hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

126 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 09, 2011 6:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Everything is fine, it is just going to be taking it's time, which I am absolutely fine with, as Trinity will agree." I smiled and looked at Lys, "Would you like to go for a walk?" I asked her, "It is safe around here for miles, if anyone sees anyone here that shouldn't be here an alarm, that sounds like a bell will go off, so we will know. They will see you with me and know that you are fine." I said to her hoping she would come for a walk with me. I decided I would let Rave and Trinity have some alone time together.

I rolled my eyes. Russell was being Russell that caring and giving type but I knew he wouldn't give into her way, he would just help her and learn to love her just like he did with me, I had a past like Lys, not quite as serious but not far from it.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

127 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue May 10, 2011 3:56 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Umm...Sure." Lysandra said gently and started to walk past everyone to the front door and then out again. She felt like Rave and Trinity were staring at her inside...especially Trin cause she would know all of her secrets. The fact that she was beaten and raped repeatedly as a fledgling. Tortured until the Vampire high Council intervened. Yeah not exactly you wanted someone to know...espeically not your new...love interests...ex-ish wife.

Rave watched Lys exit as if she were uncomfortable in her own skin. He knew for sure then that it was Trin and himself that made her so uncomfortable. People in general he guessed. "Hmmm...I think I shall have to sneak onto the PC and see what the data base says on miss Lysandra Luray."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

128 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed May 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I left out the front door with Lys, I held her hand inside of mine and when I seen that the house was out of sight, I took her to a secret place that not even my ex-wife knew about. “I am bringing you to a place that is very important to me, I didn’t even ever bring Trinity here, I am not sure why but I never did, and I just feel that it is right for me to bring you to here.” I said to her as I opened the door and let her go inside first, and then I looked around to make sure that no one had followed us; then I went inside of the clubhouse. I then took her hand and I sat with her on the couch. "This is my place that I go to to get away from everybody, this is my little get away, and I would like to share it with you so that you can use it for the exact same reason and if the other wants to come here alone then we will just let them know. I hope that we can really make this work Lys, because I really do love you, I can feel it deep inside and I promise that I will do anything to help you. I will do anything to make this work, I don’t care if it takes years after years after years, I will do anything that I can to make it work. I am willing to put my everything and my all into this, like I have never before! I hope that you can believe me and that you can learn to trust and love me like I am with you.” I said to her and I kissed her on the cheek and I waited to let her respond.

“Well I thought that since they were gone we could have some alone time. We haven’t had much of that since all of this has started and especially since everyone had switched lovers. I just want some time with you and this looks like a good time for me. The only thing that will interrupt us is if something happens to Russell or Lys. And I think that they will just be fine, as she can defend for herself and so can Russell.” I said to him walking over to him and nibbling on his ear.

129 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu May 12, 2011 5:39 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She looked up into his eyes. "I trust you...I am just not good with showing it." She whispered before pulling him down to kiss her again as she relaxed against the cushion that padded the back of the couch. Her legs parting slightly so he can kneel between her knees and kiss her harder if he wished. After holding the kiss for a long moment she dared to let her tongue trail out of her mouth and along his bottom lip. He tasted good....verygood...and that made her fangs tingle and start to grow as she let her tongue out again to drag along his lips.

Rave gave a gentle growl and let his lips peel back so that the white tips of his fangs could be seen. His hands wondered down her side and finally to grip her hips which he would pull down so that she would sit on his lap. "I can not hold myself resposible if you keep doing that...I may ravage you."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

130 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri May 13, 2011 4:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I kissed her back just as hard and then gave her my wrist. I knew she had to feed and I wanted her to feed off of me. "Please feed now, as you might not want to later." I said to her, as we both knew that is what she needed. "Please before we do anything else. Not saying that we will have sex or anything, I just meant before we go somewhere else or do anything else." I said after realizing how what I said could of been taken the wrong way.

I giggled a little bit and then bursted out laughing. "And why should that bother me?" I asked him and continued to nipple on his ear and then ran my tongue lightly down his neck. I was having lots of fun.

131 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri May 13, 2011 4:54 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"What makes you think that I don't want sex?" Was all she said before she let her fangs come out to full length and sunk them into his neck. His blood was rich and bold, it matched the taste of his lips perfectly. She took large hungry pulls until it had her so full that she felt bloated. She released his neck and licked at the wound to heal it.

Rave growled again before he moved so she was the one on the couch and he was on top of her. His hands moving up her shirt to cup the weight of her perfect breasts. "Mmm well you asked for it." He said flipping up her shirt and her bra and took a nipple between his mouth and flicked his tongue against it.

I am dying,

132 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri May 13, 2011 5:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"It's not that, I just think that we should take this relationship slowly until we get to know each other, and that we get used to everything that has been happening, I know you past has been bad as I saw how your face was when Trinity was touching your hand and I see it when you talk about certain things as much as you try to hide it... I can see through it... and I just don't want you to feel you have to put out or anything, I will love you no matter what, and I just don't think that it is something that we should do right now. I know we are made for each other and all but I think we should wait just a little bit." I said to her kissing her forehead after she was done feeding.

I loved what he was doing. I reached below his belt buckle and undid his pants and pulled them down enough that I could play with his already hard hard-on while he was teasing me. Two could play at this game. I started breathing deep and heavy, I was ready for him at anytime.

133 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri May 13, 2011 5:30 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She sighed as she listened to him and moved so she could be slightly to the side instead of face to face with him. "Fine fine..." She waved her hand. "I am used to everyone thinking that they know what was best for me anyways..." She said and looked out the window that was on her left. "So...what is there to do now cause I am sure that Rave and your wife are still enjoying each other's company."

He growled loudly against her flesh before he rose up and pinned her to laying on the bed. His instinits took over and he pulled off her clothing before sinking himself deep within her and taking her kind of roughly.

I am dying,

134 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat May 14, 2011 5:45 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well I can pretty much tell that it isn't what you really want, and that it would probably bring back bad memories for you, and I want to work through those with you but I don't want to do it in that way. And as for what are we going to do, we can do whatever you want to do, this is you and me time, get to know each other get to talk, get to do whatever." I said to her and looked at my watch, "And we have 6 hours to do so, so it does not matter to me"

135 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She rolled her eyes and put her chin in her hand. "What do you wanna know?" She asked with a giant sigh. "Not that it matters...you could just ask your wife and she could tell you everything about me." She said before pushing herself to stand.

After hours of relentless pounding into his love Rave finally let himself release inside of her. Then he all but callapsed onto her. "Hmmm sorry...instincts are hard to fight."

I am dying,

136 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 3:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"You know I won't ask her anything and I do not want to know anything that you do not want to share with me. I am content just knowing that you will tell me whatever is important for me to know and that is all" I said to her as I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. "And for the record she is no longer my wife. you are. Well in my eyes you are."

"Fine with me, mine were hard to hold back on too" I said to him as I wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

137 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 3:46 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I had an abusive maker...he beat, raped, and tried to make me into a Raver until the Leadership came and took me away. They made me go to the University and put me to work. I'm centuries old and hate what I am every day that I exist.

Rave smiled and nuzzled into her neck. "Hmm but you were wonderful." He whispered and moved picking her up with him. "Come on let's go to the room."

I am dying,

138 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 3:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I personally don't care how old you are, and every minute that I am with you I fall more in love with you, and we will not make you do anything that you do not want to do, and I will not make you do anything that you do not want to do." I said to her as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly.

"I am going to wait for them to come back, if you don't mind." I said to Rave.

139 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 4:11 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lys sighed gently. "I am never letting anyone do anything to me that I don't want them to. Never again." She said and wiggled a little bit in his arms. "So if I tell you I want something then I want something."

Rave chuckled gently. "You know I think you need to learn to relax a little...and think about yourself." He said and kissed her cheek.

I am dying,

140 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 5:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Seems fair enough to me, but I just don't want it to hurt you or to bring back bad memories or flash backs to you. I was just letting you know that I brought you out here so we could have some peace and quiet and so that..." I heard something in the bushes and I at once got to my feet and went to the door. I looked around and waited to hear for the sound again. I motioned for her to stay on the other side of the room adn watch the window. I telepathically sent a message to Rave and to Trinity. We need your help, come fast but quiet.

I looked at Rave, and then said, "See and that is why I wait. Something is bound to happen, especially here, and I am pretty sure I know where they went, which is out of neighbourhood bounds, but I just don't know how he tracked us here... But that doesn't matter right now, what matters is their safety and they need us, and if you didn't get the message, they are in danger, they need us fast but quietly." I said to him as I got up and went upstairs and put on proper clothes for this kind of work. Grabbed my blade from the wall and grabbed my stun gone. I then waited for Rave at the door so we could leave together, even though we would have to split up, to make sure that there wasn't more than one person out there trying to get to them. Hold on guys we are coming. I said back to Russell.

I heard some more movement outside. I am pretty sure there is more than one.I am not sure how many, but I am sure that we can hold them off until you guys get here. But please hurry.

141 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 5:41 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lys rolled her eyes. This sitting around was not going to help them out at all. With a growl she moved past Russel and went to stand in the opening that surrounded the little hideout that he had. "Come on I am right here?" She said and spread her arms before taking a stance.

Rave cursed under his breath but he already had his weapons close at hand. They were on their was in a matter of seconds. He didn't want to slit from his love...the instincts inside of him telling him that he had to protect her at all costs.

Lys stood there for only a moment before their was movement to her right she turned to face it and out of the shadows came a vampire. He was tall with short black hair and eyes that were red. Lysandra didn't relax but she didn't attack the new person either. "Arucardo." She said as if the name it's self tasted horrible on her tongue.

Alucardo smiled evily. "Isn't it my little Seeker." He said as he circled her. His gang coming into view around them. "I heard that you were in a bit of trouble..so I came with an offer...I offer you protection but in turn I want you to work for me again...Deal?"

"No deal!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

ARUCARDO

I am dying,

142 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 5:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
Can you guys call for backup while you are on your way. This is not going to turn out very nicely and we are going to need some more.

already taken care of... I reached the place where they were, and I seen that he was right that we would need some more backup. I took Rave through the back door and came up to where Russell was standing.

I stepped outside with her, "She is not going anywhere with anyone. And as long as I am living I will make sure that that is what happens. she does not want to work for anyone. She wants to live a life, and that is what I am going to give her. She will not go with you because she does not want to and even if she did, she would not be going without me, but since she does not want to go with you, you can do it of 2 ways. You can fight us for her, or you can just go away like none of this had ever happened." I said to them all smiling, I heard and sensed that the backup had arrived and that they would be outnumbered and it would be stupid for them to do anything stupidly. I heard a crash and a bang in the back and then I seen someone very tall come forward with a dead body over his shoulders. "Hey Russell, sorry if I killed someone from your party, but he thought that he could take me on and tried to attack me." Leo said smiling. He was seriosly a giant. Standing 7'4 he was a giant. A great and fast vampire but he was tall.

143 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I wasn't talking to you Raver." Arucardo spat out but when Leo had come he smiled smoothly. "However I think that I will leave her be...and when you can't protect her...she WILL come running to me!" He said and then turned to walk away.

Lys didn't turn until she was sure that Arucardo wasn't going to come back. When she turned and saw Leo she froze. She was going to panic....what she saw about this guy wasn't good...it wasn't good because this was the guy that was going to evolve into a killing machine.

Rave smiled as the gang of people started to leave...but Lysandra just stood there..you would think that she would come running towards them.

I am dying,

144 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 6:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"What is it?" I asked her as I put my arms around her and said, "Leo you can put him over there and burn him and then come in and join us, I would like you to be around so that they don't come back any time soon.

I had a flash of what Lys might have seen, we already knew about this and we are making it so that he will not change into that. We are pretty sure that he won't and that if he does, he won't hurt any of this, we have people monitering his brain and everything but I would let Russell tell her that, if that is why she was frozen and in panic.

145 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 6:20 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I would rather not." She said and stopped when he would have tugged her back into the house. "I would rather just go home." She said and yanked her hand out of his hold and started to walk towards the house.

Rave leaned into Trinity. "So what is her problem?...." He asked and watched as Lysandra started to walk away. "I feel bad for her sometimes...she has to see some pretty horrible stuff."

I am dying,

146 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon May 16, 2011 6:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I chased after her. "Leo please just come to the house but is it okay if you stay outside? We need someone to watch from the outside too, since there isn't many trees there, they would be able to sneak around more easier." I asked him and he nodded and so I went after Lys. I caught up to her. "Hey, what is wrong?" I asked her.

"Well it depends on what she seen in Leo when she looked at him." I said to Rave and grabbed his hand and started walking towards the house. "We will find out in good enough time." I said to him and continued to walk.

147 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue May 17, 2011 3:42 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She looked over at Russel and shook her head. "Its nothing alright...I just want to go home." She said and kept walking. She was at the house in no time and stopped in the living room and looked around. "What room am I sleeping in?"

"Well you know that we can not stop what he is about to turn into. We can just give him control over it...she can't see control...She can just see what he will become." He said and wrapped his arm around Trinity. "Maybe bringing more people in was a bad choice. Especially since she is already so flighty."

I am dying,

148 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue May 17, 2011 4:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well are you sleeping by yourself? I will be staying in the same room, but we don't have to sleep in the same bed ... will you please just sit and talk to me and tell me what is wrong please. I know that there is something wrong." I said to her as I walked over to her and put my arms around her.

"I know that, but I don't know if she knows it, and we had no choice, hey would have been killed." I said to him and it was his call.

149 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue May 17, 2011 4:08 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
She growled and walked out of his arms. "Sorry but I don't think it is wise for us to sleep in the same room when you don't even want to be intimate with me." She said and picked a random bathroom to go and lock herself into. She would then turn on the water in the shower and start to strip. She was sweaty and salty and sticky and a horrible mess.

"Come on we better go play crowd control over at home." He said and started to walk with his love towards the house. "The word is out that someone is looking for her...soon it will be hard to hide her....we have to fight sooner than later."

I am dying,

150 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue May 17, 2011 4:37 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
well that was interesting. It wasn't that I didn't want to be intimate with her, but I wanted it to be special and I didn't want her to feel that we had to, I was not like any other guy and definately not like her maker. So if this way how it was going to be, then I would sit in a chair outside of her room with the door opened.So I got a chair and waited outside the bathroom for her.

"Oh I already knew that, that is another reason for all the others being here. It is going to be different but we definately need all them here and that is how it shall be. I am getting alittle sick of her antics, but I am sure that things will get better once she can settle in for sure, and now we have to add her brother into this whole mess and it is going to be a little tougher than we were expected. I am going to call in some more reinforcements as soon as we get to the house." I said to him and then ran back to the house, so get people sorted out. Good thing out most of our houses were the size of mansions as we were used to having the whole army over, and this wasn't even half of it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum