hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
A university in california that is directed to teaching those of supernatural being.

Name: Lysandra Luray
Race: Vampire
Position: Seeker
Major: Seeking
Minors: Daywalking, Hunting in Public Setting
Persona: Strong and independant.
Apperance:

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

2 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
Name: Grace Quid
Race: Angel
Position: Healer
Major: Healing and Singing
Minor: Mythology
Personality: Strong willed and shy
Looks: She has blond hair with purple streaks in it, always wears black to match her black wings

This is a guardian angel..she might not look like much but she will protect you from anything. If you give up and dont trust her you'll feel empty and scared. She's homeless right now so many people have thrown her away for all the bad things that have happend. But is it her fault? She can only do so much but when an angel dies not just one angel weeps. All of them do.

3 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Name: Lucus
Race: Fallen Angel
Position: Raver (Warrior)
Major: Assignation
Minor: Beserking
Personality: Dark and Evil
Apperance:

((Because we both have females we should double play as males as well here is mine))

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

4 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
Name: Demon
Race: Demon
Position: Head Demon
Major: Soul stealing
Minor: Guarding and art
Personality: Dark, Smart, and Funny
Looks: Black hair in a shaggy cut, Black eyes

This is a guardian angel..she might not look like much but she will protect you from anything. If you give up and dont trust her you'll feel empty and scared. She's homeless right now so many people have thrown her away for all the bad things that have happend. But is it her fault? She can only do so much but when an angel dies not just one angel weeps. All of them do.

5 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lysandra sits under the stars on the roof of the Vampire's common house. She had to live on campus and was not happy about it. She missed her animals...she missed actual blood as well.

Luc takes a running start and leaps from the top of a skyscraper. He was almost late for his classes because he wanted to sleep in. Not that he really cared about the classes just the people around him...the ones that were curruptable.

I am dying,

6 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
((>< this is Demon))
>I lay in my bed<
I fly across the campus

7 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
While in his mad rush to get to class he bumped into someone else who was also flying over campus

She sits there and sighs.

I am dying,

8 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:38 am

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
"Hey! Watch it!"
>I lay back and try to think of a plan<

9 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:42 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Sorry sorry....I am just late." He said and waved his hands at the girl be had bumped into.

A scent caught her by surprise and she started to fallow it.

I am dying,

10 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:54 am

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
"Learn to fly better and learn to fly fast"
>I stand up deciding to go to class<

11 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:12 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I'm sorry...let me make it up to you sometime?"

The scent lead her to a large male...by her 'Seeker eyes' telling he was a demon.

I am dying,

12 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 am

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
"Like how?"
>I think about my demon brothers and sisters<

13 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Like dinner or something." He said with a blush

She walked right up to him. "Hey....why do you smell like that?"

I am dying,

14 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
"Sure that would be nice. Oh by the way I'm Grace"
>I stop short, "Smell like what?"<

15 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He smiled. "Wow I like that name...so meet me back here in two hours." He said almost proud she accepted his offer.

She walked over to him and burried her nose in his shoulder where it met his neck. "Like...dark rich evil."

I am dying,

16 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
"Will do" I smile
>"Maybe because I'm a demon"<

17 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He smiled. "Sounds excellent." He whispered but started to fly off to class.

She breathed in harder. "I have smelled demons but you smell different...I can not tell why..."

I am dying,

18 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
>"Whats different?"<
I fly to the choir room

19 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Her eyes turned seeker and she looked him over. "No clue you register to my senses as a normal demon..."

He landed on the roof of his class room building and rushed in a few moment earlier then the teacher into to class.

I am dying,

20 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
>"I'm not an ordinary demon"<
I look around to see no one there. I open the piano and start to play and sing

21 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She chuckled gently. "Then what kind of demon are you?"

He sat in class wondering why lectures were always so boring.

I am dying,

22 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
>"I'm head demon"<
I keep singing

23 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:30 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She can't hold in her laughter and she almost falls on the floor and rolls.

I am dying,

24 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Gypsy Vampire

Carpenter
Carpenter
>"Whats funny?"<
I shut the piano

25 Re: CSUof Supernatural Arts [FuaxGypsy] on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Sorry sorry...you're just really funny." She said with a bright smile.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum