hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Battle

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Ancient Battle on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:33 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon:
Smiles and replies all awesome-like," YES! Baby i love you in that outfit it makes this world jealous of such beauty in one being, My angel of death the one and only love. My only Azrael!" My exclamation brings more smiles to her as each one sends feelings through my body like we are newly together.
Bring car around i unlock it while jumping out and rushing to her side taking all her bags. I kiss her while shouldering the bags and stacking them up ," My love don't need to carry this stuff thats why I am here." I smile, my eyes begging her to get into the car and just accept it. I see resistance in her eyes before she realizes I will not give up on the matter. Smiling in victory i do a dance of happiness soon as her back turns. Closing all the doors and finally locking the house up I look up at it pensively, lost in thought of all our memories, of all our dreams. I am living more than any of them I had thought possible before and it was truly knocking the breath out of me into this chilly yet warm wind that seemed to wrap itself around me consoling me in my thoughts. I realize the one true dream yet is the child me and her long for, our gabriel or our Salena. I'll make it happen i vow to my self and our souls that enterwine no matter the place we are at. I feel her spirit holding on and it fills me with a new vigor and purpose.

Climbing into my seat i buckle and look over at her big beautiful brown eyes staring back at me. I lean in close my hand in her hair my other finding her hand and holding ours together in harmony mirroring our souls and i kiss her. electric fire spreads across every centimeter of skin along my lips and through my body sending my heart into overdrive as love and passion once again overtakes me. My lips dont want to leave her the feelings are too strong. Resisting all my heart and all my feelings i pull away and see tears streaming down my love's face. I kiss each single tear drop making sure to completely clean and warm her beautiful face. I look deep into her eyes my hands holding both side's of her face,"Baby, My Azrael, I Love You do not cry. Smile be happy and love this world like you make my soul. Flawless are your eyes, shining is your smile. A thousand years may pass a thousand years upon thousands may decend us through this world and time. I will love you always because our love and your beauty is eternal. The ravages of time are unable to reach your soul, the world's evil is benign to your pure precense. Eternity I offer you, a world on the shoulder of bliss. I can feel time escape my words and at a loss when i stare into those eyes. I wish i could show you how this world had me split into two, one i wore at night waiting with dreams of you for three years. And one i wore in the day when i broke the earthly plain and searched in vain to find my true bondmate. I wish i could show you how you deserve the utmost angelic best, to be treated like a princess and now finally the Queen you are. Queen of the heart guardian of my soul!. I lay my hand gently on your stomach careful not to press and hurt you....I think it's time to make a son, the faily we want. Immortal we are we should give a soul that gift to and to join us. We talked of Gabriel and i want you to know the joy of having it. "
I kiss her sweetly and look into her eyes once more , "Ready to go?" are my words as i start the car to the night of our lives.

Cloudless night
The moon invades the erie air
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
Drinking the wine of our love
I will never fall
"Azrael... "I love you", I whisper to your ear.

27 Re: Ancient Battle on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:02 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Hehehe smiles and giggle "do you really well thats goog because i packed it but i dont know if it makes the world jealous that mite be over doin it alittle dont you think baby"
a smile spread across my face thinks to myself my bondmate sucks a silly head hehe i love him so much. I kiss him. Every feeling I feel with him is like its brand new we've been togther for centuries and yet our feelings towars eachother still feel like we just got togther. I wouldnt have it any other way either I love my feelings toward Abbadon my Angel of Destruction my lover my Bondmate. and there never gonna change.
Bringing the car around I walk out the door with my bags he's tries taking but at first i resist finally realizes theres no use i give up and give him the bags. "Fine you win" i say smiling at you hoping into the car watching him locking up house hehe i thing he just did alittle dance. "giggles"

Buckling my seat belt Abbadon leans over and kisses me it was one of the sweetest kisses ever so sweet it made me cry.,"Baby, My Azrael, I Love You do not cry" "Im sorry baby i couldnt help it your kiss its just so sweet and kind" kisses you again. I love this world this world is perfect because of you its beautiful and sweet and amazing and it would be nothing without you. I have search years looking for my true bondmate before i found you and when i did my soul instantly knew it was you it was meant to be. You were once the price i loved but now a King i am Bonded to.
I smile at you "Are you sure your ready my love because i want nothing more then to bring a child a son into this world" we talked about Gabriel the rest of the time up there
Eternity Is what I offer and i want to spend it with you and I would like to bring a child into this world to share it with us.

"Yes my love im ready to go"

[img][/img]
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket

*outside under the moonlight in
the arms of the one i love looking how
beautiful he looks in the moonlight..
***Azrael loves her Abbadon no matter what***

28 Re: Ancient Battle on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon:
The world was vibrant that night at least through my eyes. My right hand controlled the steering wheel of the vehicle, the other was across my chest holding her, my darling Azrael’s hand, tightly. I felt her soft fingers entwined with mine and felt secure and safe near her as always. The city lights were starting to come on as we drove on and on. The sun set as time went by to this most beautiful horizon I had seen in thousands of years. Surprising my love, I twisted the wheel and sent the movement of the car along the edge of the road. I smiled at the human expressions I received in return for the action and seen her smiling as well clutching my hand even tighter. I stopped along the edge of a road which wound its way into the mountains . Jumping out with the keys I grabbed her from her seat carrying her to the very edge and laid down with her. I looked into her eyes as the first signs of night came, the moon peeked from behind the bright sky ready to begin its reign over twilight. The jeep was parked and music would occasionally drift through the space between us and find it’s way to our ears. It was the song which we always found each other listening to and thinking of each other…about the last night before we would never have to leave each other’s arms. I embraced her there taking her tightly and kissing her with such passion it even surprised me. Pulling her back slowly and softly tears stinging my eyes I say, “ I love you…those nights so long ago when I had not found my bondmate and when we even lost each other was the deepest hell. I can not forget the way my soul tore into shreds with every thought of your sweet touch. I heard you everywhere, felt your being anywhere I was. I found you yet could not touch you as if inside glass and no door. I was forsaken by your love not for reasons of our own but this cruel world and these humans who would see us tear apart. We will survive and conquer these villainous humans. My faith was fleeting when alone only replenished by your lips and the way you took my hand making me come alive. Now I know I can not be forsaken because I’m not alone, I have you and this mortal world will recognize our love and falter in any plans to stop it. I know I do not usually take part in human customs of sorts…” my voice trails off as I look into her eyes and focus only on reading what she is thinking by looking into the beautiful brown eyes of my queen of the night, Azrael. I took my hand lifting her up, kneeling down. As the last bits of lights reflected off her face showing her true beauty more than ever, no make up, no nothing, I seen her for who she was and who I love. I looked up into her eyes taking her hand and setting a box in it. She looked genuinely surprised which made me smirk like I was clever or something to that effect.
“Azrael my angel of death, may I Abbadon your bondmate and angel of destruction, your protector marry you? May we sail a thousand seas live through all eternity in the warm embrace of our souls binding and touch of one another. This world will come in go , the sun will burn. My love will always be a constant vigil to defend us and what we choose to live. “ I let my wings wrap around her, my feathers loosened by the quick forcefulness of the spreading fell down around her in perfect circles. “I choose to live like dynamite with passion and no competition to know your love and our family we will create together. White flames burn for eternity and our love will outlast anything in this world or beyond. I ask you as my true form, Abbadon the angel of destruction , to marry me in mortal custom and let us let all know what we have. This morning breeze will travel far from here announcing our love as the world rejoices. All I ask is that you let me truly be yours body, mind, and soul.”
I let my voice soften there to stare into her eyes awaiting her response. All my heart was left to her come rapture or ruin and I would never regret this. I knew this was my destiny to forever tie myself to this beautiful angel this bondmate of mine. My one and only, no I would always cherish every second I have with her and take nothing for granted. I close my eyes resting my head on her soft hand.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

29 Re: Ancient Battle on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:20 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
looking out inot the sunset holding the hand of my bondmate my eternal lover the best man in the world. " god its so beautiful ive never seen anything like it in a thousand years". Pulling over to the side of the road so quickly it scares me but i just smile at Abbadon. "Baby what are you doing. o yay a better view we can see the sun set better" seeing him smile, god i love when he he smiles, parking the car on the side of the road. "wow its gorgous' then with suck speed he's outta the car he takes me out the car door laying us down so i can look into his eyes. *giggling alittle mmmm kisses you* "God I love you from the body of my heart my life my love my bondmate my Abbadon my reason my sun my moon and star you look amazing with the sunset shining down behind you, you know that my dear?". kissing me with such passion and such force that it kinda scared me, he brings us to a standing point. I leans my head on his chest.
Then kneeling down on ine knee infront of me my bondmate kneels. my eyes widden in shock and he is clearly happy because he knows i am suprised them i hear his voice say loud and clear to me " “Azrael my angel of death, may I Abbadon your bondmate and angel of destruction, your protector marry you? May we sail a thousand seas live through all eternity in the warm embrace of our souls binding and touch of one another. This world will come in go , the sun will burn. My love will always be a constant vigil to defend us and what we choose to live. “I choose to live like dynamite with passion and no competition to know your love and our family we will create together. White flames burn for eternity and our love will outlast anything in this world or beyond. I ask you as my true form, Abbadon the angel of destruction , to marry me in mortal custom and let us let all know what we have. This morning breeze will travel far from here announcing our love as the world rejoices. All I ask is that you let me truly be yours body, mind, and soul.”
Hearing his i feela tear fall down my cheek then i bawl, obouvlsly crying. Droping to my knees looking into your eyes "Yes o Yes Abbadon my Angel of Destruction Ill marry you" crying and kissing you i keep muttering yes to you i let you put the ring on my finger. *Baby does that mean we can start a family now* laying there watching the set with Abbadon my bondmate my lover and now my future husband.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

30 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Name: Azrael Valen
Race: Archangel
Bio: An Archangel the Angel of Death who fought wars her teacher was the Archangel Gabriel, her bondmate is Abbadon.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

31 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:35 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
ABbadon:
"Yes we can start a family Azrael." I say softly kissing her pulling her after she wakens to my soft kisses. "Hehe lets get going i say softly"I carry her to the car set her in it and buckle her, saftety first i always tell her.
I drive quickly advancing our path along to our intended course objective. I heard her soft breathing emphasize her hearts soft beat and i know that even though she is dreaming our curiousity will show us through the looking glass reutrned to each other's arms. Their is no real ending in our love story, thuis is by all rights and all degrees the only beggining. Her name is Azrael and she has her place by my side for eternity upon eternity. The meaning behind our love will burn passion among the stars our freedom and innocence the rebellion to any that would question us will stagger all. Her name is Azrael and she will be my wife and the mother of our angelic children. "I would give up anything and everything just to see you smile if it just be for an instnat even in this world my love." My voice is light as a whisper but i see her smile knowing she heard it and felt it in her heart. I kiss her softly making sure not to veer off the path smiling at myself knowing how awesome at multitasking i am. =)

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

32 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Azrael:
Kisses Abbadons Cheek "Yay were getting married and were finally gonna start our family im so happy baby." looking into his eyes " you have know idea how happy i really am honey Ive wanted this with you for so long even though its a human custom and were not human i still wanted it and im happy we finally gonna get married and have a baby, o god I love you"
buckle me in telling me me saftey first making me smile, getting in and now we are on our way to the hotel the concerts tomorrow night yay. 1st the concert then he proposes o my god what can get any better. I kiss him back when he leans over and kisses me.
Then i look at him "Abbadon lets have Gabriel now were ready, we've talked about it before so many time but we never actually had him lets have him"

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

33 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:43 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Abbadon"
"Yes we will , this is the reason for the awesome concert and my proposal. Call me old fashioned but i want to be wed to my amazing girl before i have my child with her. I want ehr to know i want you to know im fully commited to you and only you, to our family and only ours!. Ill always be forever now forever more.
I let silence fall as we drive along her occasionally waking from her deep rest and us stopping... gotta love girl bladders. I never made a word of it though knowing she would totally pout and be all cute like. UIt was tempting to try and make her do that but i knew i wanted her in the best of moods and well rested if she was to try and make gabriel this very week. I would not be lost for i had told no lies i hope she realized i open to her and i have no fear of anything with her. I knew that there would be no sorrow i knew that we would be truly complete with a family. I decided to get some gas after she was done with taking care of bussiness as she liked to call it. I pay for the gas, which was a rip off since this human world had turned to turmoil and war to try and control more of their wealth and greed. AS i was leaving i seen a dog sneak around the back limping.
I followed it slowly not wanting to frighten it. It was dripping blood and seemed very beyond saving but i did not care it reminded me of the animal my love had owned so many years ago. I ran up not caring to frightening it holding it down so it would not attack me as i sensed it was ready to. I bandaged it quickly holding the blood back and stroking his fur telling him that i was here to help. Holding his wound with one hand and carrying him with the other i set him on azrales suprised lap. "Hold the wound honey we have to find him help." I cared not for laws or anything i wanted to save this animal, and i do not even know why i fought so hard for something mortal. it seemed unfair that it should suffer this way as it is at the hands of the bastard sons of adam. We rush to the nearest VET clinic and storm into the place it seems. The frightened humans made me smile which seems almost cynical and sick in this place and time but it was amusing to see how startled they always got. WE got the dog into some surgery to remove a bullet that some idiotic moronic piece of filth thought it would be a good idea to shoot into this poor beast. Holding my love's hand i cuddled with her as we waited knowing we would adopt this dog and make sure it was all ok and not to be hurt, a future friend for gabirel and our family. THe more i thought of it the more i prayed to our father that he would be alright and that this canine would be around for gabriel's time. I fell asleep in her arms ebcoming lost in a dream.
*inside the dream *The walls shook with the sound of rebellion the people danced with alcohol on their breath in rhythm to the sounds coming ahead. AS i peeked over into the crowd i noticed there was hundreds cramped into the space. Azrael picked my hand from my side kissing it seductively and puleld me to her showing real true fire in her eyes as her body began its dance with me. I quite more than id like to say enjoyed this to no end. She was an amazing dancer and knew everything to make my skin shiver and my body react just the way she wanted.
I woke up suddenly to a sharp smack. I looked around rubbing my sore face and it was from Azrael, i just mouth why to her. SHe leaned in close"You were muttering and moaning in your sleep about some very "innapropriate" stuff that the future holds. Silly Abbadon you could get us into trouble im sure one of the things is illegal in a few states. I smile"Doesnt mean we wont try it =)"

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

34 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:26 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"pouting but baby why cant we have him while we plan our wedding and just have the wedding after hes born.. grr your no fair." i fall asleep pouting so not fair i really want to have gabriel.
pulling over to the gas station and going to the restroom eww these are so gross. I go back out the car and Abbadons not there and the next thing i know he puts a dog on my lap " o my god Abbadon what happened" he tells my whats happened and what not "Babe we have to get him to a vet and now or else this poor boys gonna die so step on come on lets go" i whispers to and pet the dog "its ok boy ull be ok we'll get you some help done worry you'll get all better you'll just find baby" "Abbadon hurry he's losing blood" reaching the animal hospital in time we get the dog into sugury Abbadon and I sit in the waiting room waiting on the results on the dogs 'Abbadon were adopting the dogs when he gets outta surguy i wanna adpoted him." he agrees then falls asleep in my arms and has a very funny dream i wake him up You were muttering and moaning in your sleep about some very "innapropriate" stuff that the future holds. Silly Abbadon you could get us into trouble im sure one of the things is illegal in a few states. I smile"Doesnt mean we wont try it" by the time the vet comes back and tells us that the dog has made it through surguy and will be fine. asking the doctor what happened and were we can adopt the dog he pointed us in the right direction and that day we adopted a dog.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

35 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I take our dog with us wondering what we should name him it is a very important thing naming a pet. I know this because the pet does have a soul to and only knows his right name so it is best to let him decide such a thing. We call the hotel and are extremely glad to find out it allows pets. Smiling we take the jeep to the nearest store and find a sort of in-house dog fence thing. I dont want him walking in and suprising us while we are doing whatever it is we could do in these few days. I wanted it to be perfect and a dog trying to jump on us oblivious to what we were doing would probably make the moment funny and well not very passionate. I still would love it with her anything with her is an eternity of happiness. I found this shoulder to lean on, this reason to live. One last look around to make sure my heart nor soul would miss this place was all i needed. I would do anything now, i felt like a true angel. My lovers magnificent wings were a true sight to behold and any enemies would have no hope for no man nor god would protect them when her fury was upon thier sorry souls.
Once a long time ago before i had known my true bondmate i was basically a one-winged angel. I wanted nothing but destruction for all i did not care angelic human mortal or demonic in any nature. Everything would burn and fall beneath me, mountains would crumble the very earth shake beneath my feet. My black wings of hate were beyond anything i had seen i was blinded by rage and fear with doubt entrtwined. It was a true hell inside my mind as i could not fight for control. I was like this sick dog, i wanted to end it all and take this torment away from all around me and even inside my soul i would rip my essence from all existence. Then my bondmate came and saved me and my tortured soul. nursed to health and brought back into humanities fold, i had her alone to thank. She was the strength i drew from , her breath is the very thing keeping me going. Her and mine are now one. I would not have it any other way for what we have is not fiction it is a reality. I seen myself in this dog and knew that if she hadnt done what she did for me i would not be alive or even existing anymore. ALl i can say is that in this world an angel is not worth anything if stricken down and forsaken. It takes love of a mortal coil it takes thier bondmate to make it worth the eternity. EVerything can be shared nothing has to be burdened alone. MY heart is guilt free and now i regret nothing since it set me upon the path to my love. Prayers really do happen to come true. I look at her and wonder if she realizes all this and my reason for saving the dog.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

36 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:14 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
looking at my bondmate as i know he is in deep thought so i leave him for a second to think. walking over to him "Baby its time to go we have to get on the road so we can get to the hotel in time and get checked in and get us and the dog settled in" leading him with our new part of the family to the door and opening the car door for to put the dog in the backseat. we set out on the road again. reaching over i grab my lover hand. "we have a dog now all we need is Gabriel and our family is complete my love" and i lean over and kiss him and we set of to the hotel.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

37 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
WE get to hotel and it is kind of empty which is odd. I barely notice the desk clerk , she is so short. She says Hello and smiles oddly at me. I look at her "Whats weird about me today " like i ask this question alot which i do. "Your so damn hot." I smile knowing my Azrael would snap her like a twig , i pull her from behind me holding the sick dog i wrap my arms around her leaning her head back to kiss her deeply in front of the clerk my wings invisibly wrapped around her to protect her, a natural defense move that i do always. "This is my beautiful fiancee Azrael. " I laugh and smile at seeing the akward glances between them and knowing that no matter what people would say or do i remain true to her in any way shape or form no matter what or where. I kiss her smakcing her butt lil roughly and tell her race her to her room. " I knwo she will win since im carrying all the bags but i got a secret plan. THe winner is inside first and i have the only keys. Giggling i set off walking as she moves quickly but safely with the dog in her hands.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

38 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
hearing the clerks comment if weren't the dog was in my hand id snap that clerk in half for making a comment like that to my fiancee,giggles when abbadon smacks my butt. making a rude comment to the clerk as i pass by. "haha take that witch *giggle*" and i take off running to try and beat abbadon to the room mmmm i wonder what were gonna do. reaching the room oooo that butt head trick me. "baby what we gonna do now that were in the room the dogs all asleep"

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

39 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:03 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"Sleep i say laying down in bed and falling asleep"

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

40 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
i watch my bondmate sleep as i unpack our stuff and get dress for bed. lay i bed i kiss my lover goodnight hehe "night baby love you sweet dreams"

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

41 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I frown sadly..i only meant it as a joke i didnt know she didnt want to go through with our plan for the weekend or so. I Lean up suprising her and kiss her " I love you 2 i know...its ok if u didnt wanna do what we planned but you should have told me dear." I look at her with my sad eyes only sad because i couldnt make gabriel or try to every second for next few days to truly make her happy and give her the family she wants "I will always be here for you and we can make gabriel when you finally do want i guess" I hold my hand to her face pulling her into my hold to kiss her and hold her. I secretly wonder what i did that made her not want to and would just fall for that whole i wanna sleep thing she knows what we had planned she usually would have jumped on my and said hell no boy you aint getting out of it. i smiled thinking of her reaction that she normally would have given.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

42 Re: Ancient Battle on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:44 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"Baby i want to make Gabriel right here right now i knew you were only joking my love" I kiss my bondmate deeply and passionalty rolling us so he hovers my. "what do you really think id fall for your silly trick my love *giggles* nope your wrong i knew you weren't gonna go to sleep" kisses him again "now lets make gabriel my love

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

43 Re: Ancient Battle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
hehe i giggle softly i dont know how to do this really. i confuse and and mess up alot so i start nervously. I pull her to me biting her lip licking her blood up feeling her power rush into my body my hands roam as they please touching all they can. answering my prayers i breathe in and out before trailing my tongue across her soft skin. Memories of our past times that we have done this did nothing and in this night light we came alive. In desperation i tore at her clothes only wanting to give her something that which she yearned i put all my self all i have into it. I know that leading down this road will never leave us the same, it will finally allow us to be complete. I look up into the window as she becomes an animal biting and scratching , and i stare into the moonlight as my wings come out so that we may feel what it truly is to be in our throes as bondmate angel alike. I know we have yet to even begin this night and it was already a breathtaking beautiful event with more passion than this world ever can handle. WE move around the room caught in lust and needs that the desires take control of and leave us only wanting that single perfect moment when our souls unite and i will truly be one with my love. I hold her face in my hands our skin sweaty slightly sticking to one anothe only increasing the friction and electricity between us. I look into her eyes before leaning in for the final slow kiss pulling the blanket over us hoping she felt truly the same way i do.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

44 Re: Ancient Battle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
tearing off his clothes and spreading my wings now we are one. our souls can truly be one can truly unite and tie toghter. Feeling his touch his kiss means everything the brush of his thoughts opening my mind to his "Baby I love you thank you for so much over the centeries i really cant believe you actually asked me to marry you and now were going to complete our family in so happy thank you baby" body filled with joy and excited. Making love with my bondmate Abbadon to have baby gabriel to complete our family who knew id be doing this, not paaying attention we roll off the bed looking into his i whisper *i love you*

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

45 Re: Ancient Battle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:38 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
My eyes focus completely on her and her alone. No other sound issues forth no other thought becomes emmergent. Factions and reality blur this is not the world we know. I feel lost inside her eyes those brown eyes of my goddess my guardian. THis world is refreshed anew as i give her what she wants with vigor and vitality i run my hand up her body to hold her hand squeezing tightly looking into her eyes i love you too my azrael i whisper back. "My queen my bondmate show me all that you have for me show me all that we can muster. Let us shake these walls let us make the world tremble for gabriels birth this nightmare of a world will not come true tomorrow. This hope we give the human race and angels will be inside gabriel. WE live in the dark but our family will be the light we need. NOw come my love let us forgo thought and entertain passion Show me all you have for i will not hold back." My hand grips her hair pulling her head back to roll her neck for my tongue and teetht o explore.. i once more take part in tasting her flesh. SHe decides its her turn and flips us making me stare up into her beautiful face between her fallen hair which falls perfectly on my heaving chest , because the physical exasution taking place. This worlds life flashes before my eyes as i close them to the carnal rapture taking place. WE roll in the midts of our fun and knock a log out of the blazing fireplace. The room takes to fire all around us encircling our love our passion. In the midst of fire we take no pause on this bed we lay we are gaining everything. This is not too much to live a dream. I will not falter i will not quit i resolve taking control and becoming the masterbiting her lip to assure her its ok. in our time of loving i wait for her knowing when she will be done and ready to go again having to give her no breaks this time though. Hours upon hours into the twighlight the song of our love was sung the passion was exercised. "My immortal angelt his night holds true to our love" i say between the sounds of passion and carnality. "The fire will not harm us for it can not hurt us here. "My wings flap violently as the tempo increases sending gusts around usmaking the fire grow her wings come into unison with mine making it a fiery tornado seperating us from the world. Only thing that is visible or penetrable to our world is the full moon giving her blessing, we thank god the world the very fabric of nature itself for allowing us to come together. I am no where close to ending our night as the sun comes up and it only installs new needs and desires in her. The fantasy of a lifetime was here and nothing would ever stop us. Im glad the dog is in a fireproof room away from the fire though, we want gabirels friend safe. This thought is also shooken from my mind as all are forsaken when looking into my lovers eyes.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

46 Re: Ancient Battle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"my king the images of my dreams my world and now soon Gabriels father i show you all i have" rolling us i show him all i have as his mouth resumes to my neck biting. I trying hard not to make a sound but can't keep it in imake a pleasure noise gasping. wraping my wings around him, scratching him till he bleeds. "My bondmate my eternal lover my sun my moon and star, my life my reason Abbadon the angel of destriction and my furture husband. make crazy passionate love to me lets have this weekend of crazy romantice." making him tremble under my touch i kiss him passionalty "im happy you got us outta the house for ahwile"

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

47 Re: Ancient Battle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:22 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I cleanse the flames around us with my wings, carefully to only dissipate them and not cause it to spread. I inspect the damage and it is minimal. Leaving the credit card for the repairs and costs i forget it as i take my love into my arms. She is still shaking from the days we spent, days! making our sweet song and uber love. I kiss her deeply taking her against the wall wanting more but knowing that she is barely able to stand and if not for me would fall over now. I carry her like the gentelman i am to our bed and lay us down taking her body tight against mine, kissing her soft skin. I hold her hand , "My love im so glad more than you know for this chance. There is too much to say here , although we do have eternity to just say how we feel if you wish it. The memories will never fade from my mind and hehe we can be anywhere you want in this world. no human shall stop us, no creature may even halt us. We will sail till this worlds end we will fly until this sun melts the very world away. The dumb fireball can not catch an angel in love however. WE can go to every sea cave see its beauty show our son gabriel that this world our father had created is worth fighting for. That even in human arragance and pigs that they are ,t he way they hurt this world, that there is hope. We will show him to fight for the light be an example to all and i know he will change the world. We seem old to the people although we only look 20 or so. They sense the power and wisdom in our ancient bones our all consuming love. They will see us and dismiss our word as we are not connected as gabriel will be. He will be their savior and show the world that all which is believed can be false and they will destroy each other fighting over it. The world needs him almost as much as we want him. I cant wait to get up in middle of the night see the starry sky and you walking with baby gabriel to quiet his cries. He will keep us up and demand all that we have, but we will not falter. HE will be our only concern our only thing to protect. This family will never be seperated and never will we see all that happens to our human friends families. You are my only, my only one. This is a gift that we are allowed to betogether and to create such a joy. The life before us is in the past the path has been treaded and worn away. Think of it as breaking away andlook down at your feet. See mine beside yours, our hands entwined with gabreil between us knowing he is the bond that ties the family truly together, for i love my azrael but i love my son my gabriel as much. I will protect him as i do his mother and such a fury for trying to violate anything closely relating to him would be a cataclysmic event. They will see right through me and my anger and know why for i will not allow any harm to befall either of you." I whisper this in her ear as she lays her head to my bare chest our skin no longer sticking together but resting perfectly against one another her form fitting my body exactly. " You are my only , my only one Azrael. I love you foreverand always with my blood i give homage and you will know my word is true by everyday i stay here holding you and by your side to protect you. " My last words trail off to the lightest whisper but i know she has heard me as her hand squeezes mine.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

48 Re: Ancient Battle on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:06 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
standing there so weak but wanting more knowing my bodying could take more but my mind couldn't. "God your amazing I love you thank you for carry me im way to weak to walk my love, there is no mistake Gabriel is bound to be" i say with a big smile on my face knowing that he is proud seeing that he smiles back at me....
Then hearing him talk about him protect me and stay by my side and when gabriel comes how he will always be there> It makes me smile knowing it is true knowing that people dare will not mess with us for they will not want the rath of my babys father. Kissing him then laying my head on his chest "Bay i know you will always be there for me always"

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

49 Re: Ancient Battle on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I lay with my angel for awhile. Titling my eyes down i see her sweet, soft hair. I stroke it slowly catching each strand and straightening it. My motions become more careful I notice however, I do not want to wake her. SHe needs rest. This makes me smile, and in my mind im screaming, " Hell ya, oh hell ya! Gabriel my son...that sounds right. " A tear falls down slowly hitting her hair. It mixes in as it dissolves not leaving any trace, but I will remember that moment always. The night we spent together, the things we've done, how close we became. I lick her forehead playfully trying to tease her and bother her only a tad. The night shone it's beauty well. Rays sparkled in through the window's curtains. It fell across my love and reminded me once more of how much I truly love her. She better have fun at this concert, it is going to be amazing.
A few hours later of me watching her, guarding her, protecting her I hear a faint little howl. I move silently holding her in place still so she is not to wake. I walk and open the door and find the dog we had saved still there. I laugh thinking of a spirit or something had appeared there and only found a dog. I scooped him up into my arms and walked back laying him beside Azrael. She instantly cuddled with him, having already woken up. I looked down at her to see her sticking her tongue out at me trying to play. I fell for it, it was just way too cute to resist. Spiraling into the air i vaulted and landed right beside her. Using my head, I playfully used it to burrow into between them and cuddle with both of them. "Hey im your boy to Azrael!" I said with a puppy dog face. The animal surprised me by barking at me like it agreed and it laid its head beside hers on my chest. I was very content with this and watched over them, I could not let any harm come to them. The fires of Hell would not take them, could not, shall not. Nothing will this i swore again into the air through thought and verbal words. I finally slept after making sure they would be protected, so many nights i know i will do this. Our legs tangled tight, i would be wrapped up in a dream with her and nothing would pull me from those arms.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

50 Re: Ancient Battle on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:33 am

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Feeling the tear hit my head i wonder why he is crying. feeling how close we are and his arm around me i never wanna move i knew that this night made us closer than ever. Gabriel our son i love the son of that I hope he does to. I hear a faint wain of the dog silently laugh the doggy want to cuddle with us yay thats a good thing that means he'll be a good family pet. I stick my tongue out at Abbadon and cuddle up with the dog "Honey what should we name the dog" I ask or try right before he passes out and I laugh I think i wanna call him neon but I don't know. I snuggle closer to Abbadon and cuddle with the dog I got the love of my life and a dog hehe what a life.

[img][/img]
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: