hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave smiled as he started to get up and call to the pup but then something else caught his attention. Something old that gave him the feeling that the forest around them was angry.That is when he saw her...

Her white gold hair blew in the wind as she hissed and landed into the soft powdery snow infront of the pup. "You will leave him! Mind your own business and leave my forest vampire!" Serenity hissed again drawing a long dagger out from behind her. "Leave my forest to it's peace." Her icey blue almost white eyes connected with his. "Now!"

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

52 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:04 am

Rheaynos stood in front of Rave and growled in the back of her throat deeply it came from the chest and sounded like some kind of dragon or great beast. Eyes glowing. Calling to the world around her the snow shifted and became rising snowflakes. Building itself. The wolves of snow moved around her and she sneered as fangs grew. Face ashening. The power and rage Rave felt was breath taking in his chest. As was the will to protect him for eternity. "You will not deny me my brother!" She said it ice around them broke in her anger. Shadow becoming a great wolf. "But you will not threaten my keeper and partner either he is mine!" She was angered, letting that emotion and memory of their separation fill her to the brim. She had come into her power thanks to the bond they shared he felt it but if he didn't help control it her temper was going to turn to darkness. She was still to young in her ability.

53 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:13 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Serenity froze but it was not because of what was happening around her. She simply looked back at the pup. "Is that true that she is your sister young one?" She said softly with warmth and love. "If that is the case I am sorry to be of threat but I will not stand for vampires to come into my forest and torture the animals that come here for escape."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

54 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:59 am

She calmed hearing that but still protected Rave. "He isn't evil, he saved my life when no one would. Not all vampires are black hearted. He is helping me search for my family."

The pup she called to got raised ears and ran past her and up at Rheaynos. Water wrapped around him but she nearly got taken off her feet held to by a young man who was taller than her. He looked her twin but his eyes were pure white and blue like frozen water at sea.Smiling. Resting her forehead against hers before turning to her. "She's my twin. Thank you for looking after me, why don't you come with me?" He asked taking a step to her. "We could bond like they did, I promise."

55 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave watched everything unfold but his nerves were on edge having these two new people coming into the pictures. He stayed close to En.

Serenity walked over to the male and looked at him confused. "What would become of my forest if we leave, Ranos?" She asked gently reaching over to touch his cheek. "You know it has been centuries since I last stepped from the froests borders."

I am dying,

56 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:36 am

Rheaynos kept Rave behind her, protective but she trusted her twins' judgment.

Spiranos tilted his head into her hand as she touched him. "The Forest will remain as it always had, don't be afraid. Me and my sister will protect you, I , will protect you.Like our father before us, like our mother before us. Partners."

57 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:16 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Serenity took a deep breath. "Alright...I trust you Ranos." She said looking into his eyes with care. "I will leave with you."

Rave smiled gently. "See En everything will be okay...she will travel with us as his partner."

I am dying,

58 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 am

En smiled to Rave and pulled his scarf around him tighter as she did. "We should head East now toward the desert."

59 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:35 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave nodded gently. "Yeah...would you two like some time alone before we start our adventure?" He asked Serenity and now her new partner.

I am dying,

60 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 am

Spiranos tilted his head a bit. "I have a shelter not to far from here, we best turn in for the night before the storm hits." Traveling with them up treacherous paths it was a welcome warmth to be in the run down house that was also part of the cave. Letting his sister make a fire with serenity. "You and my sister make a good pair. Have you figured out our secret yet?" He asked curiously.

61 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:07 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave smiled over at his partner's brother. "Have you figured out ours yet?" He reasked the question. "You and Serenity. Have you already partnered? She looks at you with love."

I am dying,

62 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:12 am

"This will be the first time we partner like this but I and her are close but not as close as you are to Rheaynos. I'm telling you now, she wasn't supposed to be. There are only 4 of those like us born at a time in this world. My sister...she is the unknown. Her fate and soul rest upon the edge of the knife, stray but a little and it will fall. The last person born like her slipped from this world. Rather in death, sleep or just left and went to a new world. make sure you take charge of your bond as partners. " he looked to his sister. "Only she can write her fate for it was not written in the stars for her."

63 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:20 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"She is the one that makes the decisions in this partnership. I am there to protect her and fight beside her the best I can. Though it was my idea to look for your guy's siblings."

I am dying,

64 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

He looked to him a gave a gentle smile. "Then thank you, I like seeing my sister." With that he clapped him on the back and shoulder to let him be with Rheaynos.

Rheaynos kept separate from her brother and his partner so they could be alone and bond. Looking down at her hands and flexing her fingers and closing her eyes when she felt arms around her. Shivering just a little but not from cold. Turning a bit and meeting Rave's eyes. Gentle. Like when they saw each other for the first time in her human form.

65 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"What are you thinking about there?" He whispered to her as he held her close. He knew that his body wasn't warm but sometimes comfort was more then just a warm feeling.

Serenity gave a soft sigh. "I am sorry that I attacked your sister. I was only trying to protect you." She whispered before running her fingers gently into his hair. "I never want to see you hurt."

I am dying,

66 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 am

Rheaynos relaxed in Rave's arms. "About how happy I am to protect you." She smiled, "You are my partner." He could feel her lean into his arms more pulling that comfort he gave around her. Feeling him shiver. "you haven't fed have you?"

Spiranos smiled and kissed her forehead to take her in his arms. "I know, and I spoke to Rheaynos, she isn't upset. You know you both are alike on being protective. You're both strong. And soon we'll meet my siblings and their destined partners."

67 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:28 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Its alright." He whispered. "I normally don't feed for a few weeks at a time." He explained caressing her hair. "I promise that I will tell you if I need to drink."

Serenity leaned into him and gave a big sigh. "I am still jumpy. I don't know the difference between friends and enemies any more. I am spooked by shadows."

I am dying,

68 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 am

This is why you have us to learn from, that is why you have me serenity." He caressed her cheeks with such a gentle caress to coax her to meet his eyes and in doing so his lips claimed hers and he interlaced their fingers gaining a brand as his destiny became coupled with her own. felt his feeling for her.

She turned and faced him to touch his cheek and smiled. "You can bite me if you want Rave, it won't turn me." She rested her forehead against his from his lean. "It won't hurt me. You won't hurt me."

69 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I told you I was fine." He whispered and kissed her neck. "I am trying to build up on the non dependancy. I don't want to have to depend on drinking to live more then a month."

Serenity gently kissed back gently feeling the sensation that would be their bonding. She pulled back after a moment and took a deep breath. "I promise to try as long as you are there with me."

I am dying,

70 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:39 am

She shivered when he kissed her neck and got a bit mischief in her and suddenly bit his neck where it met the shoulder, k-9's not piercing but making it seem like it had. fingers in his jacket pulled at his back he was much closer. Closing her eyes and biting just a bit harder.

Spiranos smiled to serenity and moved her bangs. "Have faith in yourself like I have in you.

71 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave blinked gently. "Um En I think that is not going to have the effect that you want it too...." He said and gave a gentle blush.

Serenity smiled gently and rested her forehead against his. "I shall try. I have just been away from people for so very long." She ran her fingers down his arms.

I am dying,

72 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:10 am

Through the bond she felt him blush and smiled inside. Reading his emotions and physical responses she finally bit him hard that k-9's pierced into the neck in a certain spot and muscle she growled. The muscle was trapped over his spine that the growl vibrated into the muscle and caressed down his spine like a tuning fork. She pulled hard with her fingers as she did a loud pop ensued as his back reset. Hitting a zone in Rave that was like flipping a switch.

Spiranos got half closed eyes and smiled softer. "I will protect you and after the search if you want to stay away from people again I will go with you."

73 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:54 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Raven raised his eyebrows. "Don't do that...it is somewhat creepy and yet...sexy at the same time." He said looking at her. "And do not force me to drink from you..."

She gave another big sigh. "But I know you would like to stay with your brothers and sisters..I couldn't ask you to come back to be alone with just me."

I am dying,

74 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 am

She gave him a sorted look. "Yeah but if I leave it up to you you'll wait till your about to bite it and almost get both of us in trouble." She was stubborn but rested her forehead against his own. "Besides I'm tired I won't be able to stay in this form."

Spiranos chuckled at that. "it's fine trust me, we will always be family but we can't always be a pack of ruffians forever." He mused gently

75 Re: Fur, Fang, Destiny (RheaynosxFuarie) on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Then shift to your wolf and keep me warm all night." He whispered to her and gave her a tiny kiss on the nose. "I know what I can and can not take."

"I am cold as ice. You know that right?" She asked but gave him a joyful smile. He truly understood her and that made her heart be less lonely.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum