate. She looks so sweet and innocent. It's hard for me to imagine her in passion and rage either with me or in war. Yet she was strong. It was exhilerating to even be near her. Every breath and word was a new interesting. I see her standing there next to me awake and unafraid. I smile knowing that our past brought us here. That no matter what destiny had our fates entwined as much so when our hands intertwined while passionate thoughts and love took over. I sat in the nearest chair, a warm lovely little addition the kitchen. It was like the first time i saw her, flashbacks of a dark and depressing day. Another story for another time my mind shook free of this memory. Stinging tears made their way down my cheek one at a time like a slow refreshing rain. Stopping her from what she was doing my hands grabbed her by her hips tenderly. I pulled her to me setting her on my lap as she tried in vain to continue what she was already doing. I laughed as my hand touched her cheek lightly and turned her to face me where my lips anxiously anticipated her loving kiss. Our lips met again which triggered more flashbacks. "Our love story is true, a story that will never end my gorgeous little queen. My princess my love my angel of my deepest desires. " my words reached her ears between our kisses while my eyes snapped to hers. Intensly i felt her stare filled with love. I didn;t take my eyes away, how could I in the face of such beauty? I knew i had to let her continue or we'd go hungry. A little giggle escaped my lips as i smack her butt playfully pushing her off me. I pointed my finger at her, "Finish with breakfast Azrael, then we will have our fun." flashing her a michevious smile. She just looked at me with her big brown eyes and rolled them. It nearly had my heart die from beating so fast. I restrained my body from reaching out and showing ehr how fully i care and all i would do to make sure that she is always as happy as she makes me.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

10 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:22 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Wipes aways the tears that runs down my lovers face wondering what is wrong
he pulls me to him but i try to keep what im doing. My heart rates with every little
touch. sitting on his lap as those soft word reach me ear i look into his eyes
with tears streaming down my cheeks. "O Abbadon how i love you so" running
my fingers through his hair kissing u feeling and instant rush on an electric shock
my face heats up my heart starts racing. "mmmmm" i smile when he lets a
laugh escape from his gorgous lips roling my eyes at him.. I laugh "Breakfast then fun Ok my love my bondmate" running back and kissing him one more time before returning to breakfast
"My Abbadon"

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:06 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon:
Laughs yet again at her being. Just who she is as said earlier is amazing!! I close my eyes sitting there waiting for the food. The aroma evades all else. It fills my nostril and i can almost taste it in my mouth. Licking my lips to satisfy the need for this food and her. It is to no avail as it only strengthens my hunger. Twas something to end though as my mind wandered.
Memories came back again flashing and searing into my mind. The war, the bloody war was all i knew then. My hand trailed the scar across my heart that was left as a result. I rememberd her, my love Azrael's tears upon the bloody wound. Every bit of anger and sorrow flooded my senses at that moment. I left behind something so mundane. No legacy, nothing out of the ordinary. The memories fade away into darkness and the back of my mind. I beg my mind just before i go to show me her face in that day. High above the atmosphere with nothing else around I kept her from falling down.
I awaken to her insistent cries, she is huddled around me trying to move me. I feel her arm rub against my arm to grab my wrist and wrench free my hand from the table. I had dug my nails into it so deeply they bled. The wood chips stuck from my palm. With tears in her eyes she leaned down calling my name.

-"Abbadon...my bondmate Abbadon. Please come back to me!!!
--"Im here gorgeous...im safe. This life i have led still has it's effects on me.
-"Thank god...without you this world is not worth it's beauty" She says between her sobs.
--"Nothing in this world is beautiful without you my dear" I reply without hesitation.

I found out the story after quieting her cries and sobss with kisses and cuddles. She was not to cry, i was supposed to be her savior and protecter. My body is her shield and her weapon. Struggling for the answers to why she cried I question. She informed me my body convusled. I cried out war cry after cry. I screamed her name and then my head hit the table. The rest was as i know it so to be.

She wipes something from my face and i only notice then that it is a warm liquid.
"What is it Azrael?"
"....It's...Your..blood.."
She licks her fingers taking the blood into herself and i feel it become one with her,,,,our souls becoming closer in that instant as the blood flowed. I of course thought to myself "Damn..ow!" SHe got wet rag from beside her amazingly made breakfast and how i longed to taste her cooking and show her how much i loved all that she did. I felt the cold water from the rag as she wiped my face. Leaning forward slowly she kissed my head and i felt it healing as if by magic from her soft tender lips.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

12 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:41 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Dancing around as i cook breakfast for us every once in awhile
looking back at my bondmate Abbadon to find him smiling
at me.. Dancing im spining around acting crazy i notice Abbadon
hust staring off "Abbadon baby you ok, honey you ok" i drop everything
i was doing running over to my bondmate with tears pouring out
of my face he isnt responsiding to me i shake him i smack
him i throw water on him i say sweet words to him
he's still not bugging i sit in his lap kiss him Abbadon baby
please awaken come back to your bondmate come back
to me Azrael.

"ABBADON is scream ABBADON MY LOVE WAKE UP"

"COME BACK TO ME"

his bodies shaking he's yelling out war yelling out my
my name
i hold his wrist standing infront of him

"Abbadon.... my bondmate Abbadon return to me return to your lover"

"My angel ... im safe im protected theres no need to fear come back to me pleaze"

"ABBADON COME BACK TO ME.... AWAKEN OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT YOUR LOVER"
His body stops shacking and slowly he opens his eyes tears are pouring out of my eyes
"yes thank you" kissing u i brush ur hair out of your eyes get a rag wrip of the sweat. Shut off everything in the kitchen and take you back to bed

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

13 Re: Ancient Battle on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:58 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:

leading you up the stair you keep whispering
my name and pointing to ur chest.

.... Abbadon baby im right here im ok your ok.....
im saying this the whole way upstairs
opening the door to are room i lead you over
to the bed lay you in it. crawling in bed with you
wiping the sweat off you faces wrapping you in my
arms

....Abbadon your bondmates here Azrael is here done worry she's
ok your ok"
I sing to you a sweet song from our ancient songs
sings you to sleep you fall asleep in my arms...
"I whisper I love you"

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

14 Re: Ancient Battle on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon: I wake up in a cold dead sleep the moonlight again shining through the window. I lift her arms carefully. I really do not want to wake my sleeping love and disrupt her thoughts. I lay my hands on her face brushing the hair slightly. Her skin wamrs instantly as a low murmor escapes her lips. i remember how all i dream of is waking to her. Her touch is all that i miss and any thing i try and hide is lost in this dream. I would be so lost if i did not wake up to her inside this mad world. My legs are weak it feels from whatever happened earlier. Fuzzy images begin to take shape but quickly dissipate to this night time air. I stand at the window sill hand across the frame holding my whole body up. I act as if i am dependent on that and that alone like when my love wakes and i see her. All i can do is to help her and fix it all as my eyes wake up to see her smiling face her waiting lips. Im in a comatose of love and i will die fi i should wake from this beautiful dream.
I feel alive beneath this elegant moonlight. This dream is fading this heartfelt memories of pain long ago. I cry upon silent tears in this etheral darkness. The pain of my past the sins of my brethern. The familiar taste of poison that is so sweet to the taste so soft to the touch. I can not recall how long i stood there looking out ino utter shadows. They seemed to jump from my mind andplay upon all this fear. I struck out into the air clutching at what appeared were my former foes. My fingers dug into my palm with the force i used and i didnt notice it until i heard that plop of blood upon concrete. Like the rain it was soothing. My final thoughts upon that night before sleep took me to the realm where i met my love and all i wanted...if this world be perfect...would exist. Her in splendid happiness. The former enemies and pain did not leave however and i struggled to remain control on the dreams. There is nothing like a trail of blood to lead you back to where you began.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

15 Re: Ancient Battle on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:38 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon gets up in my last post sorry for skipping that.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

16 Re: Ancient Battle on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:28 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Warning:

Your topic is being moved for the fallowing reason:

It was posted in the wrong forums.

Please be advised and know that a link will be sent to the creator of this thread!

Regards

Fuarie ~Admin~

17 Re: Ancient Battle on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Feeling him get up out of bed,knowing
he's needs some room to remember earlier
i just ly there i role over open my eyes alittle to find my love
looking out the window. Eyes looking over his body
god he's gorgous, loving the way his hair looks in the
beautiful moonlight, a lovely site until he turns a little
just enough that i can see he's crying.
Getting out of bed i walk up to him i hear him
crying softly putting a hand on his shoulder

.....'Abbadon my love what is wrong".....
no answer he justs looks at me and crys

...."Abbadon please tell me whats the matter".....
whispers my name over and over
...."Im here love everythings i'm ok your ok it's ok"....

still crying i gather him in my arms holding him tears
leaking down my face i don't know what to do to help my bondmate
my love out"

Holding him i sit him down on the window seal bench
whispering its ok singing sweet songs too him.
When the tears stops i ask ...."Abbadon please tell me whats wrong
i haven't seen u cry liked that in years whats wrong"....

you responsed ...."Later Azrael for now lets go to sleep"...
leading him to the bed they lay down. she watches over
his sleeping body till she herself falls asleep.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

18 Re: Ancient Battle on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:30 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon:
I wake again with feelings raging inside my mind numbed out. My screams cry for nothing under a godless sky. This waiting to know something is bad...that something bad is about to happen. I take the feeling and in a rebirthing moment i feel myself breath inside. My eyes close to the gentle heartbeat of one i so love dearly. I feel her strength and the way this feeling of hopelessness ends the feeling of love replaces. Her hand slips its way along mine up my shoulder her soft touch sending chills through my body. Her fingers find their way at least a home upon my cheek and pulls my face to hers teasing my lips with hers. She knows i love this , the wait for the passion that lives in both of us. Dynamite feelings explode through my body as i jump on the bed and tickle her intesnely. I hold her back outa arms reach acting so childish "NOPE NOPE NOEP! " i say in cutest voice i can. Gah, i feel so lazy just laying here but there is not another place id rather be!

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

19 Re: Ancient Battle on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Kissing you teasing,me i so
happy you mind on other things
Giggles when you tickle me, then
you hold out your arms and scream NOPE NOPE NOPE!
i frown at you then i jump on you laughing, and tickling
you then you chase me around our room.
Finally tackling you on the bed i kiss you
...."Abbadon my love i love you".....
cuddling in your arms just laying there ugh god
i dont wanna leave ever. I turn on the tv and walk
downstairs to make you breakfast. Getting your
breakfast made i turned to go upstairs ,but i find
that some stupid Humans dare try to break into my house.
Being me sometimes has a bonus so they try,but majorly
fail to break and hurt us My love or I whatever
there dead. Walking back to my love giving him breakfast and

staying with him the rest of the day

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

20 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:07 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon:
I taste each bit of food as if it were the first. i smile between bites embarrased as i almost smile with food in my mouth. Just being with her again this day feels more amazing than the last. I eat food as fast as i can wanting to surpise my love. I slowly sneak out of the room while she turned around ...and cant help but admire her body again. Smiling to myself i run up to our room. I throw everything around trying desperately to find it and hurry back before she notices. I find the items im looking for finally my body halfway on bed halfway off holding an old shoe. I look up smiling, "Heck ya i found it" exclaiming loudly. I look up as my hands start to push me up to find my love staring at me leaning against the door frame arms crossed in her sexy serious pose.
"what do we have here love?" She asks
-"Um...a suprise my angel"
"Oh?, like what baby?"
I hold up the tickets to one of her favorite human bands, initials BFMV. and await her response hopeing that it will make her day as i want to always give her the very world itself.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

21 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Arms crossed leaning against the door
admirring the way his bod shapes as
moves trying to find something.
,,,""What do we have here love"",,,
holding BFMV tickets
i look at him and i scream at the top of
my lungs are you kidding me OMG
i run and jump on you ""OMG baby when is
it" kisses him running my fingers through your
hair moving and jumping up and down on the
bed omg YAY...
""THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"""

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

22 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:31 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon:
Jumps up with my love and dances around almost mocking her until she catches on...which of course i just sit and look all innocent. I pull her down on top of me her arms around my chest from behind me hugging her arms making her hug me in that cute way. I lean to left and tell her the details. Awesome concert, good bands starting, hotel, jaccuzi , and a nice romantic evening wherever she wanted in any place she wanted. I write her name down on the ticket with a heart next to it linked to another lil heart. The second one representing mine. I lift her whole body up feeling her legs kind of straddle me and i give her piggy back ride down the stairs. I sit her in a chair and tell her to get packing its in a few days and i want her ready!. SHe just looks at me with this amazing look and i stare back at her.
"stop lookings at me i say cutely"
She doesnt and jumps up intop my arms again, me giving the most loving sweet slow kiss i have ever given. It feels like eternity that we stand there before when we both cant breathe and start to feel a little dizzy that our kiss reluctantly breaks. I picture us running through fields and the woods...of soaring above the flags and buildings jsut me and her . I want to surrender to this desire remebering how we came to be and our origins, all the stuff we have been through. I want to sail into the setting sun with her giving me an idea for a romantic boat trip out into the ocean for a few days. I hold off on the idea wanting to make sure its perfect. My thoughts wane and my mind comes back to my love being there. I smack her ass saying, " Go back love, dont make me come up and make ya!" Smiling i push her up the stairs ...ill be here waiting love.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

23 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:47 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Staring at the love of my life
omg im so freaking happy.
Giving him the sweetest kiss ever,
feeling a hunger for him.
"...Grrrr"... grawls at u when u smack
my ass and tell me to go..
you want me to go pack ok ill go pack
i turn around.. wavying you on ..."" come on
sexy my gorgous immortal angel come to me"...
turing around shacking my hips and laughing..
Tickets in hands god im so happy in totally freaking
out yes a BFMV concert, hotel romantic nights with
my bondmate. God i love Abbadon he's the best i could
never stop loving him. i go upstairs hurry up and packs
i come across my lacey sexy outfit ooo hehe..
i finish packing i hear him com up the stairs i run in the
bathroom and i put it on. He's in the room i take a deep
breath and i walk out.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

24 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon:
Walking up the stairs slowly i hear my love inside her room happy and well for lack of a better word giddy. She is jumping up and down shaking that body of hers and i cant help but smile. I reach the door finally walking in not expecting her not to be in the room. I look left and check the closet...its a big walk in one. She always wanted it so how can i deny my love it. I smile again not able to control the smiles this day. I turn around and there standing there in all her glory is my love, my Azrael in some amazingly sexy outfit. Revealing and yet consealing it held a need to be tooken off of her. I walk to her my eyes locked onto hers my passion controlling my every move. I take her in my arms and kiss her deeply my hand knotted in her hair as i feel her tongue move against my lips. I let out a sigh as my hand moves down her back gently across her skin, her soft skin. I pull away at the last moment finally able to muster some control and pull my lips off hers and she doesnt want them to go. She bites my lip as i withdraw it and holds me there. I pull awayfinally and as our breathing finally starts to return to normal i brush the hair out of her face and kiss her again this time with love and tenderness.
"We got to wait my angel...keep the outfit on for the concert and after. Ill show you everything you want to do and things you dont even know yet. The night will be full of surprises under the moonlight underneath the shining stars that echo our love! The sky will know this earth will know our passion our desire and our willingness to give ourselves over to each other. Our souls are one,,,we are bondmates forever. So be ready to have a night like no other my gorgeous partner my loving Azrael."
with reluctance and a final kiss i break the embrace feeling instantly alone n cold wanting only to hold her once more. I sigh heavily not able to contain my want for that night to come to pass. My only wish as always is to give her the world and all its beauty that which can not match her own but tries so in vain. I watch her pack as i lay down on the bed.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

25 Re: Ancient Battle on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:00 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Lets out a sigh ..."ugh ok fine ill take it off and u'll just have to wait my love"
kisses you dancing over to the closet walking in and pick out some close for the
day, geez i got to many clothes hehe. giggle in the closet Abbadon comes in and kisses
me .."Whats so funny dear"... " My love I have had know idea usually i have an idea when your going to suprise me with something this time i had know idea baby"... turns around wraps her arms around him leans her head on his shoulder kissing his neck .." Your the best I couldnt have fallen in love with anyone better i couldnt have been blessed with a better bondmate your the sweetest you my life my reason my air that I breath god I love you Abbadon the Angel of Destruction"...
walking out of the closet hold the hand of her bondmate abbadon say ...."so we leave later tonight so make sure you pack everything we need in the house im going to get the car ready and make sure we book our hotel you ready for some romantic night my darling"....
giggling she replys ...."i got everything her you do what you need to,, ooo my love I was born ready hehe you sure you want me to bring that sexy outfit"...

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: