hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 18]

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Usa moaned softly to feel his warm wet mouth on her breast. She sort of liked it when he was in charge.

Touya kept pace with her his hands on her tighs to keep her in place. "You feel so good My Ming Yue." He whispered as he watched her move on him.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon stop and get up only to get out of his pants and boxer before getting back on top of her and kiss her deeply

Ming yue smile down at him like a moon would as she  bend down and started to kiss his neck and nibbles on his ear as she keep moving her body.

Online family
Hex-My owner/Azael-Mistress&little sis/Abbadon-Vampire Master
Raven-My friendly ear/Emmy-me elf wifie/Fuarie-Roleplay bubby
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She kissed him back her body more then ready to receive him when he was ready to take her.

"I'm close baby." He whispered and tried not to wiggle to much.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon whisper into her ears." Condom or no condom...I let you choose my sweet bunny." he said loving her name means.

Ming yue pulled off on him and moves down and started to suck his manhood fast and hard taking most of it without gagging.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Well unless you have an STD I am on birthcontrol." She whispers giving him a sweet joking smile.

Touya tried not to make a lot of noise but when he climaxed in her mouth it felt so good that he let out a loud moan that could probably be heard down the hall.

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Nope I am stright. I got my paper work to prove it if you like to see. I had to get it done with my passport." He whisper back with a light laugh. As he let his cock rub on her already wet womanhood.

Ming yue gives a moan as well as she drinks his seeds. She love his taste as she keep sucking harder to make sure she got ever last drop of it.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She moaned and dug her nails into his back. "Hurry up and fuck me already!"

Touya smiled down at her when he had finished. In a quick movement he had her on her back with his fingers thrusting into her core.

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Fallon gasp feeling her nails into his back as he thrust his manhood into her core. He move to her neck and kiss at it and nibble on it.

Ming yue moans as he started to work on her wet core. "yes"

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Usagi moaned loudly and arched her back. "Hmmm that is more like it." She whispered and ran her fingers into his hair.

He smiled and put two fingers into her and kept going. "You were so nice giving me pleasure that I thought I would return the favor."

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

fallon thrust slowly just enjoying her feel around him as he thrust deep into her as he kissed her deeply.

"you soo good to me my dearest of love." she moan as she started to rock with his hand movements.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Usagi moans and the nexts words out of her mouth were not English. She loved the way he felt so deep inside of her.

He smiled and started to pump quicker and harder. "That's right baby."

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Fallon keep working on her womanhood not sure what she said but he could tell she was liking it.

Ming yue moans more as she rocks her self more as she gasp more. As he smile as she could feel herself build up. "I am close my loves."

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Usagi suddenly went quiet and shuddered under him as her legs tightened around him as she climaxed.

Touya started to go as fast and hard as he could pumping into her as wanting to see her climax.

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Fallon moan her name as he gasp as he felt her get tight around him as he too was close to his claimax

Ming yue moans out his name louder than he did as he popped as she bursted out around his fingers and hand.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She looked up at him and though it wasn't loud she did say his name as she continued to have this good feeling.

Touya leaned down and kissed her gently. "Hmmm I love the way you look when you do that."

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Fallon moans more as he keeps moving his hips faster and harder keeping himself deep into her.

Ming kissed her love back. "I know my love. I love the way you make me feel." she said in a sigh of happiness.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Cum for me Fallon." She whispered into his ear and dugg her nails into his back.

He laid next to her and gave a happy sigh of his own. "I love you...now what do you want to do?"

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Fallon shiver and moans as he felt his cock move in her and he let out another moan as he started to cum.

"I love you too." she said as she look curled up to him as she looked up at him with a smile. "I don't know my love." she said.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She smiled as he started to cum and she moaned and let herself have the best feeling that she had ever had.

"Want to order some ramen and have it delivered?" He asked

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon try to keep moving while he cum but he end up thrusting into her and hold himself deep into her. Moaning out her name and the word love.

Ming smiled at him. "Sounds great to me. I take my normal." she said with a smile and kiss his cheek as she made no move to finding one of their cells.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
When he was done and everything was calm she smiled up at him. "Now aren't you sorry that you waited this long?" She whispered and kissed his cheek.

Touya rolled over and got his phone and started to call the place that they regularly ordered from.

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
"In a way yes and in a way not. I got to know you just a little bit better before we did. Not as long as I thought but it still good enough for me I guess." he said with a light laugh as the jet lag was getting to him as he kissed her back as he waitting a bit longer before pulling out of her and laying beside her holding her close. "You said it not going to be out in open but can we still be friend out in the eye of the pubic?" he asked in a low voice as he hold her.

Ming Yue smiled at him and she lay there smiling at him as she didn't wanted him to move but she had after sex munch. It may burn off fat but damn it she can only burn so much off and then turn around and eat it all back in food. She slowly sits up on the bed and move to him and wrap her arms around him from behind and kiss his back on the spind.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I need to act like myself in public...so I might be mean to you...and yell at you but there is nothing that says that I might not pull you into a dark area to make out with you." She said and kissed him gently. "I can't stay here tonight you know that right?"

He smiled and finally looked at the time. "Its really late Ming Yue...I am worried about Usagi...I don't want my parents to send someone looking for her specially since there is words from the grapevine that she is a mole."

I am dying,

Liz

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Fallon nods and smiles as he kissed her back the same way and then give a sigh when she said she couldn't stay the night. "I wish you could but okay." he said and give her a hug not wanting to let go but force himself to do so.

Ming yue gives a frown and give a light sigh. "text her and remind her what time it is... she mostly likey still with the cowboy." she said in hush voice.

Online family
Kreszen-my keeper

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Usagi smiled. "But we can still make out for a little while longer." She whispered and started to kiss him as he hugged her.

Touya sighed. "What could she be doing?" He looked over at his love.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum