hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 29]

101 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Come on sweetheart. I have to drop you off at home so I can go to the council meeting." He whispered. "Then I promise to make you forget everything when we eat lunch at the lake."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

102 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She holds on to him not wanting to let him go. She wanted to be selfish with him and never let anyone take up his time other than his sister. As she close her eye as she didn't wanted to move as she out a sigh and force herself to move back into her seat and her nail a bit.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

103 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven drove Eva back to her house and got out to check on Jordan. "Hey how are you doing bro? Any better? Been texting Bliss at all? Know anything?" He said making sure to pause between questions.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

104 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:47 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Jordan looked at Raven. "Hey bro. Yeah I always texting her you know that. and that daytime tv suck balls." he said with a laugh. "Not too much better. so you two having plans? If so would you mind if I went to your house and help Bliss like making her soup and letting her rest as I do home work." he said with sigh seeing the stick of books in Raven's hands.

Eva stay close to Raven as she smiled at the boys are get along it had been hell on her and Bliss as they kept measureing up each other. She rub her arm as she move to the kichen to get a drink and walks back wanting to give Raven a good bye kiss until their date later.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

105 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Yeah sure but just make sure that you stay in the living room most of the time and her in her room because as you said she needs her REST." Raven said and gave Eva a goodbye kiss before he went to go check on his sister and go to the council meeting. Which was borning as always. He couldn't wait to get out of it and go on his date with Eva. He was there to pick her up an hour after he had left her to get ready.

I am dying,

106 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva heads to the kicten and started to makeing both of their favoirt food and and get drinks as she worked she hummed a song. as she looked out of the kicten windown and shiver lightly as she thought she saw something or someone she knew. She shooke it off and head to look for something to drink with dinner.

I sit there making somekind of soup for dinner for me and Bliss. It sucked that Raven wouldn't let me be in her room to cofort her as she was sick but I would make do. Seening how there was the alamred system set up which had save my butt a few times.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

107 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:24 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven knocked on the door and waited for Eva to answer.

Blissful came into the kitchen and sat at the island counter. "I am not really sick you know." She whispered to Jordan. "Throwing up is part of things."

I am dying,

108 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva in a summber dress comes to the door and opened it and smiled at Raven. "I almosted ready I have to pack everything." she smiled as she play with her dress and then stand on her tipy toes and kissed him.

"Yeah I know but your brother rule that I had to stay in the living room and you in your room for the most part.." he said as he put them in the bowls and put in front of her with a spoon.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

109 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I meant the soup." She said gently as she slowly started to eat it. "And he will probably be gone for a while so we don't have to really stay apart that long. If we had done that I would never be carrying your baby."

Raven smiled and kissed her back. "You are going to ride a horse in a dress....sexy." He said and kissed her once more before stepping inside and going to help her put everything into a container.

I am dying,

110 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"oh, well it just seemed good to me I hope our little one like it.." he said with a smile as he takes a chair next to bliss and smile and slowly eats.

Eva laugh a bit and lift up her dress to show the shorts under the dress and giggled. She help to get the pican pack and their drings and smile at him and kissed him.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

111 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:36 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven packs everything into his car and starts to drive to the stable. "Have you ever ridden a horse before?" He asked gently holding her hand as he drove.

Bliss blushed gently and continued to eat. "So...names?" She asked as one hand stroked at her stomach. She couldn't believe that she was growing a little life inside of her.

I am dying,

112 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She smile as she hold his hand and rub his hand as he drove. "Not really... the last time I was like 5 years old at a friend's brithday party that was tied to the pole thing and it went around in circle." she laugh.

He looked at her and smiled. "I been thinking a bit on them. Courteny Lynn and then Blake Lee." he said with a smile "But just kicking ideals around though." he added as rub her back

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

113 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:51 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful smiled to Jordan. "You know men are not supposed to be this supportive of unwanted pregnancies." She said before going back to eating. "I like Blake." She said after a few bites were swallowed.

"Alright then we will have to put you on my mare rather then Blissful's stallion." He said. "She always loved that wild little mustang but he is hard to handle for new comers."

I am dying,

114 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"You think that I would be like those men?" He asked her as he looked down at the soup. As he got up and got some crakers.

She laugh a bit. "It fitting for your sister. I am sure he a sweetheart though." she said with a smile as she looked out of the window and bite her lip as she slowly slip into one of black out spells as she holds on tight to Raven's hand.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

115 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful got up behind him and hugged his back when she caught up to him. "I didn't meant it that way. I'm glad you aren't one of those guys." She whispered and nuzzled into his back. "Please forgive me."

Raven frowned gently and shook her hand. "Hey now stay with me." He whispered. "don't go anywhere!"

I am dying,

116 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
He stop seeing her hands wrap around from behind. He rub her hands. "I know hun...I am sorry.." he said as he gently turn around and face her and kiss her. "You are alway frogiven." he smiled at her. "Just I was unplaned baby and my dad left my mom to rise me alone. I can't hold it aguest you for not knowing.." He said as he kissed her again.

She shake a bit as for some reason as one night was playing over in her mind with a face off with her father. She was hiding in a closet as he was yelling in a drunken rage. She was only 10 years old as she trying to hind in her closet. He find her and pulled her out of the closet and just yelling about something she didn't hear him too much from her own scream with a belt across her back. In the prestan her she was shaking and tear run down her cheek as she trying to come back to Raven.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

117 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful raises up on her tip toes to deep the kiss between her and her love. She was truly happy that he was not going to run from her because of the baby and that he was eager for their future together with the little one. Her fingers played with his hair as she kept kissing him deeply.

Raven pulled over to the side of the road and pulled Eva onto his lap. There he held her close until she would come back to him. He was so angry that his love had to suffer like this. It was so cruel and it was something he could nothing about.

I am dying,

118 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Jordan smile as they kiss deeply and enjoying just beening with her. He couldn't see himself leaving her no matter what as he smile as she play with his hair as he bend down so she gose back on her feets and was not on tip toes.

Eva shake and push away still in memories as she lit out a scream from the memoriores. She started to slap around "Raven!!" she scream as she shakes more not sure why it was this bad time.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

119 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:16 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful pulled back only for a deep breath. "I still love the way you kiss me." She whispered before giving him a small kiss and returning to her meal. She knew if she kept kissing Jordan she wouldn't eat and the baby needed to have nurishment.

"I'm here, I'm here." He whispered to her. Rocking her even if he was smacked in the process. "I am here please come back to be Eva." He whispered stroking a hand down her hair. "Please come back to me."

I am dying,

120 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"I still madly in love with you." he said to her with a smile as she back to her meal. He move back to his meal and eat.

Eva as she lean into him as she open her eyes and looked at Raven and hold him tight. She started to cry wishing it would just stop."I love you Raven...I am sorry..." she said as she lean on him.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

121 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful finished all of it and then went and sat on the couch so that she could watch a little tv. She would be able to hear Raven's care pull into the garage from here so she figured that it was safe to get some cuddling in.

"I love you too, Eva." He whispered and kissed the top of her head. "Don't worry about it we all have our demons." He stroked his fingers into her soft hair. "Weather they come out to be known or not."

I am dying,

122 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Jondan clean up the bowls and then moved to the couch with bliss. He curled up to her and smiled as he run fingers through her hair.

Eva leand on him. "yes but I am runeing our night." she said in tears as she hold on to him and kiss his cheek as she curled up to him more.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

123 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Don't worry about it sweetheart. We can do it anytime but your health and knowing that you are okay is way more important then anything else." He said and gently stroked his fingers into her hair again. "You are very precious to me."

Blissful lay her head on Jordan's shoulder and both hand on her belly as she watched something on the tv with him. It wasn't important to her what she was watch just that she was relaxing with her love.

I am dying,

124 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:50 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva curled up into her love's lap."But I never black out more than once a day..." she whisper as she hold on to him. As she really was looking forward to their date.

Jordan wraps his arms around his love and lace his fingers with hers. He kissed the side of her neck as he holds her.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

125 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"There is still plunty of time to do it. If you still wish to do it today we can but you will have to get off my lap so I can drive." He said with a little chuckle.

Blissful gave a little coo when he kissed her neck and turned to kiss his cheek. "You know doing stuff like that might cause me to want to do it again." She whispered into his ear before turning back towards the tv.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum