hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I turned around and seen my son, who hasn't spoken to me since the accident and his last words where, "I hate you, why didn't you save her, I am never talking to you again", was finally talking to me. I wanted to reach out and hug him but decided not to and I turned around and told him that I would love to talk to him during the christmas break.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

27 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 pm

He nodded and looked to Professor Relitner and gave a shy smile she smiled back and nodded to him as he left back to his seat. She looked at Snape, "He looks a lot like you in some ways. He will come around I promise you that."

28 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I really hope that he does, it has been really hard on me with trying to deal with this, and him always thinking that I was bad person and that I had let her die and trying to tell him that his is the way that his mom wanted it. She wanted him to live, it was the hardest thing ever, but she saved both of us that night and I thank her for it all the time, I still talk to her in her portrait and I think he does too, I know she watches him but he might not talk to her because I am positive that she would talk to him about it or he just doesn't listen to her. I just hope that things can get better for the 3 of us. I just hope... So what are the plans for tonight?" I asked her as I finished talking and we started to walk back to the lab as we both had finished eating.

29 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:53 am

"I am leaving Hogwarts School tonight and going into the Forbidden Forest. It's Clan related, you'll be in charge if I don't return by morning." She stated as they walked into the lab and she stepped behind a changing screen as things coaxed by magic moved and opened and clothes moved over behind the screen. She came out from behind it wearing a tunic style much older than first glance. Like the lords of old of the forest. Flicking her wand out a chest opened and things moved out around her as she slipped into it and completed the tunic.Hair braiding back on its own at the sides and down the back while the rest of it was down. A circlet starting at her temples weaved back into her hair and and she said words in ancient tongue her wand changed and became a sword. But this wasn't like before. It was dark like smoke and gleamed like Ice immortalized in steel with ancient runes of the first casters, spell forged. She sheathed it and looked like an elvin lord about to go into war minus the ears. Stopping at the door she didn't turn, voice soft. "I have faith in you and your son my friend, you will both always have each other, remember that and that love will never break." She slipped out the door and up the stairs even as he persued , she went out the hall past shocked students and ran down the stairs to hop up and onto a stallion like horse where two centaurs waited close ahead and rode off into the forest. The way she had said that was as if she was never coming back.

30 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I was worried that she was never coming back. I was really starting to like her and I was just getting to know what she really was and then she pulled this off and now I was starting to get confused all over again. I decided that it wouldn't be hard. I decided to gather everyone up and to see what they thought we should do tomorrow. Maybe it would be a fun day. I was up to anything as I didn't want things to get out of hand and with me being on my own, I could see that starting. So I gathered everyone up and told them," Your teacher will be gone for a bit and if she doesn't return tomorrow, I will teaching all of you, now I was thinking of a fun day but if things get out of hand then I am going to start with work. Any ideas on what we should do for the day tomorrow, if she does not return?" I asked them all. I heard a bunch of them talking and I became to think in my head. What if she doesn't come back? What am I going to do? I didn't want another teacher to come here. "Everyone put your ideas in a box that will be in front of my office and I will look at them tonight. I am going to visit Hagrid. Please do not take this to seriously. But remember what I said. If things get out of hand tomorrow the I will start teaching and it will be an ordinary regular day. And I also have something planned with Hagrid for all of you guys which I am going to talk to him about to see if we can start it tomorrow, even without her or if he thinks she absolutely has to be there and I will come back and put it on the Notification Board for all of you to see." I said to them as I turned to leave. "Remember what I said though, don't ruin it if you want to se the surprise and have a great day tomorrow." I said laughing to myself. I went down the hallway and seen Filtch. I remember when I was younger and we always used to pick on him and trick him, like the one time we made his cat each a firecracker and she exploded into fireworks. Yeah, he was getting way beyond his time but I didn't want anybody else as a caretaker here, he did his jobly greatly even now. I waved hi to him and then kept on my way. I went out the back of the school and across the fields until I had reached Hagrids Hut. I knocked on the door and heard him say enter. I walked in and then asked him, "Is this a bad time, should I come to you tomorrow?" Hagrid was the only other person here that I could trust since some of the teachers died and especially since Dumbledore died. But Hagrid would never die, he doesn't even grow old. I was greatful for this, because then I knew that everyone would meet and love this great giant. I sat down at his table and I waited for his response.

31 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:49 am

Hagrid looked to him worried as he messed with his mug. "The students shouldn't be outside tomorrow, they will see war if they do." A sound came on the air of a loud horn and a sound like thunder Hagrid's face fell. "So it will be war then." He looked to Snape, "Keep the kids away from the woods tomorrow and by the castle so they are protected under the placement spell." He got up to pack his things and moved outside to go stay in the castle as Snape followed

32 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I followed him. I was really worried about what was happening. I was not okay with this. Maybe I got get Hagrid to watch the kids, as they all loved him and always listened to him that it was a wonder why he wasn't the head of the castle yet. I wanted to be by her side and to protect her. "Well what if I want to help with the war?" I asked Hagrid; as he stopped in his tracks. I awaited his answer.

33 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 am

The Skies around them darkened and looking up they saw the clouds move across and block out the stars. "We can't get involved Severus. This isn't about our ways but theirs. Professor Relitner comes from a world far older than ours. She is the last of the long lived mortals. Humans blessed with uncanny long life. Her father was 123 when he met her mother. Relitner is older than us her mother was killed by Voldermort when he was still tom riddle and she was 14 then, she's almost 50 years old and doesn't look a day over 20, nor has her body aged beyond that point. "

A sound came out of the forest of horns and screeches. A sound underfoot. Students that were out stopped and saw like them the runes on the borders suddenly ignite and glow as a dragon roared and out of the forest. Setting ablaze the realm by the lake.

Relitner came up on the edge standing but to either side of her were the dark elves, wood elves, centaurs, night walkers, great wolves and other creatures of the forbidden forest. Lighting flashed and a great eagle the size of dragon screeched diving from the clouds. Facing opposite her another walked out with mountain trolls and other creatures. Unsheathing their swords. She held up her sword as a horn went out archers taking point she yelled in other tongues the arrows flew in waves and shattered into more hitting the other side as they charged. the first line moving their swords and cutting down the enemy. She brought her sword down the enemies flew back from the force and the magic of the steel.

Relitner ran forward and off a rock as the great eagle dropped and swooped by it into the saddle it shifted and soared straight up clashing with the dragon. She jumped out of the saddle and onto the dragon and thrust her sword into it. War had begun .

34 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I watched in amazement as all of this happened around me. I kept all the students inside of the protection spell with another spell so that they could not leave the castle. Hagrid and I stood outside of the doors and watched. I wanted to badly to go and help her and to make sure that she was okay, but I knew that I had no change in hell and I had to help keep my students safe, especially my son. I looked over at Hagrid. "She will be okay? Right?"

35 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 am

Hagrid watched closely. "I hope so, she is human after all."

relitner moved in battle using ancient magics. Within hours the war was over and one of the Centaurs ran back and to Madame Pomfrey with an unconcious Relitner in his arms. Letting Snape help her lift her up, red was against her chest and armor and down her arm dripping off her fingers. Pale. It was not good. Moving her to the hospital wing where pomfrey and the other medical staff worked on her.

36 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I rushed her to the hospital wing and I stood there by her side through everything because I knew that she needed strength and someone that would be there to make sure she was okay. I knew she probably couldn't hear me but I talked to her anyways. "I am sorry if I treated you badly at the starting I just wasn't ready to have a new teacher here. It comes and it goes sometimes with me. But I am glad that you didn't hate me no matter what I thought of you at the starting and I am thankful for what you have done for me with my son. I hope things do get better there in that aspect. I hope that you get better fast and that you will be back to tip top shape and to help me with the plan that we have for both of the classes. I don't want another new teacher here, and I really like having you around. Please be okay and say that you will stay and teach." After I said that I gave her hand a gentle squeeze and then I kept her hand in mine and I sat down in the chair beside her bed. Waiting for a response or anything to know that she heard me. But I might be waiting forever for that but I was hoping not.

37 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:07 am

After a few hours her fingers twitched before curling around his own that held to her hand. Frowning but she came to, still tired and weak but alive. Seeing snape. She managed a tired weak smile. "hey stranger."

38 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I looked at her and barely heard her faint whisper. "Hey to you too. How are you feeling?" I asked her as I leaned over and hugged her. "I know you will be fine, you are the strongest person that I know, and I know that you will stay here with us longer because your job here, whatever it is, isn't done yet." I said to her with a smile and with as much strength as I could. I believed what I said but sometimes it seemed like she wasn't coming back. I didn't want to lose another female that was becoming close to me and that I was caring for deeply, which is why I haven't been getting close to any females, but she was simply irresistable. I continued to hold her hand. "Would you like something?" I asked her with a smile.

39 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:21 am

Relitner let her fingers tighten around his own and his hand, relaxed in the bed covers. "This is enough for now." She meant his company and he could see her relax and not push it but the statement revealed more to him then it did to a normal person. She meant only his company was needed meaning he was needed and welcome there. Eyes meeting she smiled a bit, coaxing one from the stern potions master. A bond between the both of them.

40 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I looked at her and watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful and at rest. I went out to the dining hall to get some food and something to drink. I was glad that she wanted me there to visit her and that she liked my company. I knew she would get through this and I knew that she would make it through. She wouldn’t just leave me now with the bond and everything that we have started. And the help that she has been giving me. I knew that it wouldn’t be over. I quickly grabbed some stuff and grabbed her some of that tea that she liked so much. I grabbed myself one too as I now know how good it tastes. I went back to her room, and seen her look up at me. I showed her the drink that I brought for her and I placed it on her table and then sat down and ate and watched her rest.

41 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Relitner slept, soon students came to visit her when allowed to. Especially his son. Yet she had been visited by a strange man who had given her tea and a blessing no one could understand. He was pure white with strange tribal markings, pointed ears, nearly pure gold eyes and ashen silver lips. His hair pure white sweeping into gold near the ends. Long. He wasn't the only strange person to visit. A wood nymph with a multitude of fairies and sprites visited as well. Relitner had slipped out of bed into the courtyard where these strange folks were celebrating. Snape's son was standing beside him now watching. Watching Relitner move in step with the strange man and woman. The man was like the one that had blessed her but he had a circlet that weaved into another made of antler that came from his own temples. The same with the woman, royalty of some kind.

Dumbledore had put up a spell barrier so none of the strange visitors could come in nor students and teachers enter. Hagrid watched beside them, snape's son eyed him, "you know what's going on don't you Hagrid?" Hagrid kept his eyes on the dance to hear chanting from the fairies and sprites. "Relitner came to the aide of the magical world, to protect magical creatures, she survived where her father died. She is the first human to do so for her life was used in our protection. They are going to change that and her."

Snape's son looked at her suddenly. "Change her how?" Hagrid smirked, "they are going to make her apart of magic, immortal." The couple moved away from her as the sprites moved in and around Relitner. Magic runes and writings etching into the courtyard. "She won't be completely human anymore." The Fairies moved in and when they moved away standing in place was a statue of Relitner. Many students gasped and wanted to rush the barrier but froze as something stepped out from behind it. A great wolf big enough to wrestle Hagrid.

Fur rippling in the moonlight to the dance of muscle. Sheen like silk. Turning silver under the red moon to fall away with the breeze. A woman was walking in it's place. She had boots that stopped mid shin. Nylon silver and white pants. Tunic silvers and whites with a red under tunic and sash belt with a abdomen emblem of night and winter. Wearing red arm bracers and gold stitching. Skin pale almost like moonlight. Lips flecked with silver. Ears tipping to make them delicate like leaves or petals. A circlet starting at the temples and weaving back into silken red and silver hair that was long to the knees. Golden tribals caressing across pale slender cheeks to curve up to where the eyebrow ended and down again to the temples and down either side of those ears. Bangs softly streaked. Eyes white gold and silver kissed. Snape's son forced the spell he learned and broke the barrier rushing over to stop and look at the woman as she looked at him. "Relinter.." The woman got a soft but gracious smile and he ran to her and hugged her as she embraced him back. He stared in awe as he reached up after the hug to trace those ears. She kissed his forehead he shivered only to look and find his clothes changing to be a tunic of his own and his hair pulled back. He shattered into mist and appeared beside his father. Looking to him to look back to see her sing in ancient form, eyes closing and hands outspreading the courtyard came to life. The Castle restoring itself. Creatures coming out the kids looked around even touched a sprite to see what they couldn't have before. "Why did my tunic change?" One of the Elf kind looked to him. "Because you are an important part of her life, as is your father and you shall be her apprentice in the summers." He smiled.

42 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I watched all of this happen. I was happy but afraid at the same time. Was this going to change her or was she still going to be the same Ret that I have known and grown to love. I would love her no matter if she was magic or not, I just don't want her to feel that she has to be someone else now that she has changed. I don't want her to change inside, I want her to stay the same. I walked up to Hagrid and my son. "Hey big guy, did you see that? She is great! Can I talk to you in your hut alone after this is over?" I asked him seriously.

43 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:44 am

Hagrid blinked at that but nodded only to blush and stare past him.

Relitner smiled when snape turned to find her there. Reaching out her delicate fingers brushed his cheek. "Do not worry so, I'm fine and I am still Relitner. I just live longer now." She smiled.

44 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"that is good to know. I wouldn't want you to change at all. I love you the way you are" I said to her and then blushed because I realized I just told her that I loved her in a way.

45 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 am

She blinked at that so did his son who blushed looking at his dad. Both being pale it showed on their cheeks. Relitner giggled though and leaned lips barely touching his ear but voice alone for him. "I love the way you are too...severus.."

46 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:11 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I think that is a good thing. I have changed a lot since you have arrived and I think my students like it a lot. I notice that they do as I am not too hard on them, I just have been living in the past really and haven't seen anything good coming out of anything. But since you have came here and helped with me and my son." I said looking at him, "Things have been making me a lot happier." I said to her as I wanted to kiss her again and again. I hoped that she was doing better and that we could start out surprise lab soon.

47 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:09 am

Relitner smiled to Severus and took his hand secretly as fingers traced, chin on his shoulder. "Then we are each others link sevy." She said calling him by nickname for the very first time.

48 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I was thinking that since the first time we actually started hanging out together, I hope that my son is okay with us being together, but he seems to like you, so I hope he will understand. I know you will never replace his mother, but I hope he can love you too." I said to her with a smile, as I took her face into my hands and I kissed her.

49 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:21 am

She kissed him back, it was a lingering soft kiss. Gentle she took his hand surprising him by going to his personal chamber and pulling him into bed for the night. Relitner let herself be held by him and listened to his heart beat. Allowing Snape to have a shared comfort.

50 Re: Whispers in the Dark (RheaxKressie) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I held her very close to me. I felt totally and completely comfortable and at one with her. I was more than glad that she made it through and that nothing serious had happened to her in that war, and she was lucky that I couldn't go and help her, but I kept the kids safe just like she asked me too. "Goodnight, my love. I shall see you in the morning when we wake up, you need some much needed rest." I said to her with a smile as I kissed the top of her head and continued to let her sleep on my chest with my arm around her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum