hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arinia Creature Creation Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Arinia Creature Creation Contest on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Alright everyone I am bring you this contest. It will be open for the month of January and the goal is to create an Equine (horse) creature or an Feline (cat) creature for my new story. The Packs of Arinia. What you need to do to enter is the fallowing:

You need a picture of the creature
Description as well. Tell me what makes them different from the regular animals.
The creature must be able to have a pattern coat so that there can be an elemental influence.
Make a name for it. Such as my foxes are Kitsunes and the Crows are Corvus.
They also need to to resemble a actualy animal...such as tigers but the tigers have powers and when they have elemental infulences thier stripes change color.

This contest will be completely judged by me. Feel free to ask lots of questions.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

2 Re: Arinia Creature Creation Contest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Emo Kitty

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kitari:
Kitari are magical half human half cat creatures. They become immortal when they gain their full powers. They are very beautiful creatures that have often been taken for granted. They can be very powerful and dangerous when angered.
Human Form Looks: Light blonde or white hair, blue/grey eyes, beautiful, young, porcelain skin.
Kitari Form: Long White Hair with Purple slashes, purple cat eyes, pale porcelain skin, white fluffly cat tails, cat ears.
They have purple markings on their arms, necks and bodies. When they summon their powers, these marks glow a vivid red color.
Their powers are at their strongest during the full moon. They have many powers, but they gain them after the Ang Tsi Ritual, which is held on their 16th Birthday.

If you would like more information, please PM me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum