hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 7 - New Friends In The End

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter 7 - New Friends In The End on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Harry ran over to Rose. She was almost in hysterics and he desired greatly to release her of her bonds and hold her in his arms. Using his wand he sliced through the ropes that bound her wrists. Then she reached up and wrapped her arms around Harry's neck.

Dumbledore had kneeled beside her by that point, a smile spread over his face and his eyes twinkled as he saw the love that emanated between the two. To anyone of Dumbledore's age it would look like puppy love but after seeing what they had been through Dumbledore himself could obviously see it was more than that. Only true love overcame dark power like Voldemort’s.

Dumbledore bent over and cut the ropes that bound Rose's feet. He straightened back up and winked at Hermione and Ron who were standing a couple feet away staring down at Harry in disbelief.

Rose's strength finally gave out and she fainted. Harry picked her up and carried her to the castle unaware of anyone around them. He just knew that he had to get her to the hospital wing. Even the chill of the night seemed to have disappeared. Ron held the door open for him as he carried Rose inside and up the stairs. Finally they reached the Hospital wing and he laid her down on one of the beds.

Madame Pompfrey rushed out of her office and bustled over to the bed Rose had been laid upon. She looked up at Dumbledore. "Albus what happened?"

Dumbledore sighed and shook his head solemnly, "Lord Voldemort." The name alone seemed to convey his message as Madame Pompfrey nodded and went over to the cabinet that held all the healing potions.

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

Several days passed before Rose finally woke up. She opened her eyes and saw whiteness all around her. Where am I? A splitting headache pounded through the back of her head as she tried to sit up. Before she could even manage to move someone stood up over her. She heard his voice but couldn't make it out. Her ears weren't registering with her brain and her vision was blurry.

Harry smiled as he saw that Rose was finally awake. He had no idea what Voldemort had done to her before he got there but undoubtedly it had not been good as she had been unconscious for a week since that night. That's what he told her parents when they arrived but they were much too much like Snape for him to care for them. Upon first sight they seemed to loath him. At that moment they were in Dumbledore's office speaking to him about something.

Bending lower over Rose, Harry whispered, "I'm glad you're finally awake." He couldn't tell if she heard or understood him but he had something he desperately wanted to tell her. "I will never let you go again. I love you."

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

Rose stared up into his face. After a few minutes it came into focus. It had aged since she had last seen it. Not something that anyone could see but she could. It made her want to stare into his eyes forever. Then his words registered on her and she gasped. She had never been told by a boy that they loved her. In fact she had never been told by anyone that they loved her.

She reached up for him and he bent down, they embraced. Words tried to fail her but she fought to wrap her mouth around something she had never said before or even felt like saying before, "I love you, too." The words came out in such a soft whisper that they were almost completely inaudible but Harry heard them plain and clear.

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Harry felt like saying so much to her. So many things remained unsaid that needed to be said but he couldn’t get them out. His brain felt like mush. It was useless to him. Instead he covered her lips with his and let the kiss linger gently, yet it told all that could not be put into words.

Ron and Hermione walked into the Hospital wing. Ron cleared his throat to let the couple know that they were there. When Harry and Rose broke apart they did not look embarrassed. They watched Ron and Hermione walk toward them. Once they got to the foot of the bed Hermione looked down at her hands and Ron could be seen turning red as he always did when he was under stress.

It took a while for anyone to break the silence but finally Hermione looked up at Rose. Their eyes met and Hermione said, "I'm so sorry. I wanted to protect Harry but I didn't know what I was protecting him from." Ron nodded beside Hermione.

Rose laughed even though it hurt her head and she stopped quickly. "It's alright now. Nothing could spoil how I feel at the moment. Well besides this headache that is." At this they all laughed.

Nothing to prove

Madame Pompfrey walked into the Hospital Wing followed by Dumbledore and Rose's parents. She looked shaken but noticing that Rose was awake she went immediately back to her job. Getting another potion out of the cabinet she took it over to Rose.

Rose exchanged cold hugs with her mother. They had never shared warm emotions or any type of feeling of love for each other. It was just a mutual existence. After the short and quick hug her dad nodded curtly at her and Rose returned the nod.

Everyone else was watching this display without knowing what to say. Only Harry could feel even remotely what Rose was due to the fact that that was the type of existence he had had before he met the Weasley's, minus the hugs. So he was the one that sat beside her with his hand on her shoulder. After the greetings were finished Rose's parents glared at Harry. They did not acknowledge him however.

Instead her dad turned to Dumbledore and said, "So, what we were talking about. About her coming home early. It is all settled?"

Dumbledore look at Rose with kind eyes, "Only if my pupil agrees. I do whatever is in her best interests."

There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

Rose looked from her parents to Harry and then back to Dumbledore. Slowly she shook her head, "I don't want to leave early. I like it here."

Her mom went almost ballistic, "You've been attacked Rose! You are not safe here!"

She narrowed her eyes, her head was pounding after being yelled at but she held her ground. Her voice was calm when she replied, "I was attacked by the Dark Lord. The person you serve. If I go back it will only happen again and I refuse to let myself into that chaos."

Everyone except Dumbledore and her parents looked shocked. Dumbledore looked unnaturally smug and her parents were shooting daggers with their eyes. They turned around and left the room without saying another word.

Nothing to lose
and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove

Rose turned back to Harry with a look of uncertainty, "Did I do the right thing?"

In unison the trio replied, "yes." Realizing that they had spoken out of turn Ron and Hermione blushed.

This simply made Rose laugh again. She beckoned Ron and Hermione closer and then hugged them both. "Thank you for giving me a chance."

The thought that she now had no where to go and no one to turn to besides her new friends had not yet dawned on her. For at that particular moment Rose was quite content with her new life with Harry and her new friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

The End!

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum