hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 28 of 29]

676 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Her order was smile and she moved her chair closer to Jordan's. "Maybe we should have eaten first because I can't concentrate anymore.

He chuckles. "Come on sweetie. I promise to ravage you when we get home." he says and kisses her cheek.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

677 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"make that 2." he said not really hearing Bliss order he will deal with it as he too couldn't think straight as his eyes was on her. As she move closer to him. "Same here my loving wife." He said bringing a bigger smile to both of their faces.

She smile at him as she kiss his cheek back. "Okay love." as she walked to the door and lift up her skirt a little bit just to show some of her legs and then drop it down before she got to ass cheeks as she giggles and head out to the car.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

678 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:02 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She leaned over and kissed him very gently. "I love being your wife even though I have only been it for an hour now." She whispered and reached over to take his hand in her's.

"Stop teasing me." He said and gave her ass a gentle smack. "Behave now." He opened the car door for her.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

679 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:05 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Jordan kiss her back just as gently. "I know my wife." he said as he holds her hand with a bright smiles.

Eva moans light with the spank to her ass as she gets in the car. "I don't know how to love." she said with a grin that was not common for her to use.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

680 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled right back at him her heart over joyed by the way he looked so proud to be her husband. "So after this? A room?" She asked though deep inside she was missing her baby.

[color=steelblue]"If you don't I will tie you to the bed later and whip you with a flogger." Raven said as he closed her door and got into his own. "However you are allowed to give me road head."

I am dying,

681 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:32 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
He could only do but one thing and say yes to her request. "Yes my love we can." he said with a smile more.

Eva giggle and blush. "That sounds like fun love." as she giggled light as she reach down before he pulled out and unbutton his pants.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

682 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She shifted in her seat. "We always can do it but does it feel right to do it...I mean we don't need a honeymoon like deal..." She sighed confused by her own emotions.

Raven was instantly hard. "Yeah but you can't make me cum baby...that is dangerous when driving."

I am dying,

683 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:56 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"Honey, when was the last time you was out about? I mean away from the house? It hasnt been since you was put on bed rest. If I recall right. You need a few hours out of the house even if we don't go and get a room we are staying out for a bit." he said as if he was putting his foot down on the subject. He felt that she had been in the house too much and that tribute to her depression.

Eva smile looking at him all nice and hard for her. "I wont love." she said even though she wanted to as she bend over him and began to suck on him.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

684 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful lowered her eyes and looked down at the hand that was in her lap. "You're right it has been a while since I have been away from the baby and your sister. Being able to take care of them gives me purpose." She admitted before looking back at him. "Though I miss being...intimate with you."

Raven should have started to drive but the moment her mouth closed around his cock he couldn't think. He thrust a hand into her lush-ish place hair. "Oh fuck Eva." he whispers.

I am dying,

685 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:08 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva bob her head up and down faster as her tunga started to laps around his cock as she bob her head up and down.

"I know hun. I miss have our time I do miss being intimate with you too." he said as he kissed her. "They be fine for a few more hours with my mom. I am sure she enjoying the kids."

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

686 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven let out a groan and thanked god that he hadn't started to drive cause she was driving him utterly crazy. "Oh Eva."

Blissful's cheeks went bright pink when he talked about missing thier time together. "Alright...lets enjoy lunch and then eachother." She said with a gentle smile.

I am dying,

687 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:53 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva smiled and started to bob faster taking more of him with each bob down as she sucked as hard as she could wanting to taste him.

"Sounds good to me love." he said as their food comes out to them as he took a sip of his drink.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

688 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Ah fuck." He shouted as he finally came for his love. His hips thrust up as he did so making sure that he released deep in her mouth.

Blissful took a sip of her drink and started to eat not wanting to think that Jordan was just mad at her a second ago.

I am dying,

689 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva gagged a little bit before he shoot his cum into deep into her mouth as she swallowed ever bit of his sweet taste.

He smiled at her as he ate with his wife as he giggled at the thought. "I love you my wife."

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

690 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven let her go the moment that he could think right. "Fuck Eva I am so sorry...did I hurt you?" He asked.

Blissful blushed. "I love you husband and father to my only son."

I am dying,

691 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:32 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva wipe the the tears before popping up and smiling at him. "You didn't hurt me love. That was great." she said as she acutely liked it. She was soo turn on that she pussy was wet.

Jordan smiled and giggled as she said it back as he reached over the table and kissed her before going bak to his meal.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

692 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He smiled at her and looked down cock that was still erected. "Hmm think you can come over here and ride me if I push this chair all the way back?" He asked and wiggled it a bit.

She kissed him back and finished her meal before he finished his. "I guess I was so hungry." She said and looked as if she was embarressed.

I am dying,

693 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
she smiled at him. "yes." as she move closer to him and kiss him before he could lower the seat back.

Jordan smiles as she got done he took his last two bites. "It okay love. It was good though." he said with a smile.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

694 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He tried to make as much room as he could for her before he would take her lips in a rough kiss full of his want and lust for her.

She smiled and waited for the waiter to come and clean up and bring the check. Though she noticed it all her eyes never left her husband.

I am dying,

695 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:18 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva started to kiss back just as rough as if she wanted to look into more of her desired of this man that she love. She wanted to open up to him on every level that she could to him. As she started to rock down on to his cock.

Jordan smiled at his love as he keep his eyes on her eyes as they was enter locked in to a deep conversation between only them and no one can hear the words as he gentle lift his hand to get his check he was ready to get on with his honey mood with his wife.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

696 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven let his head go back against the headrest. "God baby that feels so good." He said and put his hands on her hips and thrust upward into her.

Blissful waited while he payed and waited for the waiter to come back with the reciept. Then she got up and pushed her chair in and wiated for him to take her to the car.

I am dying,

697 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva moans greatly as she bounce down on him and up again as she started to ride him as hard as she could as she moans.

Jordan than the waiter before pushing in his sit and taking his love hand and lead her out to the car once there he gives her a long passionate kiss.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

698 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven already being senitive from his previous adventure with her in the car he was very close very quickly. "Oh god baby come for me please." He moaned and threw his head back.

Blissful kissed back with passion and love before pulling back with a smile. "What was that for my love?" She asked and blushed gently. They hadn't had much more then a few small kisses in a while this was like the first time all over again.

I am dying,

699 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva rides her love faster and harder as she build up as she moans his name as she let go and cums hard for him.

"What can I not kiss my wife when I wish?" he asked as he kissed her again before getting into the car.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

700 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun May 01, 2011 3:20 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He bite down hard on his lip as he had one hell of a climax inside of the love of his life. "Oh Shit Eva." He said as he tried to catch his breath.

"No you can kiss me...its just...I missed it." She said before kissing him back. "I like it." She got into the car with him and smiled brightly.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum