hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex}

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
As he walked over to me I stend up thinking I was going to get hit but as wraped his arms around me I shaked more as he hands found their way to my breast and pussy. I shiver as he kissed and licked up and down my neck as he speaked his hot breathe hitting the wet path that he had made me shunder. I felt my heart raceing with fear of what he would wanted to do with me. As his grabs and rubs was more houngrier than normal as I shake. As the question still hanging in the air as I knew he could tell if I was lieing or not. "Please master stop..." I used my begging voice as I slowly move my hands to try to move his hand from my breast and between my legs.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"Why should I," I asked as I gripped her tighter. My fingers feeling her body hardening to my touch. "I know you like it, you just won't admit it to yourself." I massaged harder, hoping I to get a response from her body that would urge my movements on.

Tak is Mine!!!
If you like Generation Dead and forums check out my site.
www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I shake more as I keep trying to get his hand off of me as he tighten on my body as I was press aguist his body. Tear run down my cheek as if I was acting more like the first day that he claimed me as his slave. "Because I don't want this...." I begged him and shaking. As the more I move the more his grabs seemed to had tighten makeing me lacking a little bit of my juices. "You never....told me that I would have to....preform...this kind of tast.... so please let me go" I begged him more as I shiver more.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"I want you." I growled, sliding the strap of her down aside so I could trail a sweet line of kisses from her shoulder to her neck. My actions never slowed, but my grip on her loosened as I rhythmically massaged her, in a soothing manner. Almost like a lover's caress on a late morning. I wanted this and now that I had begun, I wasn't sure if I could stop because I sure as hell didn't want to.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I kept shakeing as he kept working on my body. I close my eyes as I didn't wanted it as much as he was. "Please don't..." I begged him more as I knew I was not strong enought to stop him even though I wanted to. He must of know it to. Though his touch was smoothing it was not the kind I was used to as of bow down and obey me feeling as most of the time he hand given to me. I bite my lips as I try to step away from him. Thought I was trap in his cage of arms.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I growled in annoyance. "What will it take for you to submit to me?" I asked, I didn't hurt her, but I let her go instead. "Go if you must." I looked down, pinching the bridge of my nose, my eyes clenched shut in frustration.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I shake lightly right there where we stood as his moved away as I was free. I couldn't beleive this. Even though he was there holding me there I wanted it deep down but I didn't know how to let him have me. I was not sure as how to let him have me the way he wanted. Though I wanted him to be pleased with me but yet I could feel the shield up. This was the first time he even seemed to wanted me to share his bed with him. Since I been here for 2 year I had my own room.I look down not sure what move I should do.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I didn't feel anything, I was literally numb from rejection. I had been gentle. Wasn't that what every woman wanted? A caring man? I guessed not. But I didn't want to scare her too bad so I just went over to one of the chairs, standing behind it, I grabbed the headrest and clenched it tightly in my hands, hoping it would break. What did I have to do to make her love me?

Tak is Mine!!!

34 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
once he walked away I begain to gather his unate brakefast and begain to clean as if nothing had happened though I could still feel his hands on me as I couldn't bring myself to look at him now more than ever as he had to know that I liked it. though I was scared of what he would do now that I had rejected him and his wants... my secart wants as well. though he a crule man not really the dream guy all but his body...I let out a sigh as I slide the food into the trash and then bagin to wash the dishies.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

35 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I turned my head lightly in the directions of the sound of running water. I wanted her, and when I was aggressive, she seemed to like me more. How odd. But I would wait before my next session with her. She wasn't going to get off that easy with me.

Tak is Mine!!!

36 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I stood there washing the dishies as my horniness was all over the place as I bite my lips as I started to gently rub myself with wet hands not thinking that he would see the spots from her rubbing her chest and her pussy after the dishies was done but letting the water run as if she was risening off dish.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

37 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
Before work every morning I would give her a soft petting before departing deep into my work. She always did the dishes at this time, so it wasn't a surprise to me when I walked around the corner, following the sounds. "Ella, I..." I stopped short as I came up behind her and saw her hands lingering on her body. I hardened at the sight and with a shaking hand, I reached toward her, only to stop. "Why are you doing this, by yourself?" I asked, curious.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I jumped as I heard his voice behind me as I slowly turned around to face him "Master...", with wet spots from me touching myself. I didn't know what to say to him.As I slowly reach and turn off the water. "Uh...I um...." I couldn't find the words to form a other words.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
"Don't apologize." I whispered as I brought my lips tenderly to her neck, trailing my hot kisses down her body. And before I knew it, I was on my knees. "I'm going to help you." My fingers wandered to the slender split between her legs and before she could protest, in one fluid motion, my head was under her skirt, her underwear slid aside and my tongue was licking sinuously against her sensitive skin.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
As he kissed my neck I as stund still as I didn't know what to do or anything as he worked quickly before I could say anything he was up and licking my pussy lips. "master..." as she close her eyes and shake lightly from fear and pleasure as I didn't moved away afraid what master would do. As I try to get on my tip e toes to move away but couldn't becasue of where master hand was there holding me still as he licked the juice from me.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I closed my eyes and moaned in a way that reverberated through her. My tongue slid in and around, making her entire body jerk and quiver with every sinuous lick I delivered. I felt the pleasure he was giving her and it made my body throb in time with the blood rushing through her thighs, which cradled my face.And when her release came, it was so fierce, so overwhelming, that she threw her head back and screamed out.
Still, O wasn't through with her. I growled as she released herself, but my licks never stopped. They became faster, stronger as I continued to feast on her body.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
As he worked me with his tongue as he owned me now in every way as I my legs give out from under me and I fall down on his face as I scream out more. I didn't know if I should try to stand up or even if I could stand up at all. As now I knew I was his little wh0re now that he was having me the way he wanted though I didn't really mind I just wounder what was going to chang now that he had took me.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

43 Re: What Lies Beneath: Bow Down to Me! {Liz&Hex} on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

Hex

Gunner
Gunner
I looked up at her as I continued my delves and licks, watching her face. She had stopped fighting me. In one quick movement, I rolled her onto her back and her body was pressed under mine.

Tak is Mine!!!

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I give a little yelp as he made a quick move as he was on top of me. I looked up at him and shiver as I knew he that took my cherry with his tounga as I hope that he would still started off slowly. I voice nothing as I lay there as more of the thoughts of the first day we met as I looked away from him with chill.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum