hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» First year at Howarts... Scared? A bit.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

126 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 5:03 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I rubbed my hand up and down his hardness. "Oh Rave make love to me." I kissed him hard and jumped up and wrapped my other leg around his hip so he was carrying me. I turned off the shower and kissed his neck.

I climaxed inside her over and over again. When she bit into me I had the strongest wildest climax ever. I held her close as she drank from me and moaned, not able to move anymore.

127 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave didn't even take her to the bed. He just pressed her against the wall and started to take her right there. He went slowly but still hard making sure to put almost all of him inside of her. "God baby."

She finished and licked at the bite wound. She then would smile up at him. "Hmmm I think I am so in love with you that I forgot why I hurt so bad a few days ago."

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Click the egg and watch her grow

128 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 5:52 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I gasped loudly when he took me there. I hadnt expected that. Each time he thrusted in the pain slowly eased away. It was starting to feel extremely pleasurable. "Oh Rave." I didnt know love making could be like this. I had always hoping that once I was a Chosen my love life would end up like this but I had never expected to actually happen. I couldnt believe how much I acutally loved him. With out me even knowing it I kept repeating "Oh Rave I love you." with each of his thrusts.

I smiled and kissed her lips then down her body. "You know my love I have not had the pleasure of drinking from you yet and making you truely my Chosen." I liked her sensitive area then kissed her thigh before I bit into her and drank deeply.

129 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:06 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave kept going as he kissed her deeply and out of love lust and need to let everyone know that she was his truly and forever that he bit into her neck and drank deeply from her. He had wanted to be gentle and love her like a lady but he was more then taking a chosen he was taking a mate and that made his instincts desperate to mark her inside and out.

Mai moaned gently as he bit into her thigh. "Alex." She moaned his name her other foot traveling up his back. She hadn't know that feeding a male would feel so good it almost made her orgasm without any sexual stimuli.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

130 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:12 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
When he drank from me I felt pleasure flow through my body. I wanted him to feel the same way as me so when he finished I licked his neck before I bit down and drank from him. I drank heavily. I had never needed this much blood before but I couldnt stop drinking it was almost as if I was drinking for two...

I drank a little more from her before I licked her wound, healing it. I licked her special area softly before I kissed back up her body and held her. "Mmmmmm you taste so amazing, in more ways than one." I smiled at her and kissed her nose. She was truely his now and could be no one elses.

131 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:16 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
After climaxing Rave was utterly exhausted and had to put her down on her own feet before he could hope of moving. "Baby you bring out a new side of me." He whispered. "We are soo late to see the special guest."

Mai smiled at him. "Hmmm. I like it when you drink from me..." She whispered and rubbed a hand over her baby bump which seemed to be growing every day.

I am dying,

132 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:23 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I slid down to the floor, not able to stand. "Babe that was amazing. I cant even walk right now." My legs were shaking badly, but in a good way. I looked up at him smiling. "I love you so much." I suddenly felt sick, unable to make it to the toilet, I leaned over and threw up. "Ughh."

"Well good cause I love drinking from you." I took her hand and kissed each of her fingers. Today I was going to buy her a ring for her to wear to show she was mine. She Aready smells like me heavily but I want something else to make her feel special. Warriors only bought rings for the Chosen that they truely loved.

133 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:30 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave smile faded. "Are you alright? It was too much for you wasn't it?" He asked and frowned deeply. "I better call my mom and tell her we can't come..."

"Are we mates?" She asked gently. "I know normal a male will get his female's name tatooed down his back if...they are truly mates."

I am dying,

134 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:35 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
"The special person was your mother??? Tell her that were not coming! I cant meet her like this!!!" I tried to stand but I fell onto the floor and hit my head. "oww..."I said as the world started to spin.

"Of course." I kept kissing her hand. Ring and tattoo. Got it. I said to myself. I held her close and closed my eyes. "Do you want to finis hour bath my love?"

135 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:39 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Yeah she told me if I ever got mated that I was to introduce her to the girl right away." He explained and then picked her up and placed her in bed. "I am going to call the medics.

"If you wish too." She said with a very gentle smile. "I love you...."

I am dying,

136 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:43 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
"I-I'm fine my love. Dont worry about me." I reached for him, my head throbbing. I just wanted him to hold me then everything would be ok.

"Of course I want." I kissed her softly and whispered. "I love you too Mai."

137 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"But you throwing up is not good and then you hit your head. You are getting checked out!" He said nad placed her on the bed with him. He would then call the medics and then his mother.

She smiled and nodded as she got up to go back into the bathroom. No longer shy about the way her body looked while she was pregnant.

I am dying,

138 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Wed May 04, 2011 6:56 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I whimpered and held onto him. "Make it stop..." I whispered as I cried. My head hurt so bad. I could smell blood. I didnt say anything to Rave because I knew that he could smell it too. Even though I didnt want them here I hoped that they would hurry up.

I watched her go then got up and followed her. The water was cold and most of the bubbles were gone so I drained the tub and refilled it with hot water and more bubbles. When it was ready I got in and held Mai close to me.

139 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 4:00 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave thanked the gods that the medic they sent was a woman. She was sweet and nice. She looked at Tiana's head and cleaned the blood before giving her something for the pain. "Would you mind giving me a urine sample please?" The Medic asked and held out a little cup.

Mai relaxed in the water with her love...her mate. She had always known that Terror wasn't her true mate. No he had taken her as a Chosen because he was expected to have young. There was warmth or love between them

I am dying,

140 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 4:09 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I nodded. "You're going to have to help me walk to the bathroom." I sat up slowly and got a little dizzy. I closed my eyes and held my head, crying softly. "Rave make it stop." With my free hand I reached out for my Rave. I wondred what was wrong with me.

I kissed across her back and shoulders. I loved her so much. Part of me was happy that Terror had died because it meant that I got this wonderful woman. But then I kicked myself for thinking such things about a fellow warrior and a friend. I kissed my loves hand, pushing those thoughts away and thought of her and only her.

141 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 4:28 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"After a few moments the pills will take the pain away baby." Rave whispered to his love before taking her into the bathroom. "Alright sweetheart." He kissed her forehead.

Mai kissed him back. "Its alright to feel that way...before I knew the joy of being a mother carrying young I was happy that he was dead. But now...I owe him my thanks because I love my child."

I am dying,

142 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 4:35 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
When I was in the bathroom I took the cup and peed into it. I didnt care that Rave was standing there watching me. I needed him to help me back up. When I ws done I put the cup on the counter and wiped myself off. I stood back up, with Raves help, and washed my hands then we walked back to the medic. I handed her the cup. "Why do you need the urine sample? Just wondering.."

I nodded and kissed her more. "I love you Mai. So so much baby." I kissed her again harder. She was amazing and perfect. I let all my feelings of love for her and our baby flow into her.

143 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 4:52 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"A few tests is all." She said with a smile before taking the cup and putting lots of little strips into it. After half an hour or so the Medic smiled. "Congrats you are at the very begining of a pregnacy."

She gasped into the kiss as his emotions swarmed around inside of her. "I love you too." She whispered after the kiss was finished. "Your emotions are so strong."

I am dying,

144 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 4:58 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I gasped and my free hand intantlys went to my stomach I squeezed Raves hand then looked at him. "Were gunna have a baby." I went into his arms and hugged him. I hoped he wouldnt get mad or upset about how soon it was.

"Thats because you are so amazing and I love you so much." I kissed her again.

145 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 5:08 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rave was happy but shocked at the same time...They hadn't even talked about babies yet. He held his love close and tried to rein in on his emotions. The medic left on her own.

Mai giggled gently and ran her fingers into his hair. "Hmmmm. You are the amazing one!" She whispered onto his lips.

I am dying,

146 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I could tell he wasnt as happy as I was. When the medic left I pulled back and walked to the bed. "I'm sorry this happened...." I closed my eyes and waited for the yelling to start. I thought that this was our miricle baby but he didnt feel the same way.

I smiled as she ran her fingers through my hair. "No way my love. You are." I kissed her more.

147 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 5:41 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
"Its alright sweetheart." He said and pulled her close again. "I'm sorry...I am just slightly confused." He whispered. "I didn't expect this to happen so quickly."

She chuckled gently. "You are kissing me to death love." She said and started to stand up and get out. "But trust me it is amazing that you can love someone and a child who weren't yours."

I am dying,

148 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 5:47 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I nodded. "I'll have it terminated." I pulled away from him and hid my tars, not wanting to kill our child but knowing that it was what he wanted. I put a dress on and walked outside. I didnt have any shoes on, nothing but the dress. I walked to a garden and sat down and cried.

I watched her get up. "I would do anything for you." I got out after her aand drained the bath them dried off. I picked her up and carried her to the bed nd layed her down. I heard my stomach growl. "I think its time for some food."

149 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 5:51 am

Fuarie

Captain
Captain
Rage while wondering from one of his many rooms saw a girl in the garden crying...he couldn't resist...not every Chosen was taken. He walked up to her and smiled sweetly. "Oh Honey what is wrong?"

Mai raised her eyebrow. "You know I can walk right? And food sounds great..." She said as she stretched out on the bed and poped her toes.

I am dying,

150 Re: Chosen to be yours[FuaxVL] on Thu May 05, 2011 5:54 am

VampLover<3

Gunner
Gunner
I looked at the man who walked up to me. He strangely looked like my Rave. "My Rave and I got into an argument..." I didnt want to tell him too much about what had happened. I didnt know who he was and I could tell that he was trouble.

"Want to go out or do you want me to cook for you?" I kissed her cest and stomach.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum