hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Name-Raven Cullen
Age-20
Race-Lycan
Bio- She was given to the Vampire's queen's brother as a birthday gift from his sister the queen.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

2 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Name: Abbadon Nightroad
Race: Vampire subcategory Crusnik
Bio:Brother to The queen of the vampires, given a slave for a present. mixed feelings on it.

Cloudless night
The moon invades the erie air
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
Drinking the wine of our love
I will never fall
"Azrael... "I love you", I whisper to your ear.

3 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:15 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I get pulled along by a rope and was throw into a cage with a bow. As I wait for this jack butt to come and find me and the note from his sister saying that to the dearest of brother I hope that you will enjoy using this lycan girl love your sisterI sit there growling as they leave me there in the dark.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

4 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:20 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I walk into the room, newly told that my present from my sister had arrived. THe room was in darkness so i figured this might be good. I lit some candles before turning around and seeing a cage occupided by a young lycan girl in chains. Laughing i figured the runt was sent here by mistake but the note told me that was not the case. I walked the cage in circles studying this young lycan, her scent filling my nose, her powerful lycan blood coursing i could feel. If only i wasn't a Crusnik this would be mnore than tasty, lycan blood was something i had never experienced. I watched her growl at me and it just made her seem more defensive. This would be very interesting.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

5 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:27 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I shiver a lightly as I hear his laugh. I keep my eye on him as he circled the cage. I growl at him deeply as I kick at the bars. If he was going to try anything funny I would fight him every step of the way. I didn't know what I was up agisted yet. "what you looking at pig!" I asked him growling more standing in the middle of the cage as I did so.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

6 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"I look on at a fighter lost in revelty and stupid ignorance of my immortal brethern. I look at a brat , a filthy pup , who does not know her place." In her presence i went into my crusnik form to show her my true power and that resistance is futile. I hope she will make this fun unlike the mortal company i usually kept.
I ripped open the cage grabbing her chains and held her down with ease almost squishing her squarming body. "Fight now you lil one!" i roared" You dare talk such to ur master?" With a menacing grin i grab a nearby whip , pulling her to a stake in the middle of the room offset from the cage. I feel the cold touch of the metal as i rest my forearm on the pike leaning in close to her found form the chains wrapping around her arms n legs leaving her middle and lower exposed. I leaned in close and growled back with savage rage, spit falling down from my blood red eyes. "Your lucky this moon is not here or i would feel your blood inside my mouth and the sensation set my blood like heroin in my veins. This play will turn out differently"
Stepping back i look at her knowing even if her head was down i stared into her soul, letting the whip fly once with little effert. If she did not crack i would just increase the pain and see all the fun we will have.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

7 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
As he attced me to the pole in the middle of the room I could see the whip in his hand. I listen to his little speach. But before I could say a word out I felt the hard whip on my back. I bite down hard on my lips not wanting to give him a show. "You are no master..." I said as I was scared a bit from his new form that he took. I could feel the power pulseding off of him yet I couldn't help it to fight him. I didn't want him to know how hard it hurted as I pulled on the chain as they tight with each tug. "You are nothing but a little boy crying out for something more. You wanted to know what I think? You wanted to be king but they chose your sister to take over the kingdom of your little world." I said with a growl.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

8 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:02 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I would never ruel such a race of creatures. Their blood is what i crave yet it sickens me!!!! everytime i drink i cut myself with my very blade to show that their blood will not take me. I will not be set off by such a fledling as yourself by the way my dear. No no i will not. Tell me your name please" i say as i whipe her once more half as hard as i can, nearly breaking her bones showing her i could do all that i promised and more. i pulled a dagger and cut a lil bit on her hips drawing her blood to my fingers and i sucked it from my nail. "Much richer than the scruff i have to be forced to feed upon these days. THis present is a gift in itself, you are a stigma wrapped in a mystery. "I cut again even shallower so tht way it would hurt the most and for the longest, before lighting a fire along the wound keeping it contained there with my mind to burn her flesh a lil bit and slowly. "Don't think im sick pet, just want to show you that the crusnik in me is beyond good or evil and morals dont apply. You will know hell truly the more you fight"

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

9 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:19 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I listin trying to figure out him more. I jerked as he whiped me again just as hard. "They called me Raven Cullen." I asked him as my eyes go big as he cuts and run his finger along the cut my hips. I fought off the tears the best as I could. I feel him move lower to the more tenter flash and he cuts as tears runs down my cheeks now and let out a low whimper as it started to burn. "I have seen hell. I have lived in Hell my whole life. Your just another level of it." I said as I spit at him with more tears running down my cheeks. I will not let this new hell to brake me. I can't. My mind shift to the one they took me away from. Love that I wish i was back with but "Breeding" without the okay was forbidden. I couldn't let him brake me where I was too weak from tell him all. I couldn't let them kill him...

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

10 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I wipe the spit from my face. I was testing her which im guessing she was testing me. "Ello Raven, i would be Abbadon Nighroad brother of the queen as u guessed."I ran my hand across her face gripping her throat choking her forcing her to gasp as i broke part of her jaw, "Spit with that now dear"
I would not kill her but i would be damned if such an insolent brat would deter me. I went to her wound and bit it harshly savagely tearing skin against bone and dropping my blood into it i healed her. I noticed how suprised she was so i decided to unveil why. I cut her again and again and healed her after tearing her to bits so she would know that my hell was like no other that no eternity could suffice to say it matches this. I was the one in control.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

11 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I try to scream out with each cuts and ripe from his hands but I sounds like I was someone that couldn't speak the uhhhas came out of my broken my mouth. Tears running down my cheeks more as I kicked around as he did so.

He was right this was a hell. The fast pain then the cool healing then the fast burning pain then the cold healing. I couldn't help but to wounder how long he would do this to me. More tears fall from the pain that slowly over takes my body.

I could help but think of this sick and twisted guy was hot but yet I couldn't think like that. I was in love with Gor. I couldn't let myself go down this path as I keep fighting as I could feel the cool wettness on my womanhood.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

12 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:49 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
While cleaning my dagger i say " i can smell that which is affecting you. I can feel it happening. " I turn around and run the dagger up her leg slowly, she does not want to try me she is newly a present. NO sense to rush things and idont know how our storyw ill fold out. I stab into where that fresh scent comes from dropping blood into her mouth i hold while my fingers grind the bone i snapped. I sense the dagger wound below is healed so i take out stakes lifting her wearied form to the wall pinning her arms up stabbing it through bone. I grin at the sound of the bone snapping giving sway to the metal. I see the blood slowly drop in crimson tears from her arms. I stab one through each foot knowing she was close to her limit with that. I whip across her front of body shredding clothes n skin. I do not care right now in the moment if she does live or die. I just whip again and again blind to all and consumed with need to hurt. I do not know why my crusnik form was affected so but it scared me even. I could not show her this as i stopped below her allowing the blood to wash over me" A better use for blood i cant use eh?" i ask with renewed vigor as i bathe in her blood before ripping her down pulling her bones down through the spikes which leaves em twisted and hanging. i drop more blood from my lip into her mouth healing her slowly letting her feel each bone regrown snapped into place the skin forming the pain was beyond anything i had even been through. I chained her up again this time healing her jaw too." Had enough my lil toy?"

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

13 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I gave out some kind of scream from my broke jaw as he slam my wrists in a spick then into my ankels. More tears running down my cheeks from all the pain. It maked me sick to my stomca. I knew he could smell me as runs his dagger into my legs as I hold still not letting it goes into me.

It got worst as he bathed in my blood as I keep crying as he was braking me. As he stood up and begain to whip me all over me as now my cloths was early whip right off of me from his rage. I started to breath heavly as he kept going.

He walks over and bagain to heal the broken bones as I scream out as each bone reset and begain to heal more. I scream out more as my jaw made this loud pop as it reset itself and healed. As I knew he could see the fear in my eyes as he asked me if I had enough. Tears still running down my cheeks. "Yes my master..." I said as I looked down as I knew I was wetter in lower parts.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

14 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:09 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I smile pleased that she would call me by my new name so soon. I tire this night easily due to human matters so i decide to leave her chained hands bound in one of the vampire inns with lonely sadistic versions of my brethern. I leave her without clothes or a tongue since i decided she wouldnt really need it. I walk away for the night knowing they wouldnt kill her or break her bones but that was only rules. I smile seeing the fear in her eyes. I wonder how she will be in the morning.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

15 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I hung my head as he walked out of the room. I was ashamed of myself for giving in soo soon. I wispher solfy. "I am sorry my love." as I hang there in the darkness wishing this place had a window open so I could looked out into the night sky. Tears still running down my cheeks. I knew that I was broken and could see his eye he knew it too. I try to shake it off as I hanged there.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

16 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:28 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I come back in the morning and dont untie her i pull up a chair and tell her to tell me all that happened i was curious how she was treated here. i run my nail across her skin tearing a lil bit of it but not enough to make her bleed, yet.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

17 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I looked at him as he pulled up a chair my leg tight from the nail into her but yet it was not deep enough to bleed. "It was good. they gave me a little bit of water. and they hold a bucket up for me to go potty. other than that I was left alone." I said to him as I looked away from him.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

18 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
ARe you being completely honest?" i ask as i draw the blood and watch them come to her drinking and biting from her kniowing it was invitation. I watch them try and bleed her dry letting my crusnik form wing come out and sweep em aside killing them all instantly disintegrating em. Their blood is all that is left and it is drawn to me i feel it slide up my skin across my chest and into my eyes and mouth it comes in like a stream in reverse. I go up to her and heal her once again. "Whats it gonna take u always tell your masters the truth."

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

19 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I got sick to my stomac again feeling the blood from his nail again as I watch of him take down a group that has been messing with me since he left. I looked away from him as he asked me what was going to get me to tell him the truth. "The truth will only hurt people." I answer him. as I couldn't bring myself to look at him. It was something about him that scared the hell out of me unlike the other vampires.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

20 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:49 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I bite intro her flesh again with no reserve and no sense of security. "This is what i will do i will bring more and more and leave you here for alot longer. so out with it before it gets repeated"

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

21 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I let out a gasp feeling his teeth snick into me. "Please master don't..." I begged at him not realizing that was dripping other liquiced from my woman hood as I tear up again. I couldn't help it as blood dripping down.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

22 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:26 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I heal her once again almost tiring of these games. "You want to please me yes? then fight for me...show me your true skills as the lycan you are. i need cunning i need a faithful servant. I want to be able to trust you yet you always fear me. You will join a group i am completing...you will be my assasin. You will follow my every order and command with no hesitation you will obey till your dying breath and not a second sooner. Your oath will be your penance and your solitude for you will always be alone except when i decree so."I grab her by her hair yanking abck so she si forced to look at me through her tear drenched eyes. "What say you RAven Cullen my new favorite toy?"

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

23 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
As he pulled on my hair as I looked at his cold eyes. "Yes..I am yours to do as you wish. To send me to do your biding. I will take down your emenis.You know that I fear you enough..." I said as I shook in this his hold as tear still running down my cheeks. "Please my new master let me prove to you my loatiy to you.." I asked him was I shaked more.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

24 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:46 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"You will have one chance this waking sun will not tolerate failure neither will my patience, that much you can be sure of. " I let her down attaching a new harness to her, one for battle. I still tie a huge chain around her to always remind her fo the master and the rules the law which in her world i am god. THe true god be forsaken in the twilight of my sovereign. "You will help my...select friends establish a precense. TAke this blade"I hand her a small beautifully ordained blade blessed by the goddess herself. "Stab it through the heart of our local enforcer...some high ranking vampire named Malgainas TWistblood. He follows my sister law forbiding human suffering. I want this world to become one of chaos and blood, you will be my instrument in that." I unnatctch her from her chain become full crusnik again to show her even more of my power, with a vast limitless remaining hidden. I smile as i see her in fear knowing she will not fail me or no god will protect her. "Go, slay this brethern of the fold to which i falter. Show him the nights fury and how this world can be taken so easy from these false immortals.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

25 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I look at you and I nod as I listened to my orders. "Old Mal..." I said as I looked at you as I had run in with him. I looked at the blade before I could think on what I wanted it do with you shift to you other form as if you knew what I was going to do as I shake light as I just looked at the Goddess forld blade. "May I asked one thing Master?" I asked with a low bow as I was still shake with you.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum