hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valentine's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Valentine's Day on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
This is the day of love! Snuggles are promitted! Also the Celebration of Cupid who was the god of love!

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

2 Re: Valentine's Day on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rose colors and meanings

Since roses are one of the main things that is generally given on valentines day I thought that I would put up something for the meanings of those roses.

Yellow Roses

The bright, sunny color of yellow roses evokes a feeling of warmth and happiness. The warm feelings associated with the yellow rose are often akin to those shared with a true friend. As such, the yellow rose is an ideal symbol for joy and friendship.

White Roses

White roses represent innocence and purity and are traditionally associated with marriages and new beginnings. The white rose is also a symbol of honor and reverence, and white rose arrangements are often used as an expression of remembrance.

Pink

As a symbol of grace and elegance, the pink rose is often given as an expression of admiration. Pink roses can also convey appreciation as well as joyfulness. Pink rose bouquets often impart a gentler meaning than their red counterparts.

Orange

With their blazing energy, orange roses are the embodiment of desire and enthusiasm. Orange roses often symbolize passion and excitement and are an expression of fervent romance. A bouquet of orange roses will send a meaningful message.

Lavender

The unique beauty of the lavender rose has captured many hearts and imaginations. With their fantastical appearance, lavender roses are a perfect symbol of enchantment. The lavender rose is also traditionally used to express feelings of love at first sight.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

3 Re: Valentine's Day on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lavender rose or pretty.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

4 Re: Valentine's Day on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain

I am dying,

5 Re: Valentine's Day on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I think the Orange ones are pretty

[img][/img]
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket

*outside under the moonlight in
the arms of the one i love looking how
beautiful he looks in the moonlight..
***Azrael loves her Abbadon no matter what***

6 Re: Valentine's Day on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:59 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
<3! <3 :glomp: :glomp2: :nom:

Happy Valentines day everyone!

I am dying,

7 Re: Valentine's Day on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
Or Happy Singles awareness day! Lol I think the Lavender flowers are pretty

This is a guardian angel..she might not look like much but she will protect you from anything. If you give up and dont trust her you'll feel empty and scared. She's homeless right now so many people have thrown her away for all the bad things that have happend. But is it her fault? She can only do so much but when an angel dies not just one angel weeps. All of them do.

8 Re: Valentine's Day on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
Or Happy Singles awareness day! Lol I think the Lavender flowers are pretty

This is a guardian angel..she might not look like much but she will protect you from anything. If you give up and dont trust her you'll feel empty and scared. She's homeless right now so many people have thrown her away for all the bad things that have happend. But is it her fault? She can only do so much but when an angel dies not just one angel weeps. All of them do.

9 Re: Valentine's Day on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:12 pm

So what did everyone do yesterday?

10 Re: Valentine's Day on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
I got my friends who were my valentines presents! What did you do?

11 Re: Valentine's Day on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:22 pm

*Angelic Azrael*

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I didn't do anything on valentines day Sad.
But thats ok I got to spend it early with my boyfriend on sat on our 3 month anniversy.

[img][/img]
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket

*outside under the moonlight in
the arms of the one i love looking how
beautiful he looks in the moonlight..
***Azrael loves her Abbadon no matter what***

12 Re: Valentine's Day on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 am

My boyfriend took me out to dinner though he wished he could have done it today instead since today is our 4 month

13 Re: Valentine's Day on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:37 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
My husband and I worked until late and by the time he was able to try and get me something everything was closed. But its alright he gave me lots of cuddles.

I am dying,

14 Re: Valentine's Day on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Emo Kitty

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Awwwwwww
I got a Necklace and Earrings and a Teddy Bear from my Fiance. He's making me a meal tomorrow night as that is our reunion Night, haven't seen him in a week.

15 Re: Valentine's Day on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 am

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hubby couldn't get to the store alone. but I got him a card, a coffee cup and some crazy looking stuff animal. I have to take a pic of it and posted it here for you too see. lol. and then a tin heart shape full of chocolate for us both. Then later that night around 10pm my time and went to a nice little restrant. I don't know how to spell the name. but it was really nice. and what we got was at a good price too.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum