hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Today at 12:54 am by Ageless Vampire

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.

» War and love never should go hand in hand (Liz N KerszentiaBlack)

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

76 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I always felt there was something special about you. And a tough chick, just makes me drool more. Sorry but it does. Welcome to the team. Well if you want to be that is. I would gladly love to have you on the team! But as I said before you don't have to be a part of it at all."

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
Rheanyos - My Writer Sister I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

77 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:34 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"I was just showing the two of you that I could take care of myself." She said and then jumped off of his chest and went into the bathroom and closed the door where she started the water for a shower.

"Woah....never seen a female Raver before." He said and looked over at Russel as he still laid on the floor. "Kind of scary....glad I didn't fall for her..."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

78 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I like that actually. It means that I don't have to watch her as much as I have to, but I will still watch her just as much. I love her. and I will et used to this. But I will still wash her as closely as I can.

"So what are we doing?"

79 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:44 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Be careful...She doesn't like to be caged." Rave warned as he moved to stand up and put an arm over Trinity's shoulder. "Whatever you want to do.." He said and smiled at her.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

80 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I know and I don't plan on doing that to her, but she is my girlfriend and I will after her just like I looked after Trinity." I said with a smile

"No I mean what are we doing. Like what is the plans for today."

81 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:57 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Whatever it is that you want to do today." He replied to Trinity and smiled teasingly at her. "There isn't much else we can do with out Lys." He said and shurgged his shoulders. "So we have to wait."

I am dying,

82 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well that is true, but what is the plan with her. what are we trying to achieve today, and when should we move to the next spot. I know you have tons of places around the world and so do we, how long should we stay in each place until we have everything figured out, and I think we should start opening some of them up as safe houses again and we will get people to watch them and to bring people to them." I said to them both.

83 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Well as long as we keep Lys away from this guy who is supposed to change we should be fine. There is a plantation house that is in one of my other names....we shouldn't be tracked there so as long as we can keep her busy there we should be fine until we can find away for her to search and not be recongized but that will be hard...the blue hair and all."

Lysandra's shower was quick and she didn't really have any change of clothes so she was out in no time with a towel around her head. "What is everyone talking about out here..."

I am dying,

84 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I seen her and I could not take my eyes off of her. "Umm, if you come into the bedroom with me, I will get you some clothes and then we need to talk to you about changing some things as we need to make you not noticable so we can have you out in public.. and Rave that is not the only thing, not only must we keep hom away from her but we must stop him which is why we need to open those houses for them and pick people to run them that we know well and that we seriously trust, that won't leak us out or let anyone follow them back to the safe house, and that we know will keep them all safe with no accidents.

I looked at him and I knew exactly what he meant. He was still the amazing funny smarty pants but at least I think I have gotten over what we had, it just made so much sense.

85 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"But if we start pulling people he will notice we are on to him and he will lash out at the innocent more fully." Rave explained.

Lysandra went and got herself another cup of coffee before coming back into the room. "Wow for Raver's you guys are bad at profiling." She said as she sat on the arm of the couch. "From what I can tell you from the guy who was chasing me back at the bar is that he is after one thing...a human who could be used as a weapon. That is why he needs me...to tell him what human it is and when he can become such a weapon." She taped her head by her eyes. "I can see everything remember. Culling cavillian vampires could make him desperate and he will start killing unmarkable humans."

I am dying,

86 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
" I don't mean to do it as of right now, give it a couple of weeks, if that, I cannot stand to see more people being hurt like they are, and I don't know if he will lash out on them or not, or just try harder to make them his followers. This is going to turn into a war, we all already know that, and I want to keep as many people safe as I can. I know it might kill some in the long run but that is going to happen no matter what, but the more we can save the better things will be." I said to him, not wanting to admit that we wouldn't be able to save everyone, but if we could save a majority of them then that would be good and people would be thankful for it.

And Lysandra, we need to get you some hair dye and clothes, so if you would make me alist of things that you need and what colour you would like your hair to be, I will go into town and get it, the sooner that we can get you out there in the public without having to fight off hundreds of people the sooner we can move on with saving these people and as for tonight, we are moving to another place because I think someone is catching on that this house is being used randomly. We are going to a place that me and Xavier used to stay at, where we have someone that stays there all the time when we aren't there so that people think that the house is always being used." I said to them with a smile, knowing that this would be good and less suspicious for now.

87 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Trust me." She said as she stood up. "When I say that if we start hiding people he will start killing." She was no longer playful or even going to listen to them. She could see this guy and knew exactly what powers he had and she already knew the human he was looking for but he also had her scent and if she went after that human or even into public he would track her down and get what he wanted. "Just lay low. That is all we can do. And dye doesn't work on my hair...it only sticks for about a day...bad thing about who changed me is that his fledglings were all easy to spot."

I am dying,

88 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well this isn't going to be an easy task. And if this is so, then how to hell do you suppose that we are going to kill him before he gets too out of hand?" I asked her, as clearly my ideas just weren't going to work. Maybe this whole thing was just goign to end upbadly and I would lose the one that I have foudn to love

89 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:14 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lysandra sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Because I am the bait...we wait until we become unified enough for you guys to trust me out on me own..atleast he will think I am on my own...really Rave or Russel can tail me in the shadows...he will come for me and then we will be ready." She explained iwth a sly smile.

I am dying,

90 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well I do trust you but I knwo what you mean, and it will take a little while, but we must get moving to the next place.. and there will be clothes and stuff there for you. Let's get ready in the next hour and go." I siad with a smile, I knew this would work out it had too, but I knew it would take awhile, he wouldn't be that fooled.

"I am glad that we are all okay with what has happened, I would hate to lose Russell as a friend, and I would hate to have to split everything that we shared, and I am glad that we are all friends, so that there wil be no problems with sharing things... At least I hope so..." I looked at Lys with a worried look. She was new to this group.

91 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:56 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lysandra smiled again. "Hang on...I'll be right back." Then she left.

Rave sighed. "Jesus of Vampires she is soooo like a guy....Russel...you got balls of steel or something." He said before looking down at Trinity and clearing his throat. He wanted to do more then hold her...he wanted to kiss her but he would wait until she told him it was alright.

When Lys came back she was dressed in some of Rave's old clothes that were from his teenage years. Her hair was tucked up and hidden under a hat and she wore no makeup. "Hows this?"

I am dying,

92 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"That looks great on you... I mean that cover looks great!" She would pass off as a great guy, man she looked good in guys clothes... Okay Russell stop drooling we have business to do. "Yeah, okay is everyone ready to get moving?" I asked them.

I looked up at Rave and kissed him on the lips and then said, "I am ready whenever you guys are." I said with a nod and a smile as I grabbed Rave's hand.

93 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:32 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Are we walking or taking a car?" He asked "If it is a car Trinity and Lys should sit in the back and be very close...like they are lover's close...it would make the cover more believable." He said not really wanting to let Trin go but he knew it was for the best.

I am dying,

94 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
We are definitely walking, because it is more quiet and since it is night time out, we have the advantage and we should be able to get around anybody, and we are going to put Lys in the middle. We can't risk losing her already and if we didn't have to move then we wouldn't be but I know that we will be safer there. Okay last chance, once we leave we are not coming back for anything, are we all ready?" I asked and I held Lys' hand.

95 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:45 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lysandra shook his hand off of her's but smiled at him. "I am a guy remember?" She said and winked at him. "I promise to hold your hand when we are safe."

"Alright guys come on let's go." Rave said and started to walk out first. "Try to look casual."

I am dying,

96 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:50 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Okay guys change of plans... Since I know that the three of us can go pretty fast and Trinity can't ... You and Trinity, take your car... the quiet one, not our loud Mustang and you guys drive there, Trinity knows the way and me and Lys will run there. If something happens to me or Lys on the way Trinity will instantly have a vision about it, then I remembered that she hasn't touched Lys yet..." I looked over at Lys,:"I need you to please let Trinity touch you so that if something happens, she will have a vision about it. Please love." I then waited.

"Sounds like a good plan to me, and that way we will all get there at the same time and there shouldn't be any problems." I then waited for Lys to answer.

97 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lysandra sighed. She had to give in here though she didn't like to be touched she held out her hand. "Alright alright." She said trying not sound so irratated.

I am dying,

98 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I am very sorry about this but it is for everyone's safety and it won't take too long" I said to her and then I took her hand in mine. I started to see lots of things, memories, past, present and future things. Then when it was done, I let go of her hand. I was a little tired but I would have a quick nap while Rave was dirving.

"Rave you must be careful with her now, because she just got all the info from Lys she is going to feel very tired, and let her sleep and much as possible while you guys are in the vehicle as she will need it or she will pass out which would be bad, because then you won't know if something happens to us." I said to Rave as I seen how tired she looked after that. "Are we ready to go?" I asked everyone.

I nodded my head too tired to speak as I started to slowly walk to the door. I wish I had wings and I would fly to the vehicle.

99 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Lys stood there for a moment and shifted her weight a bunch of times. It was not good to have someone know all your secrets and one of her's was that her maker was a bastard and held her captive and beat her until she learned to fight back. He told her because no fledgling of his was going to be weak even if she was a seeker. She was lost in her own thoughts and didn't see Rave and Trin leave.

Rave looked over a Trinity and decided to pick her up and take her to his car. He had an Tahoe in black. It was big but it was quiet.

I am dying,

100 Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I waited for Lys to come too. I could tell that she was gapped out. "Hey" I said as I gently grabbed her hand and I sat on the couch with her for a second, "If you are worried about her knowing things that she shouldn't, it's fine she won't tell anyone, even if it meant savings lives, she won't tell a soul unless you give her permission to." I said to her seriously.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him carry me to the Tahoe.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum