hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 29]

1 Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:30 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
This is a continution from the halloween town thread.

My last post:

Blissful smiled gently. She had to admit the guy had guts for admitting that he liked her. Most men were scared of her but that is often the way that she liked it. Slowly she cupped his cheek in her hand and leaned her head down to place a kiss on his lips. If a guy could tell her his feelings then she might as well give him a chance.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

2 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:35 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Jordan gose wide eyes as she kiss him. He kiss her solf lips as they taste like honey as he wrapes his arms around her. as it was just he dreamed of as he moves closer to her.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

3 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:39 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful gracefully slide onto his lap as she continued the kiss. Something felt different when she kissed Jordan then when she had kissed other guys. Her heart start to beat wildly with Jordan and butterflies flittered around in her stomach. The feeling both scared her and excited her.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

4 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
He smiled as he conutied to kiss her as she feel rights in his laps. His mind race around of what could be unfolding with just one kissed as he could feel her heart beats fast. His hand rubs her back and slowly moves up to her hair and plays wit her hair.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

5 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:46 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
His hand on her back and then in her hair sent shivers through her body and suddenly she pressed her lips harder to his. Her tongue dancing across his lips as her body pressed roughly against his. She was hungry for him...for his caring and kisses.

I am dying,

6 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Jordan kept playing with her hair as he holds her on his lap as her lips of honey press harder on his lip. He slowly parted his lips for her as he thought her tounga that was danceing over his lips as if asking or begging to enter. His other hand wraped around her lovingly and protectively.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

7 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She pulled back to breath and whispered onto his lips a simple request. "Can you play your song for me again?" She asked slowly sliding from his lap to sit beside him but so much closer then she was before. "I love to hear you play."

I am dying,

8 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:01 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
He looked at her and pulled her back onto his lap as he smiled and reached around her and begain to play his song for her again as he didn't want her to move from his lap.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

9 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled gently and rested back against him. She closed her eyes to listen to each note carefully. When she opened her eyes her lips began to move as she whispered lyrics that gently went with the notes of the song.

I am dying,

10 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I lay my head on her shoulder to listen to her sing to his song as he kiss her cheek letting his hand guild through the paino woundering what her brother would think about this.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

11 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled as he kissed her cheek. They were turning out to be a perfect pair. She had always loved to sing but never let anyone hear her for self doubt. When he hit the last note she turned and pressed her lips to his again in a deep kiss.

I am dying,

12 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
he smile and kiss her back as she caught him off gaurd again as he lower his gaurd around her. It was one thing he keep up around everyone since comeing here. He let his finger tangled in her hair as they kissed.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

13 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful smiled into the kiss enjoying herself so much that she didn't hear the door open..."What the fuck is going on here?!" The voice snapped her attention into place and she broke the kiss to look at the enterance were her brother stood his arms crossed over his chest. "What the fuck do you think you are doing with my baby sister asswipe?"

I am dying,

14 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
that vocie broke his happy day it was raven. "Well Raven, I think I was kissing her. Is it a crime to let her hair down for once? Or is this why she through herself into work is because you wont let her have fun or even let her have a guy friend." he said without sipking a beat not even looking at Raven even though he was a little scared of him.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

15 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:24 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Get your facts right! She is the work a holic I just tag along to keep her safe. Safe from scumbag guys like you that sneak in when she is feeling down and helpless." He came close and grabbed Blissful by the wrist and pulled her to her feet. "Come on Bliss I am going to take you home..."

"Raven please it was just a kiss..." She said gently and tried to tug her wrist back. "Not like it happens everyday...people are usually so scared of what the council might do to them they don't even dare look at me!" She shouted at her brother.

"Bliss....please just come home with me...sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning..." Raven said in a gentlier tone.

"Alright...alright...Just let me say good bye." She said and turned her threw her arms around Jordan in a tight hug and put her lips close to his ear. "Take the key from my side pocket. Its to my house...the back door...please come see me tonight..."

I am dying,

16 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Jordan hugs her back and slowly slip his hand into her pocket eyes on raven the hold time as he didn't want to let her go as he whipser to her. "What time my love." as he didn't want to make too much trouble for her with her brother as he try not to play with her hair to keep her claim.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

17 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:35 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Five." She whispered back. "He'll be gone by then." With that she pulled away and went to her brother's side.Raven would hold the door open for her but he didn't join her in the hall right away. "Keep your hands to yourself! I don't ever want to catch you anywhere around my sister in a private setting! Got it?"

Blissful whimper to herself as she heard her brother talk and the walk home would be silent, with her brother not being his normal happy goofy self. As predicted her brother got into the shower and was getting ready to go somewhere or another.

I am dying,

18 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"Well we in a school Raven what do you think we would do at school? Come on" jorand said as he rolled his eyes without realzing it.

Name- Eva
Age 14 almost 15
was sent to live with her cousine Jordan.
Dress up-
normal-

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

19 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven walked his sister home and got into the shower. He had to go and watch people who were throwing an halloween party. Just another job to keep him and his sister above the law. Raven got into his costume and drove to the party. He stood in the corner and watched over everyone.

Blissful watched her brother leave and went to look out her bedroom window that gave her a view of her moon lite backyard. She was waiting to see Jordan coming up. Her eyes flicked to her alarm clock. 4:55...5 more mintues.

I am dying,

20 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva was looking from my cousin house and she was unable to find it so she head to this well lit house wounderning if anyone would know jordan. She had on my pokemon hat with my bat wings. She knew it was odd but Eva like them alot and seening how this was holloween town why not. She laugh harder seeing how she just walked into a comusme party. She walked around seeing this really cute guy just standing there like he was on guard or something she bites her lips shaking off the thoughs of her hearing and the bailift.

Jordan head to Bliss as he keep an eye out for Raven as he unlocked the door and head into the house locking the door back and move along the house woundering where her room was. "Bliss" he whisper waitting for raven to jump out of nowhere.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

21 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful grabbed Jordan by the wrist as he came by her room. She tugged him in and kissed him deeply. "You came you really came?!" She said excitedly while nuzzling into his neck.

Raven noticed a young girl he actually didn't know. He then left his corner and slowly started to make his way over to her. She must be lost or someone new in town even though the council hadn't told him that someone was supposed to move into town. "Can I help you?"

I am dying,

22 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She was looking around as she hear the voice as she looked up she saw it was the cute guy. "Well, um." she gose quite and then try to start again. "I am Eva...I am new in town..." she said not wanting to tell why she was here or anyhing as she looked down at her feet. As this was her last chase if she mess this up she would be locked up forever.

Jordan kissed her back. "Do you think I be crazy not to come. I been head over heels for you since I got here love." he said as he rub her cheeks.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

23 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"New in town eh?" He said gently. "Well alright...is there any where in particular that you are supposed to be staying?" Raven asked Eva gently. "I am Raven Sins by the way."

Blissful smiled and kissed him deeply once more this time hopping up and wrapping her legs around his waist and hoped that he would keep her up. Her hands tangled into his hair

I am dying,

24 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva bites her lips lightly and then said "With my cousin Jordan..." Her eyes looking around still out her nervours she never really like moving to a new place. It was a time to started over but it could mean a bad thing at times. "I didn't mean to crash your good time comeing in." she said as she kept biteing her lips.

He kissed her back as she wraps her legs around him. His hand gose to her ass and hold her up as they kissed. He didn't know what it was about her it was like toxeicen to him.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

25 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:31 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven rolled his eyes. "Oh Jordan is it. And don't worry about it you can stay here as long as you want too. I'll make sure no one messes with you and when you are ready to leave I can walk you to Jordan's house."

She broke the kiss for a moment. "I don't know how much time we have until he gets back." She whispered against his lips. "I know that I love you and I want to express that love to you in every way possible." Her lips pecked his. "With what little time." Another peck. "We have."

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum