hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos))

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Wed May 25, 2011 5:06 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I crossed my arms so that they were over hers part way. I held her close to me and then I slowly pulled her around to the front of me and I kissed her. I kissed her hard and then broke away. "Sorry if that was out of line, I just felt the urge to do that. I am sorry." I said to her and then continued to look out at my land. Things were going to change around here, and I wasn't quite sure if they were ready for it, I knew that they would be worried as of what happened with my ex-wife. Oh well we will just have to show them how much better she is then my ex and that she loves them all just as much as I do.

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

27 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Wed May 25, 2011 5:12 am

Nysa proved to be a lady and a warrior and gained the trust of the souls and dark creatures he had here, his champion had indeed uncovered the plot and stopped ares along with zeus that the flow of souls was now normal and he had time to spend with Nysa his future.

28 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Sat May 28, 2011 7:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I still had a feeling that something wasn't completely right. It was weird for them to just give up like that. There was still something very fishy going on and I wasn't completely sure of what it was just yet. First they are killing thousands and then now they just all of a sudden stop because someone found out about them and told them to stop. Some how I had a feeling that they were going to want something from me, and this was their way of telling me so. Why didn't they just send someone down here to tell me. One of those souls that they killed, they could of sent them a message. I tried to get it off of my mind and just spend it with Nysa, but it was the main thing on my mind right now and I knew that she would understand. I put my arms around her and looked at her in the eyes, "It is really bothering me, that something still isn't right. They were killing hundreds upon hundreds of people and now all of a sudden because they knew I knew of their plans, or what I thought was their planned, they just stopped. It still doesn't seem right. Am I over worrying? I just want what is right for you and my people and our future... and this just seems extremely fishy to me." I said to her as I gently squeezed her hand, as to make sure that I would not hurt it.

29 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Sun May 29, 2011 1:51 am

"It is because the day of mortals believing in gods is coming to an end. They are starting to defy and the champions in the war will be called. I am yours but Zeus will try and take me from you for his own." Something seemed off she touched his cheek. "Remember how it feels to be around me, my face. I'm afraid now it's time to wake up..."

She let go the world around him faded and she fell away as smoke and ash to his touch. When Hades sat bolt upright in his bed he was alone, things were back to how he remembered. It had all been a dream and vision. Nysa was not yet here.

30 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:48 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
Wow that dream was so real ... I wondered if she was actually coming here or not. And if she did, I would not let him take her away, he would have to fight me, and the last battle I won it and spared his life. I must say he has his parts but in the end I was the bigger one, and I still will be. This was something worth fighting for and that was if she actually came here. I went over to my boatman to see if he had any news... (sorry I got a brain fart and forgot his name)

31 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:12 am

Charon looked to him on his approach blinking at his question and description of the woman. "She's on the surface with that groupd of warriors. They looked ready to fight the spartans." he mused, "I think she'll survive better than the others." He smirked

32 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"I am not really sure as to what is going to happen to her, she is wounded. Really wounded... I hope that she makes it out, but if she makes it here, I will treat her like a queen .. not like the others. I want people to like me and not be afraid of me." I said to him, and he looked shocked.

33 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 am

Charon was not used to seeing Hades long for a mortal so. "She isn't wounded just yet she is on the battlefield though.

34 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"This was definately something different, and I was talking to Charon about how I felt, but that is how I have to be if I want people to like me, I don't want to be feared and be the bad person, I don't want people to fear for their lives when they come here and demand to be killed, or locked away or sent to the eternal field. I want them to choose to stay here and to be happy. It was definately getting really lonely around my place, and I liked it before but now that longing that need to be alone, it was slipping away and I needed to have more human contact, more than what Charon could give me, no offense to him or anything, he was my best friend and I tell him everything and if anyone finds out, well they are dead anyways, he can only talk to the dead that come down here... I then realized I had gapped out and that Charon was waiting for a response. "Since I know that this time right now is not your busy time, would you care to come and sit with me for something to eat?" I asked him.

35 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:35 am

Charon was not used to this but there was no dead to ferry yet and he nodded following Hades.

36 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"This will not change our job or anything, I just feel that I have been really too rough with all the souls that have been coming through and I haven't been the nicest person to them, and no this is not a way to make them wanna fight for me, I can fight my own battles without having to get other souls involved I have down it all my life, but I want to change my outlook to them, I want them to want to come here and not because they have to and I want them to want to stay." I said to him glad that he was listening and I called over my puppy. He came with all 3 heads wagging his tail at me. I was wondering where the others were.

37 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 pm

When he asked Charon about the other puppy that was his favorite he blinked. "He followed me to the surface world and ran out the gate, he's with Nysa. " He answered smirking, "she's the only one who can see his real form, and that he isn't an actual dog, it's interesting because i've never met a human with the gift of sight."

38 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I laughed at that thought and then said,"See I knew I was dreaming about her for a reason. I have been having these dreams about her, and that is why I would like you to talk to her and see if she wants to come here." I said to him.

39 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Charon made to answer him but stopped hearing a clashing. As both looked to the gate that connected their worlds Nysa was there facing enemies,she moved suddenly and into the enemy blood spilled across the sands. Twin swords dancing across her fingers as she spun around on her heel and cut down a spartan. Sliding out and braced the Cereberus pup ran up looking like a wolf pup to human sight, landing on her back and shoulder, pushing off and into a spartan she moved at the same time turning into the shield of the spartan next to that one and clipping him off his feet. Swords moving she brought them down and through the chest plate. Pulling out and facing the others with the pup. Charon stared at that with a shiver. "There she is...they are fighting so close to the gate we can see them on the other side." She moved and was strong for a woman of her size and fast.

40 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well if she is fighting like that then I hope that she will join us. For when I Go up there with my people and try to put an end to this non-sense. I know I will lose some people but it needs to be done." I said to him and then the puppy seen me and he rushed over and gave me kisses. I was sooo happy. "You stay here with her buddy and you keep her safe and give her this note." I said to him as I tied it to his collar.

Dear Nysa,
I was wondering if you would like to come down and have a little meeting with me. There is something that I would love to talk to you about. I hope that you will come and see what have to offer.
Sincerly,
Hades

41 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 am

The pup disappeared and when he waited at the gates he could see her on the other side later that night. She was injured a bit but so was the pup, both tended by her. Nysa was looking around wondering if this was a trap or some joke. Then again it was supposedly signed by a god though she had no clue why the god of death would want to meet her.

42 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:03 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
I looked at her and smiled. I walked up to her and said, "Hi, you are probably wondering why I called for you to come here, but I have a plan and I Would like you to help me with it." I said to her with a smile.

43 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 am

Nyssa arched a brow gently so, studying Hades to realize he really was the god of Death. Bowing her head to him and keeping her eyes down as was proper of a mortal to a god. "What could a mere mortal woman such as me do for you Lord Hades?"

44 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well this might seen weird to you, but I am hoping that I can stop this world from not having any people on it at all. Most people think that I would be happy with this over flow of dead people but the truth is I am not, I will only take people when it is rightfully their turn to die and this is ridiculous. I would like you to help me stop this and you seem to be the right and best person to help me with such a thing.

45 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:40 am

I don't understand, How could me, a mortal, help you?" She was confused but also entranced by the lord of the dead.

46 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well I have been watching you, and seen that you made friends with my little buddy, and how you work and your personality just seems that you will be able to help me. I feel that with you by my side, that people will believe a little more than I am not the horrible person that they all think that I am. I admire you for your work that you were doing up there and I don't want to see such a good soul like the one that you have go to waste." I said to her with a smile, and then showed her on my special table the plan that I had, and to see if she could help with it.

47 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:38 am

She looked over it and with a keen eye hinting at a uncanny ability to be a strategist. Pointing out things to be careful for , things mortals might not see as a saving grace but a willingness to wipe them out. Listening to him, she wasn't like most people.

48 Re: Fated Paths ((Kressiex Rheaynos)) on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Captain
Captain
"Well is there anything that you think I should change or make better?" I asked her, thinking in my head how much I wanted to kiss her lips.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum