hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alternate Ending: Harry Lives

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alternate Ending: Harry Lives on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
Harry was floating around looking down at his battered body, wondering why everyone was so upset. He himself was as comfortable as he never was during his whole life. There was none of that sharp pain from Voldemort’s spell, none of that agony of being attached to a wicked soul, no sadness, just serene happiness. It was bliss. Then he noticed a long dark tunnel and he knew that his family would be on the other side. He was so excited to see them; he was euphoric. He went right into that tunnel and saw that far -far ahead there was a wonderful light. He tried to float as quickly as possible towards that light but a form coming from there towards him stopped him. He looked to see who it was and realized to his jubilation that it was Dumbledore.

“Professor Dumbledore!” exclaimed Harry in excitement, “it’s so great to see you again!”

Dumbledore smiled happily at Harry giving him a piercing look. It was like the old times . . .

“Listen, Harry, that potion that Professor Snape made you drink right before you floated here is a very strong draft invented by Severus himself. It’s a potion to stopper death. We didn’t think it would work, as it was never used on anyone before, but it did. You can float right back to your body if you choose to do so.”

“Are you nuts, Professor Dumbledore?” asked Harry astonished, “why in the world would I ever want to go back to that broken, bloody body? I want to go to the light, I want to see my parents!”

“I won’t deny that you body is in terrible shape, Harry, and it will probably be painful to return to it. You will need to take many disgusting potions to heal and, I imagine it might take months to get it back to working order. However, if you see any reason to endure such a painful recovery you now have that choice.”

“I don’t see any reason. I want to be with you, with my parents,” said Harry confidently, looking past Dumbledore for the light, anxious to get through.

“It’s your decision, Harry, but I advise you to look down again before you make your final choice.”

“Oh, but I don’t want to go backwards out of the tunnel,” blurted Harry.

“Just one time. Please, just sneak a peek.” pleaded Dumbledore.

“OK, but it won’t change my mind,” he declared.

Reluctantly, Harry floated back towards the other end of the tunnel and saw his body again. He saw the people around it: Snape and Lupin; he was happy to see they will be friends. He saw Ron and Hermione who just arrived breathless; he knew they will be OK; they will have each other. But behind them, he saw a red headed girl, looking forlorn and dejected. Walking slowly towards his body.

Harry suddenly felt such powerful, overwhelming love that he didn’t even look back at Dumbledore. Before Ginny reached his side he was already coughing, breathing painfully through his torn lungs.

“Ginny . . .” was all he managed to say before he was put on a stretcher and carried to St. Mungo’s hospital where he will slowly heal.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum