hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 29]

126 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:18 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She lay her head on his chest not wanting to move. "But this is nice my love" she said as she kiss his neck

"I am sorry my love but it was asking me to do so." He laugh lightly as he nuzzled the back of her hair as he keep a hold of her hands.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

127 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven chuckled. "Well what is it that you want to do. Sit in the car all day and cuddle or go cuddle up by the lake while we eat?" He asked gently.

Blissful giggled gently and kissed his cheek once more. "I love you Jordan." She whispered and nuzzled him. "With everything I am I love you...."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

128 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva looked at him and stay still. "it don't matter where we go as long as I am with you." she said with a smile and hold on tight to him.

He smiled at her as he play with her hair. "I love you too Bliss." he said as he nuzzled her back. "With everything that I am and everything I am not."he added as he hold her close as he rub her belly.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

129 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Well we can go to the mountain and ride the horses or go to your house for some alone time your cousin is watching my sister while she is sick so we could be alone for a while."

She smiled at the feeling of him rubbing at her stomach. She knew that soon it would be round with his child and she would take pride in it.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

130 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:02 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"Lets go back to my place." she said with a smiled as she slowly moved to her sit as she justed wanted to snuggled with him.

He smiled at her as he holds her as him kissed her. He didn't wanted to move away from her ever again. though he knew that Raven wouldn't let him be close to her as soon as he knew what happened. though of couse what worst can happened. She already prego.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

131 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:22 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven put the car in drive and turned it around so he could drive back to her place. "Hang on let me call your cousin and make sure my sister is okay. I will tell him I will be back late so he can eat dinner with her too." He explained as he pulled out his phone but txt Jordan instead. He really didn't want to talk on the phone.

She smiled. "So..." She ran her hand over her stomach. "We are going to move in together. Right? And raise the baby together with love and maybe in a few years give it a brother or sister?"

I am dying,

132 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:25 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva just nod as she smiled at him as she slide her hand on to his leg and just let it rest there as he sent the text message. as she just wanted to be in his arms where she was safe from everything.

"Yes we can." he said as his phone gose off and open it up and see the text from rave and text back smiply 'okay' to him and smiled at Bliss. "we are going to have more time together. Raven is wanting to have his date longer with Eva." he said to her."Yes I would love to have more kids with you my love." he said as he rub her belly more.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

133 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He ignored the reply form his phone and shut the car off when he was parked in front of her place. He got out and walked her to the door waiting for to open it. When inside he would pull her down to sit with him on the couch before kissing her long and hard.

Blissful smiled. "I need to go to the doctor as soon as possible....but I don't think we should tell any body. At least not until I am getting big."

I am dying,

134 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:37 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
she wrap her arms around him and kissed him just as hard and long and deepens the kissed their kiss as everything disappear with just one kiss.

"yes it would be a good ideal." he said as he rub her belly again as he kissed her cheek. "I wanted to go to them all." he said with a smile.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

135 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He smiled and pulled her onto his lap and kissed her deeper letting his tongue slip into her mouth and his hand slip under her shirt

"You want to go to the doctor appointments?" She asked taking his hand and giving it a gentle kiss. "Really?"

I am dying,

136 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:51 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva gives a light moan as she kissed him more nice and safe in his arm and his lap. She twis her tougna around his as she let her hand run up to his hair and play with his hair.

He looked at her. "yes I wanted to go to every last one of them before and after the child is born. What kind of father would I be if I didn't?" he said as his heart kind of sinked in a good way when he said father. It was still not fully kicked into his head that this was real and they was going to be parents.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

137 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raen rolled so that she was on her back under him on the couch. He kissed her hard and was about to start taking off clothing when he stopped and sat back up. "I'm sorry....I...if I am asking my sister to not do it I can't do it...no matter how sure I am that I love you."

She smiled and turned in his arms to kiss him. "I love you so much Jordan. And I love this baby and we are going to have the best little family in the world."

I am dying,

138 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:34 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva let a low whimper looking up at him. "Raven..." she said not wanting to stop as she bite her lip looking up at him.

"I love you too bliss." he said to her. "yes we will be great little family and the happiess one too." he added to her with a kiss on her lips.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

139 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:45 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I'm sorry Eva...just give it a few months for me to really get used to my sister dating and everything." He said and kissed her on the nose. "I promise I will make it speical then too."

After another 8 more weeks....

Raven looked over at his sister as she lay on there couch reading a book. "Hey Bliss...I've been thinking...I think that you can go stay the night over at Jordan's house if you want to." He said which was out of the blue to her.

She looked over at him with excitement. "Really? Alright well I am going to go get some clothes then? Good luck on the big date tonight with Eva!" She said before giving him a hug.Raven pulled away from his sister and looked down. "Hey are you gaining weight?" She swallowed hard but acted as if she didn't what he was talking about. She would be out of the house in 30 mintues.

With his sister gone Raven started to make dinner and put and light candles all over the house for his love to come over tonight. He decided that they had waited long enough and tonight they could go all the way....

I am dying,

140 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:35 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva running up and down the hall trying to get ready and hopeing that Bliss would be there to help with her hair and from reason Jordan was in the bathroom more and more these days.

Jordan was getting sick having semothey(feeling sorry for something)sickness.He comes out to after brushing teeth. hearing Eva banging on the door. "Come on Jordan hurry up I still have to shower for my date!!" Eva yelled at him banging hard on the door."Yeah yeah" he said as he open the door and head to the living room to wait for bliss.

Eva hurry in and jump in the shower.As her mind when to 8 weeks ago at the point where Raven was on top her as she was enjoying it but couldn't go on..

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

141 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful was there shortly. "Hi there..." She paused and looked around for Eva. "Daddy. How is the sickness coming." She asked leaning down and kissing his forehead. "Eva I am here!" She called back letting a hand smooth over her stomach that had ever so slightly got a bump on it.

I am dying,

142 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:56 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
He smiled at beening called Daddy. As kissed Bliss back as he reach up to play with her hair and fight to rub her belly just in case Eva came out of the bathroom. "She just jumped in the shower." he said "it started to slow down." he said with a smile.

Eva hear Bliss called to her. "Okay I be out soon!" as she started to rince out her hair. Not sure what to fully wear.so she had her robe ready long with her pantie and bra waitting for her.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

143 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Good...I only get it late at night now." She explained giving a big sigh. "He noticed that my belly has gotten bigger...I didn't think I was that big yet." She said before moving to pick out something for Eva to wear.

I am dying,

144 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
joran smiled. "that is good." he said.As he watch her head to Eva's room.

Eva wrap up in the robe head take her brush and hair dyer and run to her room that was now painted and over with poster all but one wall was cover in picture of her, jordan, bliss and Raven. "Thanks for helping me Bliss." she said with a hug. As she thought Bliss was getting a little bit bigger but didn't wanted to say anything not wanting to hurt her feeling or make her started having a eatting disorder.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

145 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"You're welcome." She said and hugged her back trying hard to not let her stomach get int he way but being a little bit more thick wasn't always that bad. "Go run along."

Raven was pacing at home. The food was made and the candles were set. The sun was setting and the bedroom was prepared for what they had both been waiting for.

I am dying,

146 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:16 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva date outfit

(for the hairstle)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva took one last looked at herself as Bliss soo rocked on picking out the dress and shose and help her with her hair. As she say her good nights and good byes to both bliss and jordan before hurried to Raven.

Jordan made a joke about telling her not to do anything he wouldn't do as he gets up to make a snack because he was thinking about taking Bliss out for dinner.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

147 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:36 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful went out to make sure that Eva was well on her way before returning back inside the house and lifting her shirt. "My tummy is starting to grow....Raven could tell." She said and soothed a hand over her belly. "Is it really noticible?" Deep down she really wanted to show it off. That reminded her. "OH here the doctor's office mailed these two us."She took out the sonogram from her back pocket.

Raven just about fell over when he heard his doorbell ring. He opened it quickly and was greeted by the most breath taking girl he had ever seen. "Eva...you look....drop dead..." He stummered with his world. "Come in." He stepped aside to let her in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
belly

Sonogram

I am dying,

148 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:54 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva smiled at Raven and blush as he stubbled over his words as she slowly step inside as she looked around and the smell of dinner hit her. "Something smells good my love." she said with a smile before doing a little spin for him.

"Well it kind of but it not really that big but it notice able the small change." he said with a smile from the kicten and walked back into the living room with apples and peanut butter. "A snack?" he asked her holding it out for her to take what she wanted. Then it hit him what she said. "is the book here to put them in?" he asked.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

149 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Yea I made you some dinner. Chicken with some mixed rice and vegies." He said closing the door when she came inside. "In the dinning room. I even got some red wine just for us." He said sort of wishing that he didn't make dinner cause she looked so great.

She nodded gently. "Yeah its in your room. I can't take it home because Raven will find it remember?" She asked taking the slice of apple that he gave her. "They are both here." She turned to start going to his room. "I think you had a wonderful idea of making two of them though."

~~~~~~~
The two books are:
Jordan Blissful

I am dying,

150 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva looked at him and licked her lips and smiled and was now happy that Bliss told her no to the lip stick it would just make the good food taste bad. "I have to thank your sister again then." she said with a giggle and she walked into the dinning room. Her eyes was always on him as she hope that they would go all the way because it was starting to get to get her anty from wantting him soo much even though he was her first.

"Well we liked them both cover way and one only has year one and it more of the first thooth come in first steps, words and things like that. and the other one has room for pictures too." He said with a smile as there was a bag on his bed from his new after school and weekend job as bag boy at the Fast Market which is for food and a little bit of other things that you need.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum