hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

51 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"As long as you both are fine with it." He said and took her by the waist and started to kiss her deeply. He had been wanting to do that for years but truly thought that Russel was her love forever. He was happy however that he was getting this chance with her. He held the kiss for as long as she would let it but if she wanted to pull away he would let her.

Lysandra finished and licked at his wound before she spoke to him. "I am sorry for what I said eariler about wanting to be alone forever....I am just used to everyone wanting me to see if they progress...I don't want to see the things I see....I just see them....but...I am willing to give us a try."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

52 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I never wanted this kiss to end. It was the most passion filled kiss that I have ever had, and I could see sparks flying everywhere. It was more than what I had with Russell but it was all understood now. I still loved him deep down and he was my first love, and I still loved him but in a whole different way, but it all made sense now and I am glad that I found the one that was truly for me and I was hoping that he would change now that I had him. Like change as in he would turn. I then took his hand and let him back to the house.

"You do not know how happy I am to hear those words come out of your mouth. Now you should get some more rest, and I will be here when you wake up I promise. You need the rest and I will protect you and I won't let anyone get to you, that I can promise." I said I kissed her and then let her lay down to get some more sleep and strength and to let the blood go through her body and regenerate itself.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

53 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:05 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He lead her back to the house just in time for the steel doors and shutters to close behind them. He then took her to the bed that she would be sleeping in. "I should still sleep on the couch....encase someone tries to break in." He reminded her and kissed her on the forehead..."I am glad to have shared this with you."

"I....I will help you find the one's that this guy is going to try and change....I don't really know who he is but I can see evil...and if someone looks evil I can point you there way." She said as she curled up and got ready to close her eyes.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

54 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I decided to sleep on the couch that was in her room by the door so that no one could get to her and I would wake up if anyone tried to come in because I woke up to the littlest things, which was a good thing and my nature. I kissed her on the forehead and watched her sleep for a little bit before I fell asleep myself.

"I am glad to have shared this with you too, and I am glad that we got this all figured out and that it makes so much sense to me now." I said to him as I seen that Russell and Lysandra was sleeping and then I went upstairs to the room to sleep by myself. Which was okay it gave me some time to think all of this over.

55 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
The steel shutters came down and Rave let himself go into a light sleep. That was the way you had to sleep when you were an assassin. At any moment you could be the one that turned into prey.

Lysandra tossed and turned in the bed that was not her own. She was uncomfortable and was having bad dreams about the man coming in while they were asleep and hurting everyone and taking her

I am dying,

56 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I couldn't sleep at all and I noticed that Rave had pulled the couch out into a bed so I decided to crawl into bed next to him. I laid there hoping that now I could fall asleep, I knew it was because I was longing for him but I knew that he had to stay alert and maybe this wasn't the best choice, so I sat on the chair next to his bed and I watched him sleep

I noticed that she was tossing and turning a lot. So I crawled into bed next to her and put my arm around her hoping that it would help her sleep better.

57 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave popped one eye open. "Hey Trin." He said and opened one arm for her to come lay with him. "Come here. I promise it won't effect me to keep everyone safe." He said with a lazy yawn. "It will make me feel better."

Lysandra curled into him automatically and gripped his shirt with her hands. She sniffled a tiny bit before she settled down and started to go to fall into a deep sleep. She did fell more safe with him in the bed with her.

I am dying,

58 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Okay if you are sure that it won't effect anything, as I don't want anything to happen, especially with everything that is going on right now." I said to him with a smile as I got off of the chair and crawled into bed next to him.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her and she stopped shaking. I was glad I could help her sleep better through the night. She really needed it.

59 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:33 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I am sure love." He said and wrapped an arm around her. "Please just get some sleep. We Ravers are used to not sleeping for long periods during the night." He started to run his fingers into her hair to try to sooth her into a sleep.

Lysandra smiled in her sleep and even let her fangs grow in her sleep. She then started to bite him. She needed blood and in her dreams she was drinking from him and outside of the dream her body reacted and was acutally drinking.

I am dying,

60 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:35 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I just let her feed, I knew that she needed it, and I wouldn't be in a deep sleep anyways. I could go months without sleeping that was my job. So I just let her feed and it my other hand I stroked her hair while she slept.

Being beside him I slept just like a baby. I loved it that he was playing with my hair.

61 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:43 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
In the twilight Rave got up and started to fix speical coffee that was mixed with blood and digestable for vampires. Then he went back to look at his love while she slept. His eyes then went to the bed room to see Russel was in bed with Lysandra.

Lysandra drank a little and then drifted back to sleep. She would awake when the sun went down with his arms around her and that made her smile. "Hey...good eve." She whispered and nuzzled at him.

I am dying,

62 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I smelled the coffee but decided to stay in bed, it has been a long day and I was still tired. All of this new news and stuff was still taking a little bit for me. I dreamed of me and Russell last night, and we were together and happy and then I dreamed of me and Rave and it was just the same thing. I think I am stuck because I am worried that I am going to lose my first love, I am going to lose him as my best friend and I don't want that to happen. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

I didn't want to wake up. This was all just a dream, then I smelled coffee and I realized it wasn't s dream. I woke up and looked around, and it hit me even more that it wasn't a dream.

63 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave took a seat in the recliner and sipped at his coffee and watched his love sleep. It was warm and rich and the perfect thing to wake anyone up. He saw movement in the other room. "Hey Rus you awake?." He called out. "Can you watch the front while I take a shower?"

I am dying,

64 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I rolled out of bed quietly and decided that I had to get up. It wasn't a dream, and I called back, "Only if you will do the same for me so I can have a shower after you." I said to him as I quietly but quickly came out of the room.

65 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Deal." He said and finished his coffee. "Coffee in the kitchen." He said and pointed the way of the kitchen then started to go towards the bathroom. "Hey Lysandra...Good Eve." He said with a bow as he stepped around her as she came out of the room.

She smiled and bowed back to Rave and went to stand by Russel. "Thank you for stay with me all night long." She said as she moved to get some coffee from the kitchen.

I am dying,

66 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Hurry up, and don't use all the warm water please, I haven't had a shower in 2 days now." I said smelling my arm pits. But that isn't what bothered me because being a Rave we never smelled bad, we couldn't or it would get us killed, something in our bodies, didn't let us smell when we sweated or anything. I just felt dirty and needed to shower. "And it was no problem, and I hope you didn't mind, just since things have gotten you know, I feel like I have to protect you and be with you all the time and make sure you are okay inside and out. And I really hope this will work in-betweeen us."

I slowly woke up as I heard Rave go up the stairs, to see that I wasn't dreaming, this was happening and he was with her. Sure it would take a little getting used to and I was glad that Rave understood that, but I wasn't sure how long, and I could tell he was feeeling the same way(russell)

67 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:32 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Is there anything that I can do to repay you?" She asked as she came back with two coffees one for her and one for him. She handed him his cup and took a sip of her own. "I mean anything."

Rave's shower would be really quick but not as quick as it usually was.

I am dying,

68 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Nope nothing that I can think of at this moment, and sorry if I go back into asking questions but I just need to know what we are up against, and I kinda have to use you for that, but if you don't want to use your powers for anything after this then I will not force you to. Even ask Trinity, I never once forced her or asked her to use her powers, she just liked using them and still does, so she can help out with my work as it makes things easier." I said with a smile, "But even if it gets too hard for you to use them while we are on this case, just tell me, and I will know trust me, then don't use them even if you feel you have to, don't until you are ready to and if you never are then that is okay too." I said to her with a smile, as I took the coffee from her and then I hugged her and kissed her quickly on the lips.

"So Lys, if it is okay that I call you that, I was wondering if it would be possibly for us to sit together later and talk, and if maybe I could touch you, not in a sexual or hurting way, and to see if I can see anything, about your past, present or future that would help us. You can say no, I am not going to force you to, I just think that it might be of some help for us and especially for you, and if I can do it more than once, but not more than once in a day." I said to her with a smile, it was totally up to her and if she wasn't comfortable with it or didn't want it to happen then I was okay with that too.

69 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:56 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lysandra looked at both Russel and Trinity and sighed. "Well I guess I will go along with whatever you guys say...but if I feel forced in anyway I am out and it might not be expecting it but I will leave." She said roughly

I am dying,

70 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well I wouldn't want you to feel like that, so whenever you are ready, it doesn't have to be done any time soon, as we will all protect you and when you are ready we can do it" I said to her with a nod and everyone agreed

71 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I can take care of myself. I don't need protection. Thus why I am not scared to take off on my own. But since I was turned people have been trying to control me and after 5 centuries I have had enough of it." she explained and took a drink of her coffee.

I am dying,

72 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"That makes sense, but this guy is seriously strong and trust me you don't want to go against him yourself and you don't want him after you. We just want to help and I am glad that I found you for more reason ten one. I seen your profile and read about you and I knew that you would be the one that he would be after and I had to save you before he got to you. I just couldn't let that happen, and I know you don't deserve it or anything but we just want to make sure that you are okay and not forced into doing anything that you don't want to, and if he can be stopped we want everyone to help that wants to help. But that is up to you, but if you go to him, I will have no choice but to kill you when it comes to killing him and his people." I said to her with a sad face, knowing how close I felt to her, but as I said it was her choice,

73 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:44 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lysandra squared her shoulders and looked at Russel. "May I show you something?" She asked.Listening as the water of the shower shut off. Rave would be getting out soon so it would be the perfect oppertunity to show him what she was going to show him.

I am dying,

74 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"If it requires me to leave the front, then we are going to have to wait until Rave gets down here.

I looked at them both. I wondered what she was going to show him and I could hear the water turn off. Oh my love would be down here soon.

75 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"It doesn't require you to do anything." She said standing there and waited for the right moment. Rave was coming down the hall now. Freshly dressed she guessed. Closing her eyes she counted in her head and the did what she said she wanted to show him. With movement that was almost quicker then that of a Raver's she threw her cold coffee into Russel's face and in quicker movement she had him floored and was standing on his chest while she took down Rave as well. "My maker was a Raver...I should have been one but these eyes I was given made me a seeker." She explained at their stunned gazes.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum