hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 6 - Truth Reveiled

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter 6 - Truth Reveiled on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Harry continued forward toward the figures obscured by shadows. By this time Ron and Hermione had caught up with him. They followed, as they always did, into whatever danger lay ahead. Harry could feel his heart pounding almost as if it would jump out of his chest. This time it was not nerves that caused it but worry and fear. After what seemed like ages Harry was closed enough to have his fears confirmed. Rose was bound and gagged by ropes. She was on her knees and tears and dirt mixed on her face. Voldemort was standing over her gazing at Harry as if they were stranger meeting on a normal day.

Summer has come and past.
The innocent can never last.
Wake me up when September ends.

"Good Evening Harry. I was hoping you would find us here."

Harry glared at Voldemort, "You. What are you doing here."
"You do not know? I figured your young girlfriend would have filled you in. Well if not I suppose I will have to." Rose was trying to reach to Harry's mind but he had finally learned how to block Voldemort and he was blocking her from entering his mind. Voldemort smirked. "It's useless my dear. In blocking me he is blocking you. So I guess I will go on. You see Rose here is a spy for me. It was her job to get close to you."
Gasping in shock Harry's eyes moved over to Rose. She was shaking her head vigorously and crying harder than before. It was obvious she was trying to say something since she couldn't get through to his mind but her words were blocked and not understandable.

Here comes the rain again,
Falling from the stars.
Drenched in my pain again,
Becoming who we are.
As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost.

Finally Harry understood why Rose had given in to Hermione and Ron so easily. She was trying to protect him from herself. "It doesn't matter anyways. She didn't do her job did she?" Harry her Hermione gasp behind his left shoulder. Undoubtedly she had realized what had happened now. She had been right as always but not completely.

"That's why I’m here of course. I'm here to punish her for disobeying direct orders. Now that you know her identity it may just culminate in her death."

With that said Voldemort turned to face Rose and shot a Cruciatus curse at her. The first shouts of pain left her mouth as Harry's feet left the ground. Without thinking Harry jumped at Voldemort. Caught off guard Voldemort was thrown to the ground. Harry rolled over him and back onto his feet. Hermione, Ron, and Harry all three had their wants pointed at Voldemort before he managed to get back to his feet. However he did not seem worried, in fact, he simply laughed.

"You children are weak. You couldn't possibly harm me with your feeble attempts at curses."

His cold laugh was stopped when a voice emerged from the shadows, "They may yet be weak in powers but I'm not. Tom I suggest you leave these grounds."

Ring out the bells again.
Like we did when spring began.

A sneer crossed Voldemort’s face as the speaker stepped into view. "Dumbledore, I should've known you would come running."

Dumbledore’s eyes twinkled, "but of course Tom why would I not?"

Voldemort didn't make another move in fear of Dumbledore since he wasn't built back to full power. In the next second the place where all the wands were pointed was empty. Voldemort had disapparated.

Summer has come and past.
The innocent can never last.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum