hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romantic Moments

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Romantic Moments on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
Her name is Ashley and she is madly in love with William. She had no idea that her bestfriend Connie was dating him behind her back. Well the truth comes out when Connie ends up pregnant with William's baby and he leaves Ashley for Connie. After a week of Ashley being depressed she meets Andrew.
He was sweet and kind to her and they started seeing each other but
weren't dating yet. When she finds outt she is pregnant with William's babies she tells Andrew and says she can't see him anymore. But Andrew is in love with her and won't let her go. She calls Connie to let Connie know and they begin their friendship all over again. Oh and Andrew? Yeaah he is Connie's ex-boyfriend but Ashley Connie and William don't know ... yet.

Then comes along a new girl. Her name is Raven. Raven has been following and stalking Andrew since she had first met him. He probably doesn't even remember the first time that they met. Raven then meets him at a party (the same one that William and Connie went to) and they got a little drunk and she took advantage of him and she slept with him. 2 weeks later Raven finds out that she is pregnant with his child and she wants to tell him but she doesn't know how to tell him or if he will even remember what happened that night.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

2 Re: Romantic Moments on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
((sure))

Name: Connie
Bio: when my best friend went away on a trip, I went to a party with her fiance... I slept with him and now I am pregnant with his child. I haven't told either one of them yet. I like to flirt and I like to party. But all of this is stopping now that I am pregnant. I hope that this doesn't totally ruin my relationship with my best friend.
pic:

3 Re: Romantic Moments on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Raven
Raven has been following and stalking Andrew since she had first met him. He probably doesn't even remember the first time that they met. Raven then meets him at a party (the same one that William and Connie went to) and they got a little drunk and she took advantage of him and she slept with him. 2 weeks later Raven finds out that she is pregnant with his child and she wants to tell him but she doesn't know how to tell him or if he will even remember what happened that night.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

4 Re: Romantic Moments on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:03 am

MissKix

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
OOp I want to be William!

5 Re: Romantic Moments on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:37 am

MissKix

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Name:William
bio: Ivew made the mistake of sleeping with my fiances bext friend after she left because we had a fight. But no one know but us two. i want to keep it that way and forget it ever happened.

6 Re: Romantic Moments on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
sounds good.

7 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 am

MissKix

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
When will we start?

8 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
As soon as Melaura adds her character sheets! Hopefully in a couple of minutes!

9 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 am

Daughter of Nyx

Captain
Captain
___Ashley___

Is madly in love with William and has a future plan with him. She believes in forevers and karma. Her parents died on Sept. 11 in the terrioist attacks and Ashley has always missed and loved them. The only family she feels she has left is Connie, and Adam of course. Untill she finds out she is pregnant with twins, William's twins.

___Adam___
Is in love with Connie, but she is with Will the father of her child, and the father of his sister's twins. He is irrate towards Will but Ashley has asked him not to do anything, and with their parents being gone he just wants her to be happy. He moved back home from the West Coast and bought Ashley a SUV and a house to raise the babies in without Will and with him.

Mrs. Kreszentia Black = My Sister
Fuarie = My daughter from another mother

Please Check Outt My Site!!

10 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:51 am

Daughter of Nyx

Captain
Captain
I walked up and kissed William, Heey Baby, how are youu today? It had already been a long day and it was only 12Noon. I was just glad that I had a half hour lunch break to take with my boyfriend.

*Not Home Yet*

11 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I decided that I was going to go out for a walk. I was totally lost right now. I didn't know what was going to happen. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Will and Ashley. Hey, what's up? I wasn't ready to tell her, but I had to tell her before Will did, and I had to tell her and no lie or hide it from her or that would only make things worse. I just didn't know when I would have the strength to tell her.I am still ashamed to admit that I slept with him, even if I wasn't sober or thinking straight.

12 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:59 am

MissKix

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"Hey." I replied nonchalauntly accepting her kiss. "I'm okay, a little tired you?" I said looking at the menue.
(are we at a restaraunt?)

13 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:03 am

Daughter of Nyx

Captain
Captain
(We are now haha)

I'm feeling kinda wonkie I said as I scanned over my menu. He'd been different, but he says he loves me? Ohh well I'm in love with him and this is a great thing we have. So last weekend Mum said we could go out there and she'd buy us a house, she said that it would give us a good start to that family we want. Ohh and about last weekend, Dad is really sick that's the only reason I left, it wasn't b'cuz of the little argument about china I laughed a little, what about the salmon filet? Even though I was worried about Dad and his cancer I knew that it wasn't something Will had to worry about with his upcomming promotion and all. Thats when the phone viberated. I read the text and said Its ConStar! We should go see her tonight after work!! I texted her back sitting at Marios with the love of my life, youu?

14 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 am

MissKix

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
A house near her parents I wasnt too thrilled. But its a house non the less, and I really wanted to start a family with her. "That sounds fantastic, to the house not the fillet.. Im not in the mood for seafood." I chuckled a bit. "Thank goodness your fathers ok." I paused. "And We're ok."

15 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I am just at home doing nothing really. Hoping that maybe we could have some 1x1 time to talk ... it doesn't have to be tonight. I can wait, it isn't too urgent that it has to be right now. Enjoy your night and text me when you are done? I texted to her and closed my phone. It was urgent but this could wait.

16 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:15 am

Daughter of Nyx

Captain
Captain
I smiled from ear to ear, We are perfect baby, just like youu. I sighed I love youu more than life baby, what should we have then babe? My phone buzzed again, I read it Hmm that's weird! Not only is she talking in an almost foriegn language but she is forgetting that it is 12pm .. correction 12:10pm .. something'ss up. I texted her back ConStar we've been best friends for way too long for this nonsence, I can see right through this! What is going on, there is something wrong that youu aren't telling me and hunniee youu know I'm always here for youu! I hit send Babe I'm worried, really worried. She isn't herself right now.

17 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:05 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I sit in my bed crying as I had gotten the new. I was prego... and the guy don't love me.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

18 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
As I told you it is nothing to serious. Just whenever you have the time then you can come over. I don't want to interrupt anything and I would like it if it was just you and me. It is something personal... I will leave it at that, and whenever you want to come over just let me know and I will unlock the door for you, if you forget your key.I sent the message and then closed my phone. Boy this was going to be a rough night, because if I knew Ashley, which she is the only person that I really know, then I knew that she would be over here before I finished this thought.

19 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Daughter of Nyx

Captain
Captain
She is in trouble I said to Will, I have 20 minutes left on lunch babe, I hate to do this, but could we do lunch after? I felt so horrible and my face was twisted by the feeling of tearing between my longest friend and my fiance whom I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. I'll see youu for dinner though, and I don't have to go if youu don't want me to.

I woke up and crawled out of bed. I went downstairs in the family home to answer questions about how I slept and why I slept so long and so on. Uggh mother. I miss living in our home back where Ash and Will are, and I deffinetly miss that friend of hers .. Connie. I shot Will a text, Heey my soon to be brother in law, hows everything going back home? Could youu get that little sister of mine to get Connie to text me please?

20 Re: Romantic Moments on Wed May 04, 2011 3:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Please do not rush over here. Enjoy your lunch with your love. We can talk some other time. I am sorry that I texted you, I knew I should have waited.I texted her. Knowing that she would show up no matter though.

**waiting to be asked to be texted? :S**

21 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu May 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I waited to see if she was going to show up at the house or not. I was anxious, I knew she was not going to be happy at all, but I knew that she would be mad at William too, but I just couldn't stand the anxiety, I hoped that she would eventually get over it and I wouldn't lose my best friend.

22 Re: Romantic Moments on Thu May 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Daughter of Nyx

Captain
Captain
[Waiting for Kix and Liz might be a good idea]

23 Re: Romantic Moments on Fri May 06, 2011 11:22 pm

MissKix

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
[sorry]

"I'ts fine I dont mind." I said sipping some of my water. "You know whatyou should go, I forgot I have something to do." Some how the mood turned tense a stood up slowly put some money to help towards the bill and walked away.

24 Re: Romantic Moments on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Daughter of Nyx

Captain
Captain
Confused as to what just happened I texted Connie and said Well my "love" as youu so blantenly put him just up and left from our lunch date. I'm on my way over. And I have my key lol. It was right after he checked his phone and he was acting weird I thought.

I waited patiently for a text from Connie or even a reply from Will.

25 Re: Romantic Moments on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I was so very nervous on what was going to happen. She was going to be pissed and she would ignore me for months, well I was hoping not months but with how she was I knew it would be for months. This was going to be bad but what kind of a friend would I be if I did not tell her and she would be more mad at me if I didn't tell her, so I would definately just have to wait it out and have my best friend back. "Fine! Then come over if you really want to, I just meant that you could finish your date and then head over. I know you have a key, I gave you that key for many reasons and you know that. <3 See you soon." I texted her and then closed my phone and waited for her to get here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum