hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:33 am

ArchangelDrake

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Wesker fell onto his bed under her. His body tingling leaving him unable to move or make a sound, just breath lightly.

Starbucks caters to uptown snits who need sixty different ways to brew a bean in order to not be happy with any of them Twisted Evil

27 Re: Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 am

She smiled and leaned harder a series of pops went out and she suddenly pulled his silk sheets his wrists got hooked and she yanked dislocating and relocating his arms at once. She dug her knees against his sides and elbows into his spine to either side. All at once, there was suddenly a series of cracks, pops and muscle shifting. She smiled at the sudden outcry and move he made under her. In the mirror he saw his eyes glowing the purest of colors and his pupils dilating. His virus rushed through him and rebuilt sinew and muscle. Leaning starting to add pressure to the deep tissue touch.

28 Re: Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 am

ArchangelDrake

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Wesker rolled over under her onto his back. "You haven't forgotten a thing about me have you?" he asked with a slight laugh, something he hadn't done in years.

Starbucks caters to uptown snits who need sixty different ways to brew a bean in order to not be happy with any of them Twisted Evil

29 Re: Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 am

"No." She smiled above him. Eyes on each other, "Even then I could read you well but now with the virus that has changed us to who and what we are it's like knowing the other half of that missing strand of the genetic code. We are the same but opposite. Two halves to one whole." She said and without sarcasim. She meant it. "There has always been that attraction between us and you made an impression on me because when around you I paid attention more than anyone else on the teams." She tilted her head softly. "Your words of proving you can tell darwin to kiss your ass and be the survivor and superior was stuck in my mind when you held me and I bled out. I remember being in that slow darkness and hearing your anger for the first time, a pain. I realized despite what you said you had wanted me to live even though I took that shot for you and protected your back. Because of it I struggled in that dark, my exposure to the progenitor awakened in me and I woke in the morgue and found the world around me in chaos. But I got to tell darwin to kiss my ass because i'm alive. " She smiled, basically telling him he was why she had pushed her will to it's limits and survived. It sent a warm stab throughout him. It was almost as if yesterday they were in the locker room or diner with the team. Connected.

30 Re: Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 am

ArchangelDrake

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
"If darwin could see what the world is like now i think he would soil his pretty little trousers." wesker said with a slight laugh, causing one of the buttons on his already body tight shirt to give and pop off. "Looks like i need to get slightly larger shirts again. You know in the past year i have gone up three chest width sizes, this virus doesn't like to be confined much." he mused.

31 Re: Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:39 pm

She moved her fingers in a way and so quickly that he found it undone. She traced his chest and down the abbs to look up into those red eyes. "Over thirty flexes per second. Your virus doesn't like the concentrated serum your using to it's rebeling in that aspect." She had taken off her gloves, her skin felt like pure silk almost. "I think I can help with that." Touching skin to skin left little marches of fire where her touch had been. His virus intrigued but hungry. She reached in the satchel of her pants and took out a case. "I won't give you my serum without testing it first but.." She traced the side of him that when his lips parted she slipped something past them. The plant he ate gave the taste of blood but the moment it hit his stomach and blood stream his sense went sharp and atuned. The muscles relaxed and his virus' ache eased considerably allowing him to revel in his senses and abilities without it's demands. She smiled leaning they were close. "I'll watch over you just like old times, just leave it to me." She winked and kissed his cheek.Whisper soft. "Sleep well old friend, thank you for the date." She got up, a tiredness echoed in him from the freedom of the virus' demands. When he did wake up there was three boxes on the table. With bows and tags. It was for him from Revy. Opening them he found new boots that gave tactical advantage but soothing comfort on the feet almost like wearing nothing at all. The second box was a new pair of pants and shirt that zipped up instead of buttoned. Both shimmered almost but were made from Kevlar mesh, extremly durable. Even his new gloves and shades in the third box. Putting them on after a shower gave him the best feeling of comfort and function with purpose. Perfect. Stepping out breakfast was ready for him with coffee, morning reports and the paper. She was there drinking her own. Catching him off guard she grabbed his arm, pushed back the sleeve and injected him. Before he could ask that same freedom coursed back through him and his senses and virus sharpened. His Virus feeling fed and sustained. She held up a black slender case he could put in his trench coat pocket. His new serum, she smiled. "Morning."

32 Re: Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm

ArchangelDrake

BoatSwain
BoatSwain
Wesker stood there blinking for a second at everything he finally replied "morning to you too, and thank you." he said with a smile a set of wordds that hadnt come out of his mouth in years.

33 Re: Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:58 pm

She inclined her head with the rare smile only Wesker could provoke out of her. "Not a problem, I spent almost all night most on the serum, it's a bit stronger than mine. It will take quiet awhile for the virus to adapt to it and call for something stronger." She put her cup in the sink, clean. "I'll be in the training room with the new recruits if you need me, i'm training the dogs today."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum