hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:37 am

"She shouldn't of been able to get up." She said looking to Ezio, "My sister was trained to be an assassin since we were very little. This life was not meant for me, but she has a special gift." Farfella caressed the feather and went to the window looking outside.

Leonardo blinked going to the window and really looking out. "Farfella...."

Farfella blinked and looked to where he looked only to stare.

Outside on the Roof was En, walking but not alone. People dropped from roof tops and rafters walking with her or along the street.

Leonardo blinked as he saw more than 20. "Who are they... where did they come from?"

Farfella watched them. "They are Assassin's. Spain, Italy, Overseas... Some the teachers of En others students of the cause...She's declaring war. She's using her gift."

though very injured En strode and did the leap of faith before walking the street. Borgia and guards falling from towers as they infiltrated. A wave of red and white. She started her run,and hopped up onto a horse. It reared. But from the shadows others came out, She checked the stallion like the other Leader assassin's from around the other countries beside her. Doing a slow trot forward. Mercenaries and theives and the rebels marched out behind them heading for the Borgia Estate. War was coming to the Borgia. That Eagle cried out joined by four others and soared over the march for their respective handlers.

52 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I stood beside my wife and watched her sister. "Well I am leving this decision up to you. We can go and help her or we can stay here and keep the dfamily safe, if we go and help her then I will leave Leonardo in charge of the house because I trust him and know he will keep them safe. He can fight and most people will be at the Borgia estate anyways. I whistled out the window, and my horse came and then I whistled another special whistle and all my thieves came and my brotherhood. I seen the the Courtesans but I didn't want them helping because I did not want them to get hurt or my sister. I looked at my mother and my kids and they all nodded their heads, they knew that there was going to be war and that they could not help because they woudl get injured or even worsely killed.

"son you and Farfella go and do what you must do. I will stay here and help Leonardo look after the kids. I trust him to take good care of us all and I will help him as much as I can.

"Thanks mama but as I said, I am letting Farfella make this decision.:" I said and then looked at my wife and waited for her reply.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

53 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Help if you can. I don't want my sister to die but she might be doing this because she is." Farfella said looking at Ezio he could see that her sister was very important to her.

54 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Are you staying here with the kids or are you coming with me?" I asked her, "And if you are coming, what is the plan?"

55 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:05 am

"The Borgia will be coming after our children, I will stay with them and guard Leonardo. Just stick close to my sister. I fear for her safety and you might be able to finally kill Caesar today."

56 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:03 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I am glad that you are about her and about our family and I would be more than happy to go and help your sister and killing Ceaser would be the best thing ever." I said to her as I kissed her quickly on the lips and then hugged my children and my mother and bid farwell. I then leaped out onto the window ledge and I leaped across many buildings killing archers as I went and I soon caught up to her sister. I knew she seen me out of the corner of her eye and I seen her smile as she knew it was me. I stayed on the rooftops killing archer guards that were trying to kill them. On our way to get Ceaser.

57 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:40 am

The attack started on the Borgia home and fortress, no mercy was given and soon she was alongside Ezio with Volpe heading for Caesar's chambers.

58 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"How are you feeling? I can do this alone if need be, I just need the help killing the guards and getting into where he is, once we are in and al the guards are killed I can kill him myself. I even have the feather to swipe his blood with, and then you must go back to my place and see your sister, because she thinks you are going to die, and she would very much like to see you before that happens." I said to her with a serious face, as I have never been so much more serious in my life, and I knew that my wife was worried and that she would want to say her good-byes, if there was even any need for them, her sister looked pretty good but what was I to know. I then looked at where we were going and realized that we were almost there. I kept going and killing guards that were ahead of us with my throwing blades, as those were one of my roof top favorites as a bow right now would be too slow.

I hoped that my husband and my sister were still alive and doing good. I hope he succeeded in killing Ceaser, and I hoped that my sister could come back and see me even if it was just to say good-bye. I really hoped that she didn't sdie out there, and how upset my poor Ezio jr would be to not have her around anymore. It wouldn't just affect me it would affect him dearly too. Oh please bring them home safely. And then I snapped out of it, and moved from the window as I seen that some borgia guards were coming close. "Okay everyone downstairs for now please. Leonardo I need you up here with me for now, Mom please take them downstairs, you can take whatever you want as I don;t know how long you will be down there for but please make it fast. I kissed my boys heads as they gather some games and books to take downstairs. I hugged Ezio's mother as she took them down some food and treats. "I will protect you guys, don't you worry about that, and as soon as I locked and closed the door I heard the Borgia barge through the front door. "Are you ready for this Leaonardo?" I asked him as I got ready to fight.

I gathered up everything that I could and took it downstairs, I knew that if we needed anything I would just have to call up but I would not want to disturb them or let the guards know where we were hiding. So I kept the boys as quiet as I could and we played games and ate out snacks. I hoped that they would be okay up there, and that Ezio's sister is okay too.

59 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:45 am

En moved with Ezio saying she was fine and not to worry. Moving and killing guards, Caesar attacked him and tried cheating with the apple. It was En who broke the spell of it on Ezio before it was too late but because of that Ezio had no choice but to see her run through. The fight with Borgia ended with him killing him by pushing him to his death after using the assassin blades. Going to En she had the Apple of Eden with her still. Giving it to him she was pale. Taken back home the doctors tended her amazed that she was breathing and told them all they could do was wait. En didn't look well and for once it seemed she might not live. Ezio Jr. Stayed with her constantly and the night before her birthday she spent a lot of time with Farfella and the twins. But on the morning of her Birthday she just spent it with Ezio and Ezio Jr. Not wanting Farfella there telling him her wishes but also speaking with Jr more, explaining to him how to be brave. To remember and never forget. Ezio jr. Laid with her and cuddled close she rested her chin on his head, watching the sun rise even as Ezio took her hand she smiled at him and blinked sleepily to fall asleep. Tears traced against her cheeks. Ezio Jr. suddenly looked up after a few moments at her and then him. "Papa...I can't here aunt's heart.." Ezio felt the coldness and watching her he knew. Fennris Costa, sister of Farfella Costa- Auditore had passed away.

Volpe helped with the funeral with Ezio, she was going to be put in a personal tomb to be remembered like his ancestors. En's son had been delivered by Leonardo to the Auditore household. Altair Costa-Vorenus. He took Ezio's hand the same age as Ezio Jr. He had secretly said goodbye to her before them and gripped his hand.

60 Re: Assassin's Creed: On the Wings of an Eagle on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I then took everyone back to my house after the funeral and everyone said their goodbye's. This was very sad day indeed, even though I hardly knew her, she was a great person for the little time that I did know her, and she was a true champion. I tucked the kids into bed and said goodnight to them. I knew her son would be staying with us now, which was no problem with me, as my wife was her only next of kin. I looked at my wife as we laid in bed and I held her close, "Just think she died happy. She died doing what she loved best and if I can be a great champion just like her then I will be very happy." I said to her as I hugged her as close to me as I could and let her cry.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum