hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:25 am

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"Ask away and be quick you test my patience slave. " I say looking at the window.

Cloudless night
The moon invades the erie air
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
Drinking the wine of our love
I will never fall
"Azrael... "I love you", I whisper to your ear.

27 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"I am very sorry my master but do we even know where he be poital." I asked. As i take and put the blade and put in on my left side my strong side. I was still getting used to the armor on. Something I was not used to having on the common fights. Bare skins and cloths nothing to protecting me as the whips comes down or anything else they wanted to use. Of course me beening the fighting spirit it was fun to watch them run around trying to get me. I didn't know what to say to the armor.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

28 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"Let us make this a game ok slave?" I look at her with a smile. " You will get one clue and that is it. I hope you are ready." Kneeling down beside her, i lean in and grip her arm, digging my nails in deep to make her bleed and know i was not joking. I licked her ear softly breathing harshly on her throat, " THe world blooms from me, i am master and a slave. For i can not move. Fire is an enemy, water thy friend. Transverse the path's inside me to go from light to dark to light. My ancient friends are forever now forever more. Axes come to take us away when we are ready, we pray that this day will not be among us. THe song will resonate all around, there is no running us for the roots of the land give us strength. " I throw her out the door almost slamming her into the wall across from the door. "I do not tolerate failure, please me and you will earn rewards. Fail me and the wrath of heaven and hell will not be a justice to what i shall do to you. I bind you, speak to no one . USe your wits, give in to no panicking. Know you will never be lost and this is your chance. Focus my pet, focus and strike deep into the heart of one you seek!!" I turn away shutting the door telaphically to sit and enjoy my blood. I raise a glass of fresh blood, crimson in contrast to my white delicate skin and drink slowly, my eyes fastened to the slave I am testing. Darkness surrounds me and i breathe deeply taking homage in it.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

29 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I stood there as he move closer to me and digged his nail into my arm I hold back a whimper as he breaths in my neck and lick my ear I shiver from the power he had over me and the rule of our land as I listend to the clue.I didn't have a chast to walk away as he throw me out of the room and almost to the wall as I fall to the ground as he gives me the warning again as I lay there for a moment as the door slam into my face as I get up thinking about the clue and knew I was bound unable to speak even if I wanted to. He would know I didn't know how I knew that but I did as I thought on the clue and went to the ancince part of the town where the clan's birth started in the alley where the street lighs would light the path in at parts as I took off running wishing he had took this damn colar off it would make things easyer to do this with out it as it rub on my neck as I run down the ally and waited in the darkness for Mel.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

30 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I silently moved, using dark powers to fly above the city from the window. I followed her, reading her mind. i wanted to see how she would handle Old Mal, an ancient hidden demon. I perched atop a tower and zoomed my vision in to the place where she waited, fussing with her collar. I would have to add spikes to it next. Smiling i sat waiting. I seen Mal pass through a few rows over making his usual walk there. As soon as she would attack he would shift, he was a demon born of fire and brimstone. He had a form that was horrible, even to a crusnik. HE walked with four legs each spouting fire from demonic spaulders sitting atop each. His body raged chaotically harnessing elements of hell to function. Armor dark as night itself protected his core , all over his body. His familiars were dragons of an ancient clan, born under an aspect of death. THey were living by the very will of their master. Mal also had a strange power of celestial bodies and could summon meteors to fall down and decimate all. This would be a test that is too hard for the slave and possibly would require help. more than ready i sat hidden in shadows, not to alert him since he could sense the blood in my veins. He was unaware of the predator i sent however. A thought ran through my mind, i could use a word and release her collar so she could fight in true form, the armor would change and morph to her form. I waited in silence ready to say the word.

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

31 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I hold the goddess ford sword at the ready as I hear footsteps and the old song Mal sings even when he dealing with my kinds. It sent raged through me something I never let happened as it filled me up give a low growling as it was a growl full of dark. I waitted for him to come past I duck lower still growling as he started to look around from where the growling was coming from as I wanting for his back to turn away from me as I jump high and stap the blade into his shoulder blade as he grap me and throw me into the wall. "So we meet again!" I growl wanting to tell him that this is the last night one of us and it was not going to me. I jump at him again as I get hit again this time a strong tail hits me throwing me into the wall again. I don't yelp as I could smell my blood and it was not from the blood line from my new owner.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

32 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Angelic Abbadon

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
I watch as i see her fury, her strength. I notice Mal having known her and anger from him. His tail swiping into her made me bite my lip in rage, I spoke the secret word in a whisper. THe collar around her neck burst into flames that would not harm her. It dissapeared and i sent her a message saying fight with all you have!"

Cloudless night
Silence all around us

My lover's hand
My goddess' Eyes
My brown eyed guardian

I give her my all
My wings
My breath
My life

For her i would die
for her i now am i alive
I will never fall

33 Re: Slave for Him.(Liz/Zack) on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I smirk as my colar that bound me in one form disappear in fire as I stood up from the pile of bricks and pop my neck. "as you wish master." I said low.

Mal burst into flames and to his true form knowing that this had turn into no holding back match and he fear for his life as he was the last.

I saw the flick of fear as I jump up and flip and reach for the sword still in his shoulder as he shot fire blast as me missing. I laugh as his aim must be getting worst with years. as I pulled it out the sword and I face him with my head in my wolf form as I started to swing the sword down on to his tail. He let out a mightly roar of pain. He fly up in to the sky. "Silly girls shouldn't play with swords I shall show you why!" He crys out as he falls back down comeing toward me as I laugh looking up at him as I started to jump of the side of the buildings to met him half way down.

I throw the sword at him as I jump at him with the sword in the air shifting the the rest of the way biteing down on his neck growling as he started to mess up on flying not expecting me to doing that.
As the ground comes rushing up on us as he fight to get free of me I hold on tight knowing that the sword is comeing down behind is as I could hear the whisles of it falling down behind us.

As the ground mets him with a shakeing boom filled the city as I shift back and catching the blade and slaming it down into his neck as he gasp and started to bleed out. I looked down watching my once tormenter lay there dieing. "And that is what you get you foolish boy for thinking girls don't know how to will a sword." I said as I pulled out the sword in hopes he didn't regraited or comes back to life as I cut off his head and go look for a bag to bring it back to the one that I must call master.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum