hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 29]

76 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva laugh at Raven as she got and throwing her bag over her back and head to the front door. Even beening a month in their relationship she still though he was still good for her. She takes his hand and smile more.

"how much trouble could we be in?" he asked her holding her close as he didn't know how to confort her. He rubs her back as he knew when Raven found out he would be dead for doing the unthinkable to his baby sister. Even when he was not allowed to be alone with her just yet...even though it been about a month he gave Raven all the represted that he could.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

77 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven smiled as he lead her to her first class. "So. How are the classes going?" He asked still worried about her being new and knowing that sometimes teachers were unfair to the new students.

"The council could pass judgement on us." She whispered. "You know that when that happens people disappear without a trace." She said as she sobbed into his shirt. "I'm so scared."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

78 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:50 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She smiled as they slowly walked to her first class. Math she was never good with it. "Well,they are going. Math still hates me. It the only one that I really having problmes in. Then my history which is normaly my best class is one of my lowest grade." she said as felt like a dork because she was one of the people that keeps her own grade in a grade book and everything like that.

He hated to see her cry but he understood why she was soo worried. "I don't think your brother could do that to you. I am sure he would stand up for us. or atleast you. right now you are all that I am worried about." he said as he gently rocks her and started to hum their song to her.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

79 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:14 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I can help tutor you and if it is the teachers that are doing it to you then you need to tell me and I will talk to council and see if they can't get a warning." He said keeping his eyes on the kids as they passed the halls to her classroom.

"What are we going to do? I mean we are just kids ourselves. How are we going to raise a baby if the council allows us to live?" She asked though her tears were starting to calm down.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

80 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
she smiled as she skip across the hall and nearly trips over her own feet. She started to blush as she catch herself. "I am sure it just me." she said as she bite her lips as her throughts when dark on her. She was able to tell raven everything but there was one thing she couldn't. it was something she didn't even tell Jordan. She holds tight on to Raven's hand as she try to get past the memories. Thinking to herself 'it don't matter. Not here..not with Raven next to you Eva..'She couldn't bring herself to looked up at him knowing the few tears was there.

"There are other ways to deal with this my love. We can just tell we fucked up and we will give it up..." he said as she hold him. He didn't know why he said it but it was true they could give it up to a nice family. That could take good care of it. As he rocks her.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

81 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:41 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven shook Eva's hand. "Hey where are you? Cause you aren't with me right now." He said and kissed her temple gently. "Whatever you are thinking about just stop. It doesn't matter any more remember?" He stopped infront of her first period door.

"But its our baby." She said and pulled back to look him in the eyes. "Its confusing but I don't want to get rid of it or give it away. Its not its fault that we were unsafe." She said gently. "And if you don't want it then you don't have to help me."

I am dying,

82 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:52 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva holds on tight to Raven's hand shaking a bit. "I am here..." as she looked up as a few tears run down her cheek. "I am right here.." she said as she was still shaking but had a death grap on his hands."Sorry Raven." she said as she didn't wanted to looked away from him afraid that her thoughs would gose back to the darkness in the back of her head.

"I didn't mean that.. I just thought it was a oppint but seeing how you are agiste the ideal that the end of that thought. I do wanted to help you." he said as he rub her cheek. "It not only your promble it mine as well. And We can get throught this. I don't know how but will."

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

83 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven leaned down and kissed both of her cheeks before gently kissing her lips. "Good. Come one straighten up so no one can see you like this. I know you won't want that." He whispered gently and kissed her once more.

She let her hands come down and rest on her stomach. "I'm sorry Jordan. I am sorry that we are in this mess...but some how I know that we are going to love this child and care of it with all ours hearts." She said looking down at her tummy.

I am dying,

84 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:10 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva smiled at him as she gently wape away the tear that runs down a bit as she reach for her compack to check her light make up. She relaxed a bit and let go of Raven's hand and hug him. "Your too good to me." she whisper to his ear as she kissed his cheek.

Jordan listened to her and smiled at her and gently put his hand on her belly. "I know love. I will do everything I can to take care of you and our child." he said as he kissed her deeply.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

85 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven smiled as she came back. "Naw you are just too beautiful." He whispered and patted her back towards her classroom. "I'll be right here waiting for you after class."

Blissful kissed Jordan gently. "Just one step at a time right. We will make it through this and come up on top with a wonderful child." She whispered. "So...what are we going to do today?"

I am dying,

86 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She smiled at him at his comment as she willed herself to let him go for the hour class. "I know, huney bun." she said as she sigh not really wanting to be in class today and wishing it was after his meeting and they was on those horse heading to their moonlight picanit.She walks in and takes her sit and open up to the day lession with math homework out an ready.

Jordan nods to Bliss with a smile. "Your name fits you soo well. you are my bliss.Not matter what we do as long as I get to hold you my love." he said as he runs his finger through her hair. "Raven said there is a couler meeting today are you going to that?" he asked as he stomca drops.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

87 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven watched her go inside before he turned to make his way to the library. Blissful and himself had never taken classes since they became enforcers. They were just there to watch the students.

She shook her head. "Not if Raven thinks I am sick. He will tell them and fill me in when he gets home." She said gently before stepping back and laying down on the bed.

I am dying,

88 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:20 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She sit in the class and try to stay awake as the teacher was slowying talking and dully.

"I see." he said as he moved over to her bed and lay down with her and hold her close. He rub her belly in small circles.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

89 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
As promised Raven was there when the bell rang to take her to her next class. And he would do this until it was the end of school. "Let me drive you home then I will pick you up after the meeting." He said as they walked to the parking lot.

Blissful laid there and soon fell asleep. She awoke in the afternoon and looked at her clock. Jordan should be heading home so he could be there when Raven dropped off Eva. "Jordan? Sweetheart?"

I am dying,

90 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:04 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She smiled at him as they walked over to his car she kissed him as she put her bag and Jordan's book in the back sit. "Okay hun." she said with a smile.

"yes?" he asked in a low voice as he was waking up.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

91 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:49 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"You have to go home. Eva will be there any time now and Raven will be with her." Blissful said gently kissing his cheek before she started to get sick to her stomach and had to run to the bathroom and throw up.

Raven smiled and leaned over to kiss Eva on the lips gently for a moment before his hand cupped her cheek and he deepened the kiss while they sat in his car infront of the school.

I am dying,

92 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Jordan smiled at her as she kissed my cheek. He hurried to help her as she got sick as he pulled her hair out of the way. Jordan knew he had to go as he bite my lips as he knew was could be cutting it close.

She looked at him in a bit of a shock as she kept kissing him and deeping it just as much as he was. She didn't wanted it to end but she knew now she would have to tell him where she go when she black out like she does.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

93 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:24 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Blissful washed her mouth out and gave him a small kiss before ushering him out the back door. "Text me as soon as you get home. Raven might just let you come back." She whispered as she leaned against the doorway.

Raven slowly pulled back from the kiss. "So is there something you want to tell me. I can see it in your eyes." He said as he sat right in his driver seat.

I am dying,

94 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:30 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
He hurryed out of the house as he smiled her. "I will and I hope so too." he said as he hurry to the house waitting to bet them home.

Eva gave a low whimper as he pulled away from the kiss. "I know you said it dont matter... what in the past is in the past...but I think it time for me to talk to you about it..." she said as bite her lips trying not to black out to the memories. "It was reason why I was sent here.." she added as she looked at him in the eyes as they are already tearing up.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

95 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven smiled gently. "Aw it can't all be that bad sweetheart." His fingers ran into her hair and he leaned over and kissed her cheek gently. "And no matter what I will always have strong feelings for you."

Blissful felt so lonely without Jordan next to her. She sighed and sat on her bed wondering if anyone was going to come back here any time soon.

I am dying,

96 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:27 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She looked at him and smiled at him. "I know my love.." she said as she moved closer as she gose to tell him her story. "My mother had die giving brith to me living my father to rise me..." she said as she bite her lips and let out a sigh and gose on,"Well father didn't really care too much for me...he would beat me...he didn't buy me things that I need or wanted..." she said as a tear run down her cheek. "So I would go out and steal what I need or wanted. Well I got catch and they took most of the thinks I took..." she said as she lookd down at her lap. "That is why I black out from what my father did to me...." she looked down and tear up more and hug her knees.

Jordan hurry in and currled up on the couch with a cover and nibbles at soup as he waits for Raven and Eva. As he didn't wanted to be there and wanted to be with Bliss.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

97 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:38 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Don't worry he will never be able to get you here." Raven said and scooted over to the middle seat to put his arm around her. "Don't worry. We will all watch over you...and if you ever see that man in this town you tell me and the council will make him disappear."

I am dying,

98 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:44 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Eva looked at him as he moved closer to her. Tear still running her down her cheeks as she curled up to him not really wanting him to leave for the meeting. "I will my love." she holds him tight trying to not to slip into the memory.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

99 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven held onto her tightly. "Don't worry about anything. You will be safe with me for as long as you want to be." He whispered. "I promise with everything that I am." He stroked his fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her head.

I am dying,

100 Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
She couldn't help herself as she slide on to his lap and kiss him trying to fight off the memories. She holds him tight to her. She couldn't belive how caring he was about all this.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum