hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

26 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well it's either that you work for us and stay safe or we let you go and he gets you and if you don't work for him he will kill you, or he will keep you and abuse you and use you until you give in and decide to work for him, which then he will get his way. I know what he is like" I said to him, seeing as he was my half brother and I grew up with him but clearly she didn't and couldn't know that.

Oh he was so sexie and amazing. Oh boy why am I thinking these thoughts I am married and she said that he wouldn't find anyone. Oh boy though this clearly states that what she said was true. I am not bonded to him... oh boy...

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

27 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"You think you are doing any better to gain my trust." She rolled her eyes and looked out the window. "You don't know what this is like...I wish I could give it back...I wish I hadn't been born into darkness with this unique power."

Rave looked at his best friend's wife. "So how is it going with the girl? She still fighting in there?" He asked trying to play it cool. The truth was that he had a crush on her ever since before they had gotten married.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

28 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well you see you were born with it and you are the only one right now, the only way that you could lose your powers would be to have a child and hope that they were born with the same power as you and that they would get all of it. You can transform your power to it, but that is only if it can handle having that power, and since I do not see you having a child any time soon, you are going to have to pick what you would like to do. I would just send protection for you, but that is not going to work, there are other lives at stake right now, and besides my wife here, you are the only one that can show us which ones are about to change. But you can take your pick." I said to her.

"Well they are kind of fighting, she is still restrained, but they are just talking." I sid to him, trying not to let my feelings go out of whack. Wow! Why haven't I notcied before how attracted and pulled I am to him, unless it was him all along and not my husband. Oh dear. I do not know how I am going to explain this one to him.

**maybe you can make a chara that is a girl for him, and maybe I can find a male for your girl? It's up to you though **

29 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:12 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I am never going to have children. You think I want someone else to be cursed like me....look you could just kill me and then no one will know anything else....or just leave me a weapon and I will kill myself." She was serious. Dead serious.

Rave looked at the door in which they had taken the girl. "I don't think she is going to want to do anything that anyone asks her....As a Raver I know how she feels I can tell my body lingo and stuff and she is so not digging life right now."

~+I thought since they knew they weren't bonded we could keep the same charas but the couples would change+~

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

30 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:17 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
** Okay but she doesn't want a lover though :S**

"Well that is not an option, I could lose my job over that or Rave would lose his job over that and I have worked a long time to get to the top of chain and I an not about to lose all of that just because you are not wanting to co-operate." I said to her, and then I started getting the wierdest feelings for her... almost like I like her and that we had something which was also very weird as I was not sure... oh boy I wonder how my wife would take this.

"Yeah I know, and I cannot get near enough to her to see if I can have a vision or not about any of this, or even to tough something that is hers, but she has all of that." I said with a kinda of upset tone, as even though he is my husband and I had feelings for someone else I was hoping we could still be friends and that I could still help him out, which is what I wanted to do more than anything right now and I can't. "I feel helpless right now, until she decides that she wants some help.

31 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"God you are just as thick headed as any one else out there. This is not about cooperating this is about not wanted to be hunted for the rest of my life...if not this guy then there will be others...look at what happened when I told you what I saw." She said and looked at her bruised wrist.

"What about I hold her down and you touch her." He said with a slight smile that he tried to hide but couldn't help but let it show. "I am sure he needs a break anyways...she is rather...annoying."

I am dying,

32 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah well you can just stay there wher eyou are, and when you decide that you are going to tell me which you would rather choose, then you can let me know, but just to let you know it all depends on you from here on out and how the vampire world will go from there... it's not just your life, you could save millions or you are going to kill millions. That choice is up to you." I said to her as I pulled the bed that she was out, into the middle of the room and I left the room but left the door open, so that even if she tried to escape I would get in there and grab her before she could. I sat a chair down in the doorway and watched her. "So what is the plan B or C or D?" I asked them.

33 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave noticed Russel in the hall and went over to stand next to him. "Hey what are you saying to yourself over here?" He asked as he watched Lysandra flop down on the bed with her wrist held up high because of where it was cuffed on the head board. "We could just kill her in her sleep and not have to worry about it." He joked but he looked the girl over now she was think and pale and not in a very good shape. "Maybe your wife should talk to her...."

I am dying,

34 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah but I don't trust her around my wife right now, no matter who how good my wife is, don't get me wrong she is very strong, but I think we should just let her be for a little bit and a little time to calm down and such, so I am just going to sit here and watch her and see what happens. Somebody will come looking for her, I just wish she would co-operate and listen." I said to him, and the reason I didn't tell him was because I was having feelings for her which could or could not be a good sign, which I am going to have to talk to my wife about.

I went over to see what the boys were talking about. I heard him say that he had feelings for that girl, but he didn't know if they were true or if it was just that girl making him feel that way. Well I hoped they were real, it would make what I have to tell him a lot easier, and I will tell him, as that would be the faithful and best thing to do, so that maybe we will still be able to be friends, I wouldn't want to lose him as a friend.

35 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave looked in the room as the girl was wilted and weeped. He growled gently and walked right into the room and undid her cuffs. "Listen Lysandra...you will stay in this house and as long as that happens you will stay uncuffed. I don't want you to "see" anything for me. Just stay in the house." He said to her as he stepped back.

Lysandra looked up at Rave who had just released her to walk to the house. She jumped to her feet and hugged him before she ran over and hugged the man in the cheer and then the woman who was with him. "Thank you thank you thank you."

"All she wants is a little freedom." Rave said as he came to stand next to his best friends girl. Without thinking he placed a hand on her lower back.

I am dying,

36 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Yeah I knew that but I wasn't sure because of how she was earlier... " I said to him and then I looked at my wife, not noticing Rave's hand on her back. "Can I talk to you alone for a couple of minutes?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure, could you excuse us please Rave?" I asked him.

37 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Sure you two can use the master bedroom. Lysandra can have the room you just came out of and I will take the couch. I have steel blinds that close in when the sun starts to rise so we will be safe above ground." He said taking his hand from her back.

She was so excited to be moving around on her own and yet all she did was sit in the reclining chair and watch tv with her legs tucked under her. It was not that she had freedom it was that they offered it to her and she would never betray that trust.

I am dying,

38 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:17 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I looked at my wife and I could tell that something was also on her mind. This was going to be hard for me to tell her because I knew that right at this moment the person that I had feelings for might not like me at all, and she might not want to recognize it, since she didn't want a family or anything but I was hoping that she would let me wife help her with that decision."Hey love, so I have the feeling that we are about to tell each other the same thing. We had feelings for the other person in that room and it wasn't for you and me right?" I said to her with a sad look, I really did love her but it made sense all together, considering what we have been through.

"Yeah that is probably it, as that is what I wanted to talk to you about but I wasn't sure if you felt the same thing going around us. I think that it might have been him that I had feelings for all along and at our wedding, because he was always around us, and he used to live with us." I said to him with a sad look also, I did also love him with all my heart but this is something that would have to be.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that too, while I was in there and I knew that all my attention was not on her, and that is why I left the room and sat out on the chair, to see if when I was around you I had that same feeling. But the thing is when I was around you, I felt that way towards you, and when we got married it got stronger and then it was gone. The feeling is still there, but I think it is because our friendship has gotten stronger and not out relationship.

39 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave went over and sat on the couch that he would be sleeping on. He looked over at the blue haired girl that he had been watching for a few weeks now. He then looked back at the hall. "What do you think those two are talking about?"

Lysandra looks over with her seeker eyes. "That they love but are not in love with eachother. The girl has feelings for you. I can see the small thread of a bond that is between the two of you.." She chuckles and looks back at the tv. "But it is not my place to tell her or her husband that."

"Lysandra...all the times that I have watched over you as you got hit on by males...and you never once took them up of thier offer's why?" He asked her really wanting to know why she had perfered to be alone for centuries.

"Because I see my Seeking as a curse and if a male were to really want me he would see past the fact that I can see into people. He would give me hope. Males aren't like that...they want power..." She answered and looked over at him.

I am dying,

40 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I looked at my wife. "The reason I am being honest with you about this, is because I want to be friends with you and with Rave too. And I don't want it to be awkward around us... I want us to continue building our friendship stronger, you are the only real and best friend that I have besides Rave, but in a lot of ways you are closer than that." I said to her as a tear fell down my cheek.

"That is the reason why I wanted to talk to you about this too and to be upfront with you about it because I don't want to loose our friendship either, and I hope that I can help you show her that you are not going to use her for power and that you really will love her." I said to him as I tear started to fall down my cheek too. I walked over and kissed him on the cheek and held him close. "Well do you want to sleep in the same bed tonight?" I asked him.

"Sure, I want this to be happy, it's an ending but also a new beginning." I said to her as I striped down to my boxers and then crawled into bed and wrapped my arms around her and I soon fell asleep.

41 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:04 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave sighed as he looked back over at the tv. "Wonder what they are doing in there." He said and fidgeted where he was sitting. He could hear Lysandra get up but he didn't expect her to come over and straddle his lap. Her eyes filled his vision and he swallowed hard.

"Stop the worry." She said gently. "You have not fed for a while and if those two are going try and stick out the fact that they are togather you can not wait for her to give you blood." She rolled down the sleeve of and held her wrist up to his mouth. "Drink."

Rave knew that she was right and even though he was an assassin he was also gentle and he would have to use force to go and get out of this. He didn't want to use force so instead he took her wrist and bite into it and started to drink.

She herself had not fed from a warm source for a while so she had little to give but did not want to tell him that. So while in the middle of him feeding she fainted.

Rave caught the girl as she started to fall back. He then carried her to bed and took his spot on the couch to sleep.

I am dying,

42 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I woke up from a vision and I went downstairs and went straight outside. I got a rabbit and I brought it in for Lysandra and I made her drink from it. I then looked over at Rave. "You must watch for these things first, have you noticed the whole time that you were watching her if she had eaten or not?" I asked him kind of sternly but clearly if he was watching her good enough he would know that she hadn't ate in awhile.

I woke up and noticed that she was gone, I didn't know what to think, if she went downstairs to him that was fine too, but my mind was clearly put at ease when she came back and crawled into bed. "Remember though, tomorrow we must tell them, and I will try and do her future and stuff if she will let me touch her. When I took her the rabbit I didn't get anything but that is because that isn't what I was concentrating on. I will tomorrow though. I promise." I said to him and then lightly kissed him on the cheek and fell back asleep in the comfort of his arms.

43 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:38 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave blinked a few times as he just got yelled at for feeding from a woman who had insisted that he had to do it. If the girl had known that she was week then why hadn't she done what she did. He would have to wait if he were going to be the one to feed her because if she fed now it would only recycle her own blood.

Lysandra tossed and turned as she was sleeping. She couldn't seem to wake up. Even when she felt a window open and someone come into the room. She could feel the man standing over her. Perhaps it was good that her eyes wouldn't open...because then she could not seek for the person who was standing at the bed side.

I am dying,

44 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Is it okay if I go downstairs and sit next to her to make sure everything is alright?" I asked my soon to be not wife.

"Yes that is fine, as I would like to go down and see Rave and apoligize for the way that I had reacted to him just now." I said to him as I kissed him on the cheek and realized that this would be the last time that it would be happening. I went down the stairs and I walked over to Rave. "Can we go talk somewhere?" I asked him. "Maybe go for a walk, they will be okay by themselves."

I got on some pants but not my shirt and I went downstairs. I pulled over a chair and sat on it beside Lysandra while she slept on the bed. Peacefully and beautiful.

45 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave looks up at Trinity and smiles. "Yeah we can but we should make it quick. Dawn is only about an hour away." He reminded her before he stood up and got his jacket on. "What is it that you would like to speak with me about? Are you and Russel okay? I mean I know what they seeker said but even they could be wrong too sometimes?" Rave just didn't want her to hurt any more.

Lysandra shot up to a sitting position in bed the moment that Russel had sat down. She was covered in sweat. "There was standing there....there was someone standing right where you are sitting." She tells Russel before looking around her and then point to the open window.

I am dying,

46 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I was wondering why you were sweating so much, that is why I decided to sit here and make sure that you were okay." I said to her with a smile. "I will stay here and make sure that no one gets you"

"We just need to talk. It won't be long I promise, and we won't have to go too far. That I can promise you and we won't get hurt by the sun." I said to him with a smile and I grabbed his hand and started towards the door.

47 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:13 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lysandra looked over nervously at the window. "But I wouldn't want you to get hurt just because I am here." She said gently and looked over at him. She laid back down still exhausted from giving Rave all her blood.

Rave took her hand and started to walk outside with her. "Alright." He said as they started to walk into the forest that surrounded his hidden home. He had tons of these and if they had to move again they could.

I am dying,

48 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I will do anything for you. And as of right now, I want you to drink off of my please. You need it and I am going to give it to you." I said to her with a smile and I helped her sit up and offered her my wrist. Maybe this would show her that we were meant to be with each other.

"So me and Russell went upstairs and talked. He had agreed that he had feelings for that girl in there and that the feeling we had when it got stronger was just our friendship getting stronger and it stopped because our friendship cannot get any stronger. I looked at him and we have come to realize that it was you I have having the feelings for at the wedding and around the house because you were always around, since you lived with us and all and when we thought our bond was getting stronger it was our friendship and not out bond and love for each other." I said to him squeezing his hand, wondering if he felt the same way.

49 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave nodded gently as he listened to her. "Well Lysandra was telling me that she could see a faint bond between the two of us. But I would never come between you and Russel....I mean you two are like the only family I got." He explained and kissed her hand gently. "But I think I have very strong feelins for you."

Lysandra wanted to say no at first but she knew it was for the best or she wouldn't last long. She had the feeling that she wanted to be around Russel for a long time. So she opened her mouth let her fangs extend and then bite into his wrist taking long strong pulls at his vein.

I am dying,

50 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I appreciate that very much and I know you wouldn't and I know we are, and I am glad that me and Russell talked about it because I was worried that it would end up us not being friends at all, but he told me that he wanted to be honest with me because he didn't want to lose our friendship and that was the same with me. So I think that we can all still be happy, I am not sure how Lysandra will react to it all but I am hoping that we can all still possibly live together and there be nothing wrong, therefore we can keep her safe and such and she needs to know that Russell would never use her for her powers, he never used me for mine, if I wanted to use them then I could it was all up to me.

I kissed her foregead as she drank. "If it does work out betweeen us and it is not just me having these strong feelings for you, then I promsie you I would never be with you for your powers and never force you to use them unless you wanted to and if you never want to use them that is fine with me. I just have these very strong feelings for you, and I cannot be not around you. I hope that is okay and I will protect you and keep you safe. I am not leaving unless you don't want me around and then I will never be completed but I am okay with that if that is what you want." I said to her and waited for her to finish eating so we could talk.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum