hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 29]

26 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:36 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She see him rolling his eyes. "I take you don't like my cousine soo much." she laugh lightly as she couldn't help but move her body to the sound of the muisc in the back ground.

He kissed back each time she kissed him. "do you have to be here when he gets home?" he asked her not wanting to get cautch and cause her more greift with her brother.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

27 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I caught him being all over my sister in the music room. So no I do not like him." Raven said trying to use a gentle tone. Right now he was hoping that the fool had taken his warning seriously and was no where near his sister.

She frowned and nodded. "But the alarm will go off when he comes through the front door...if you are still here by the time he gets here you can slip out the window." She said before kissing him again.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

28 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"i see. I am sure he be smart and not go up aguist someone like you." she said giving a fluty smile.

"that sucks my love.." he said as she kiss him. He carryed her to the bed the more he knew of Raven the more he didn't like him.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

29 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven chuckled. "Either that or he actually loves her and will put up with my hell long enough for me to trust him with my baby sister." He said and turned to take a cup of punch from the table and hand it to Eva.

"He is just trying to look out for what is best for me. Even though that might not always be what he think it is." She said before he kissed her once more. Soon she could feel the softness of her bed on her back and she pressed the kiss nervously deeper.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

30 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"That I don't know I haven't seen my older cousine since I was like 4 years old." she said as she take the punch. "Thank you Raven." she said as she didn't realzied that she was blushing.

He lays on his side as they kissed not wanting to make her feel presure as he tangle his fingers through her hair. "Yes pretcetion is always nice but he didn't have to come over as an ass." he said with a smiles.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

31 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven nodded gently. "I am sure he is not all such a bad guy. I am just the only one that is left to take care of Blissful. All of our family is gone." He looked around at the people once more. "Its alright though."

Blissful swallowed hard. "I sort of don't want to talk about my brother any more." She whispered and kissed him softly. There was a slight blush to her heated cheeks. "So ummm....I am...unexperianced..." She confessed.

I am dying,

32 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"I see." she said as she sip on the punch biting lips. She didn't even know if Jordan knew why she was coming to live with him.

He smiled at her as he gently rub her cheek. "Nor am I." he said with a kiss. "We don't even have to go that far tonight my love." he smile.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

33 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven looked at the girl and noticed her nervous habbit. "You know whatever it is doesn't matter here. Halloween Town is a place for new beginnings. A second chance...sometimes a final chance."

Blissful gave a gentle smile. "But I want to. I want to cause I am scared that something will happen to you before the next time we can be alone like this...I will never feel this way for another man that I do for you."

I am dying,

34 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She looks up at him as if he knew somehow. "I hope so..." she said as she drinks on her punch.

He smiled at her. "Only if you wish it love." he said as he bite his lips as he he looked deep into her eyes.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

35 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven smiled gently. "My sister and I have a job here. Given to us by the town council and major." A major whom no one knew or even had seen in over a decade. "We are what are called enforcers. We keep people in line and make sure everyone fallows the rules in town...if you fallow the rules then there is no punishment." He said with a gentle smile. "So I know you will be fine."

She nodded gently and swallowed hard once more. "It is what I want." She said gently before kissing him gently once more. "With all my being it is what I want....I want to know what love is in all forms."

I am dying,

36 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva looked at him and nods as looked around again. "You do now?" she asked him as she run her finger around the rim of her cup

he smiled at her and her down her neck as his hand was playing with her hair.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

37 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Did you murder or rape someone?" He asked suddenly looking deep into her eyes with his own dark brown ones. "Cause if it is not one of those then you will definately be fine. Trust me."

Blissful smiled gently as she felt his hands in her hair. She loved the way he caressed her like that. "oh Jordan." She whispered feeling his tiny pecks and kisses to her neck.

I am dying,

38 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
she looked at him in shock as she saw that he ment it. "Well it was nothing like that." she said as she takes a sip of her drink, "it was all little things that I did. my dad didnt care too much for me." she said as she stop in her tracks and bite her lips and looked away from raven.

He keep kissing and nibble as his hands bening to wounder around her body.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

39 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I see...well what ever it was..is in the past." He said and gently put his hand on her shoulder. "And if you ever want to tell anyone what happened....or just need someone to talk to I am always here." He then put his hand into his pocket and produced a business card.

Blissful's hands went to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and off of him. She then reached down between them and started to mess with the buttons of his pants as well as the zipper.

I am dying,

40 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
she smiled at him as she took the business card. "It is good to hear." she said as she move some of her hair out of her face.

he helps her with his pants as he keeps kissing her neck as he reach up and help her out of her shirt.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

41 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven smiled and talked to her for a few hours before checking his watch. "Its getting late. Let me walk you home." He said gently taking their empty cups and throwing them in the trash can.

Blissful enjoyed making love to Jordan. After recovering she helped him dress and was opening the backdoor to let him out. "Text me?" She asked standing on the door step with him. "And maybe we can work on that song sometime soon too." She got up on her tip toes and kissed him lightly.

I am dying,

42 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She was enjoying talking to him and she didn't wanted to go home yet. She didn't voice it. "Okay. I am sure my counsie should know that I am comeing today." she said and take his hand.

he kiss her deeply not wanting to leave her yet. He smiled at the thought of her giving him her number before they even left the room. he holds her a bit longer before willing his self to let go. "Yeah I would love that. I will get you the music sheet so you have them to think of good lyrcs you know. because I wanted you to sing them." he smiled at her.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

43 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven smiled as she took his hand and instead of using his car he started to walk her home. "So where is all your stuff at? Already at Jordan's house?" He asked as they strolled down the street.

Bliss blushed gently. "You know...you're the only one I have ever sang for." She said gently and kissed him again. "You better go before my brother comes home. Seeing you here will not improve his mood."

I am dying,

44 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"Just have this little pursec bag and my costude for school and what I have is all I really have." she said as she walks along with him looking around in the night air.

He smiled at her. "that is good to hear." he said about the only one that had hear her sing voice. "Yeah..." he steal another kiss. "I text when I get home so you know I made it." he smiled at her rubing her cheek.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

45 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I look forward to it." With that she slowly turned and went back into the house. There she went right to her room and for the shower. She looked and smelled like what she had just done and Raven was a smart man and would put it together.

Rav frowned at her lack of personal belongings but his mind was snapped else where when Jordan's house was completly void of light. As if no one was home. His porch light wasn't on either which meant he hadn't been home. "That son of a bitch."

I am dying,

46 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Joran runs home in high spirts as he only a few blocks away from Blissfuly and Raven's home. He cut back the other way an head home just in case Raven was heading from that way. He nocited Raven and a girl and he smirks as he runs up behind him hearing raven saying "son of a bitch." "Now now raven you sound bad in front of the lady." He side from behind him.

Eva understood but she took a few steps back and screams at the voice not realizing it was jorand's voice. She looked around and holds her bag close to her body not sure what is going to happening.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

47 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven turned and grabbed Jordan by the collar. "And where exactly were you! Also I think you should appoligize to your cousin for scaring the crap out of her just now." He said and pushed him back. "You better not have been at my house!"

I am dying,

48 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
He looks at Raven. "I went for a run and No I didn't go anywhere near your house. I like to breath thank you every much." he turn is cousin. "I though you was coming tomorrow... I am sorry I was not home or there at the gate. I was planing on picking you up there..." he said to Eva.

She just nods and still holding on to her bags. "It okay. they was not really sure when I woul had get here..." she said with voice kind of shaken not of yelling.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

49 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven looked Jordan up and down before placing his hand on the small of Eva's back. "Well I will leave you in his capable hands. And remember if you need anything at all I amt here for you." He said gently before turning to walk away. "And Jordan...show me respect and I will show some to you until then I will not allow you to court my sis."

I am dying,

50 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
she bite her lips as he touch her back as nod to his words hateing to see him leave her. She put her hand in her bock where his busness card was and smile slightly as she head to the door of the house.

"Is that all it takes to beable to asked her out on a date?" he called out to him. His eyes on him knowing what they did tonight hopeing she was able to mask it as well as he was able to.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum