hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex}

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
This is a story about a slave girl,
named, Ella. Her master, James has
been watching her for a while, and
he soon wants to bring out his true
intentions. He doesn't want her to
how he really feels about her, so
he acts rough and brutal towards her
so that maybe one day, she might grow
to love him. James has been in Ella's
life for two years now, but he can no
longer control himself as his fiery love
comes out to reveal who he really is.

Name:: James Norington
Bio.:: Towards Ella James
acts like a brutal monster. He is rough and mean
and he shows no emotion. But deep down, he is really
the guy that every woman would want.

Pic::

Tak is Mine!!!
If you like Generation Dead and forums check out my site.
www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Name-Ella Tunner
Age-23
Bio-Ella trys her best to please her master James though with him showing no emontions toward her. for 2 year now she lived in fearing the man that owns her but she would do anything to just to have him love her.
PIc

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. Ella must not have closed the blinds. I loved the girl, but she could be forgetful sometimes. "ELLA!" I boomed, hearing my voice echo down the hall. I knew in a few seconds I would hear her hurried footsteps as she hurried to get to my side. With a groan I pushed my weight up and swung my legs over the side of the bed, touching the floor and I stretched. I hated being brutal to the girl and I never struck her, but the things I did do...were more erotic than one might think.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I walke up to from hearing my master's voice booming. I bite my lips as I hurry to his bed room. I get to his room seeing the blinds still open. I make no move to fix what I did wrong I just bow to my master. "You call for me my master?" I said as i try not to show the fear that he knew was there. I could feel my hands sweat because my careless mistake that woke my master before his nomral wake up time. I try to stand still but not having time to do my morning bathroom brake as he was getting was hitting me because of cold floor.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"Yes, I called." My voice was hard as I stood up and walked over to her. I towered over her by several inches. I could tell she was uncomfortable, but that didn't stop me. I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor right in front of me. "Here. Now."

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I jump a little to his finger snaped. I move quicky in front of him still in my bow afraid to stand up straight thinking that I would end up peeing in front of him on his floor and feet. I spoke softly and playing dumb maybe not the best ideal but I did it anyways. "I do something wrong Master James?" My voice craked a bit.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"Yes, you did do something wrong." I said as I scanned my eyes over her body. "You didn't give me something." I smirked a little on my remark. "You didn't give me my morning sugar." I hoped the way I pouted my lips answered her question and confirmed my intentions.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I looked up at him but couldn't bring myself to look him in his eyes as I slowly straight up as the feeling of need to go potty was hitting me more. "I am sorry Mas.." I didn't it out as I could feel it started to run down my leg,"..ter" I as I kiss his lip trying to hold in the rest of my vile moments.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"That's enough for now." I smile touching her cheek. "I can see you're a little bothered at the moment. You may go and do...whatever you need to." I grimaced slightly as I realized I have have blown my cover.

Tak is Mine!!!

10 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I looked at him for a momemnt before running to the hall bathroom and dose my mornowning bussiness before moveing back to my master bedroom as I didn't know if he wanted me to started his coffee and brakefacts yet. "Master..." I spoke sotfly to him not sure what he wanted me to do. I only wanted him be happy with me.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

11 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 am

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"What is it Ella?" I ask as I turn my steely eyes on her. I used my blank expressions to peer into her soul, and get her to obey me. I hated it sometimes, but it was the only way I knew how to speak to her. Being nice...probably wouldn't work that well.

Tak is Mine!!!

12 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:11 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I shiver a bit as he looked me with those steel eyes of his. "I wanted to know if you was ready for your brakefact and coffee." I asked him as I folded my hands behind my back and bite my lips a bit.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

13 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:22 am

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"Yes, I'm ready." I said, as I looked her over as if I was studying a horse at a livestock show. "Can I have some more sugar with my coffee?" I ask, giving her the same look that I did earlier.

Tak is Mine!!!

14 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
My heart pounded in my chest as he looked me over as I kept my hands behind my back. I couldn't help it as he looked to move my legs a part. "Yes Master you may." I said as I waitted for his cure of allowing me to go prepare his breakfast. As today seemed to be a good day so far even though he was woken up sooner than normal. As I had planed to make his favort breakfast, a wester omalet with toast and backon and his coffee.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

15 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:37 am

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"Come here," I said, my voice soft as I stood up, getting ready to meet her half way. I placed my hand on her hip, pulling her closer to me, for a slave, I made sure she was dressed nice, and not clad in rags. Our eyes met and my heart thrummed on in my chest, almost skipping a beat. "I want more of what you gave me earlier. And I won't take no for an answer."

Tak is Mine!!!

16 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:45 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Our eyes meet and my heart drop from fear as he wanted another kiss. I knew it wouldn't be wise to deny him what he wants as i gently bit my lips as I slowly stand on tip toes seeing how taller he was to me. I stop biteing my lips and kiss his rough lips as I shake a bit.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

17 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 am

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"Don't shake," I said against her lips. My lips pressed roughly to hers as my tongue penetrated inside,I could feel her body begin to heat under mine. My arms encircled her waist, his soft groans of pleasure came from his throat.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I try to not shake as he hold on to my wrist. I open my mouth letting his tonga to enter my mouth more. Out of habbit I started to suck on his tonga as it enters. My thoughts started to race making me breathe heavly as my heart pound.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I groaned lightly as her mouth tightened around my tongue. "That was so sexy." I whispered as I pulled away from her. "But that is enough sugar for now." I smiled. "Go finish your chores."

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I stubble back a bit as he pulled away from me. "Thank you master." I said as I move my hands back behind my back. "Yes my master" as he told me to go to my chores. I head to the kicten and started his coffee as I started on the omalets and backon leaving the toast for last. I hum lightly to myself as I work on making master's breakfast.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I sighed and held my face in my hand, my eyes closing as I try to think. After two years, I had finally kissed her. I could still feel her burning touch on my lips, and my tongue as I brought my fingertips to my bottom lip. But I wasn't quite sure how or when I would be able to get her to love me. It wasn't in my nature for her to be nice, but if that's what it took, I would gradually change my approach.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
As I cooked his omalet my mind was going as he seemed not himself. It was like I had spend the little bit of the morning with someone else. I knew what I could do to make things seem right to myself I would mess up his brakefact some how to see what he does to me as I slide it on to the plate. I started to work on the backon and started to make his toast. I would burn his backon and see what he would do to me. Though he was not really a bad kisser. I moved the backon a little bit as the coffee gets done. I move and got his mug and waitted on the backon as it started to blacken I flip it and do the same. As soon as it was nice and black I put on his plate and make his coffee not right either and sit it up for him all he had do was come in here and sit and eat. "Master Brakefact" I called out to him from the kichened. Not wanting to go and disturbed him while was getting ready for his day.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I didn't say anything as shook the thoughts out of my head and stood up, ready to go get my plate. "You're supposed to bring it to me, I reminded as I walked through the doorway and stared at her. And then I saw the plate of ruined food in her hand. "What is this?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest as I waited for her reply.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I looked at the plate as I started to sweat as I try to come up with something to tell him about this brakefast. "I...um....I...I was not watching what I was doing, sir." I came up with as I dare not to look him in his eyes. I knew it was only going to get worst if it was truely master.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"I'll give you something to think about." I whispered as I strode up to her, walking around behind her. I could see she was shaking with fear. Immediately my arms were around her soft wast, my mouth on her neck, kissing, licking, I felt so horny, so erratic and hungry for her body. My hands greedily rubbing her body down, feeling the slender split between her legs and grabbed roughly as my other free hand groped and massaged her breasts, feeling the sensual reaction of her nipples hardening under my fingertips. "Tell me, do you like this?" I asked in her ear, watching the small hairs tease her neck.

Tak is Mine!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum