hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

101 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Mon May 02, 2011 5:15 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He nuzzled into her neck. "God you are soo fucking beautiful when you are cumming baby." He whispered loving the smell of sweat and sex that filled the room.

Mai grumbled in her sleep and ran her hand down her stomach. The baby was moving and she could feel its restlessness. It was far to early for it to come out yet but even as a fetus it wanted to protect and love its mom.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

102 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Mon May 02, 2011 5:26 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I blushed and looked away. "Thanks..." I kissed him again. I loved having his smell on me. No one would even try to take me now. I could feel that Rave had been desprate a little to make love to me. I wondered why. I touched his chest and looked at him. Dud he think someone wanted to takeme from him? And that was why he wanted to make me his so desprately?

I felt her moving and kissed her. "Good morning my love." I bit her lip softly and smiled down at her.

103 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 4:34 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave hooked his arm around her as he slept. He was not going to let her go until he woke up and even if she wanted too she couldn't move without waking him. She was his and that was final.

She whimpered but kissed him back. "The baby is restless...he is so impatient to be born. It is way to early." She whispered and rubbed her stomach again. "He has been this way since Terror died...even as a child he has a sense of protection."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

104 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 4:40 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I held onto Rave as I slept and felt whole in his arms.

I frowned and kissed her stomach. "Young one there is no need to worry about your mother. I will take very good care of her. No harm will come to her or you. I give you my word as a warrior." I kissed her stomach hoping the child would sence my words.

105 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave would growl every so often in his sleep to make sure that no one was around. He was a protective male.

She smiled gently. "He expresses that he is still impatient and would very much like to meet you as your smell and voice is new to him." Her eyes shone a purplish color as she freely used her Sympath powers.

I am dying,

106 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 4:56 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
Whenever Rave growled I woke up and looked around for a threat but always saw none so I went back to sleep but as soon as I feel asleep he would Growl again. He was making it hard to sleep for me.

"Just wait your time big man and we will meet soon enough. You wanting to hurry and be born is hurting mommy so calm down and trust me ok?" I kissed her stomach more

107 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 5:04 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
When it got to be around noon he would stop growling and allow himself to fall into a deeper sleep where he was not always on edge but he still was holding her close

"He is better now but still impatient." She chuckled as she started to relax again. "He will make a fine warrior." Motherly pride overflowing that statement.

I am dying,

108 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 5:09 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
When he finally stopped growling I was able to fall asleep.

I kissed her. "Go back to sleep my love it is still early." I held her close and put my face in her hair, breathing her in. I could smell myself heavily on her but Through my scent I could smell her and she smelled amazing.

109 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 5:12 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave would awake at twilight as he was used to doing as a single warrior but now that he had taken a chosen he would have two days off of routation.

Mai smiled as he smelled her hair and then she would cuddle with him even more and close her eyes to sleep until she would awake just past dusk to go to the bathroom.

I am dying,

110 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 5:18 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I woke up then yawned and stretched and rolled over when I heard Rave wake up. I cuddled close and closed my eyes, drifting back to sleep.

I woke up and she wasnt in bed with me. I was instantly on alert. I grabbed my gun that I kept next to my bed and looked around. "Mai?" I held my gun up ready to shoot anyone that had taken her.

111 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 5:22 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"In here!" She called from the bathroom before finishing, cleaning, and flushing. "Sorry pregnancy makes you need to go to the bathroom more." She explained and blushed gently

"Are you still sleepy love?" He asked with a huge yawn. "Cause I promised to have you meet someone today."

I am dying,

112 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 5:27 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I put my gun down and went to her and kissed her hard. "You scared me my love." I held her close trying to erase the pictures in my head of Rage taking her from me. I closed my eyes and breathed her hair again and I was ok.

I yawned and tired to wake myself up more. "Sooo sleepy....Maybe a nice shower will wake me up." I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

113 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 5:31 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Why don't you take a shower while I make a call and make sure the person is up for having guests today? Alright?" He asked and smacked a kiss on the top of her head.

She lifted her eye brows. "Why are you so worried about me? I have never left the Codex and I would never leave this room without your promission...that is what is proper of a chosen correct?"

I am dying,

114 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 5:38 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
"I was hoping you would take the shower with me my love." I got out of bed and stretched my naked body. I was sore all over from our night together. I walked to the shower, the pain in my leg gone, and turned on the water. I got in when the water was just right and got my body wet.

"You can come and go as you please. And I wasnt scared that you had left on your own free will I was scared that Rage had taken you away from me." I kissed her head.

115 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 6:03 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He chuckled gently. "And if the person I wanna take you to see does not feel well enough for visitors then my surprise will be ruined?"

She tilted her head. "You are so different then other warriors." She whispered.

I am dying,

116 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 6:12 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
"Fine! Call then get your butt in here!" I started washing my hair.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I put her down on the toilet then drew a bath and put bubbles in it. "Bubble baths are very relaxing and relaxation is good for the baby."

117 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 6:20 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He smiled and made his phone call before he joined her and started to help her wash her body slowly...with only some soap and his hands. "God you are so hot."

She giggled gently. "Yes it is but so is blood...I am sorry...pregnancy means I drink twice as much to keep the supplies up for both me and Little Terror."

I am dying,

118 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 6:25 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I moaned as his hands washed my body. "Your not too bad yourself sexy." I pulled him closer to me and kissed him hard, moaning into his mouth. God he was sexy.

"You can drink from me anytime you would like." I got in the tub and opened my arms for her to join me. She fit perfectly in them.

119 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 6:32 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave kissed her back. "I have a very big surprise for you when we go out and a bigger one when we come right back here ." He whispered to her in a dark lustfull voice.

Slowly she got into the water. "Maybe after the bath." She said as she relaxed into his arms.

I am dying,

120 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Tue May 03, 2011 6:38 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
Just the sound of his voice alone could make me climax. My knees grew weak and I held onto him. "Oh Rave." I kissed him hard again I was ready for him to take me again. For him to claim me as his again, over and over again until we couldnt take it any longer.

I kissed her head and washed her body. "As you wish my love."

121 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 4:27 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He broke thier kiss for a moment and let his fingers run up against her senitive flesh. "Hmmm it seems like you are ready for your surprise now." He said and started to gently message around her core.

Mai giggled and kissed his cheek. "You must be just a dream." She whispered to him. "I mean it....you are too good to be true."

I am dying,

122 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 4:36 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I gasped and held onto him. "Oh god." I kissed him hard. Then I put my face in his neck and moaned into his ear. It felt so amazing. No one had ever done this to me before I wasnt used to this kind of pleasure.

I took her face and looked into her eyes. "Mai you are not to good for me. It is you who is to good for me. I dont want to hear any of this kind of talk from you because its not true."

123 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 4:43 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
He smiled as he nibbled at her ear and his free hand lifted one of her legs while his fingers slowly slipped inside of her and started to pump slowly. "Hmm you are still so tight baby."

She looked back into his eyes. "Take me." It was a demand. "Take me hard.." She whispered and started to lean back to get out of the bath.

I am dying,

124 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 4:49 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I gasped. "OH Rave!" I kissed him and moaned more. It still stung a little bit but it sstill felt amazing. I didnt know love and sex would feel like this.

I stood up then threw her over my shoulder and and walked to the bed. I layed her down and pushed myself hard into her. I drove myself into over and over again harder at each thrust.

125 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 4:57 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Why don't you see how hard you have made me baby." He whispered into her ear as he took his fingers out and then started to rub her clit again.

Mai had to hold onto his arms to keep herself from being pushed away from his by his own thrusts. However hard he was she moaned loudly and was driven over the edge over and over again. Between two huge orgasms she turned her head and bite into his arm and started to drink until he forced her to climax again.

I am dying,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum